cAMPHIBOLIC discussion

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Hello folks,

I've read all the info on this new product and it sounds very very interesting.
I'm looking into it more for PCT and lean bulking rather than cutting. And i'm going to try Sledge 7oh and GXR first.
But I'm gathering info and hopefully feedback too in the following months.

I already have some questions. I've found a source of protein kinase activators and the bulk price for forskolin is extremely high.
Now, I dont want to spoil the proprietary blend, but being listed as second component, my guess is around 25 mg per serving.

On the writeup you say "With regard to dosing, the typical dosage of forskolin is 25-60 mg per day divided between 2-3 doses, with 50-60 mg being considered the ideal range by the majority of users"

On the label the forskolin used is declared as "20% extract".

I wonder about the amount and the costs, since I was thinking to homebrew a solution with only forskolin and Rolipram. forskolin at 98% purity is listed at more than 10 Euros per mg on my german source. Considering the equivalent, it would be a daily intake of 0.5mg at a whopping cost of 6 euros ED. Definitely too much.

cAMPHIBOLIC price is really good instead. I could just get it and add Rolipram.

About Rolipram, which doses would be the recommended ones?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Umm, I won't speak for USP but I don't think he wants to answer questions about dosage if you are just going to order bulk products when he has the same type of product on the market.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It happens, no biggie.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
could u tell us more about cAMPHIBOLIC ad its functions, thank you.

Hello folks,

I've read all the info on this new product and it sounds very very interesting.
I'm looking into it more for PCT and lean bulking rather than cutting. And i'm going to try Sledge 7oh and GXR first.
But I'm gathering info and hopefully feedback too in the following months.

I already have some questions. I've found a source of protein kinase activators and the bulk price for forskolin is extremely high.
Now, I dont want to spoil the proprietary blend, but being listed as second component, my guess is around 25 mg per serving.

On the writeup you say "With regard to dosing, the typical dosage of forskolin is 25-60 mg per day divided between 2-3 doses, with 50-60 mg being considered the ideal range by the majority of users"

On the label the forskolin used is declared as "20% extract".

I wonder about the amount and the costs, since I was thinking to homebrew a solution with only forskolin and Rolipram. forskolin at 98% purity is listed at more than 10 Euros per mg on my german source. Considering the equivalent, it would be a daily intake of 0.5mg at a whopping cost of 6 euros ED. Definitely too much.

cAMPHIBOLIC price is really good instead. I could just get it and add Rolipram.

About Rolipram, which doses would be the recommended ones?
Our price is very competitive. Ofcourse in life, we need profit to survive while still pending money for innovation. My company represents my morals. First and foremost is to help, not mislead the consumer, Produce Effective supplements, and make money.

As a company even thought the money is VERY GOOD. I would never sell to a distributor because the consumer gets middled twice which makes for outlandish resale prices. The local guy has to make some money on resale. The fair supplement store owner sometimes makes less then 20% on a product with overhead thats a hard business to prosper.

I probably went of course on the thread but its important for the consumer to understand where I am comming from. I am you if your goal is to get in the best shape of your life which is a constant journey. A great supplement makes the trip a little shorter and brings more joy to the "GAME." cAMPHIBILOIC is an exciting supplement.

If you read the research, you could come close to our blend but if your purchasing. If you just want to experiement with forskolin no need to purchase a 98% extract. Purchase the 20 or 10 percent extact and take 100 or 200mg at a time.

I been using the cissus and its a wonderful component as an anabolic and increasing bone strength. Green tea, everyone in the world would be better off in health using green tea.

To learn about the supplement read the great research series by NANDI called the cAMPHIBOLIC series at synergyMuscle.com.

ceosm

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
This is from Syr, something is up with is ISP, so I put it up for him:

This is a message posted on behalf of Syr, who has an internet issue and cant
access lots of american websites, including AM since friday

To Bobo:
I didnt mean to spoil the blend of USP. I believe that the price of cAMPHIBOLIC
is very competitive and I would probably buy it, altough I believe forskolin is
the component in the blend that mostly promote the effects i'm looking for.
(that is i dont need to loose fat).

To USP Labs:
I'm sorry for the way I presented the discussion. I did read the researches, so
I can assume that in cAMPHIBOLIC there is the dose of forskolin recommended
therein, as 20% extract. That was my only question about the content of your
product.
My doubt was due to the very high price i got quoted for 98% forskolin extract.
I cant get a lower % extract. So I think that I will buy bulk rolipram and
stack it with cAMPHIBOLIC.
Hence my last question: which dose of Rolipram do u recommend?
I've read also synergymuscle forums, but I preferred to post here.

This is from Syr, something is up with is ISP, so I put it up for him:

This is a message posted on behalf of Syr, who has an internet issue and cant
access lots of american websites, including AM since friday

To Bobo:

To USP Labs:
I'm sorry for the way I presented the discussion. I did read the researches, so
I can assume that in cAMPHIBOLIC there is the dose of forskolin recommended
therein, as 20% extract. That was my only question about the content of your
product.
My doubt was due to the very high price i got quoted for 98% forskolin extract.
I cant get a lower % extract. So I think that I will buy bulk rolipram and
stack it with cAMPHIBOLIC.
Hence my last question: which dose of Rolipram do u recommend?
I've read also synergymuscle forums, but I preferred to post here.
Contact [email protected] and we will sell straight forskolin.

ceosm

stevenki

Awards
do u see any problems stacking this with nolva and 7oh for pct

stevenki

Awards
oh i mean nolva for 4 weeks , while taking camp and 7oh till the bottles are done. Basically if its alrite to take them all in conjunction

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To Bobo:

No biggie
:trout:

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
would you say it would be more effective on a cutting cyle as opposed to bulking or just as effective on both?

would you say it would be more effective on a cutting cyle as opposed to bulking or just as effective on both?
On thanksgiving, I started a binge holiday feast that ended New years. During the holidays, I have no rules when it comes to eating and with my family being great cooks. I take in excessive calories each year probably gaining around 18lbs(3muscle and 15 fat) without any supplements or AAS. The New year I cut down to spring break weight.

This year I started cAMPHIBOLIC 3 weeks before Thanksgiving. At New years, I gained about 7lbs muscle and 10lbs of fat. I stayed on cAMPHIBOLIC(without steriods) for my cutting phase. I am way ahead of schedule.

So yes both.

ceosm