Calling USP Labs. Ordered 2 but only got 1??????

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
USP,

I think there was a mix up. I recently received my order and I had ordered 2 bottles but I only received 1. I am sure it was an oversight. Can you please let me know how to go about fixing this with as little trouble as possible. Thanks.

Mr.50

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you emailed them?

He did e-mail us and recieved a prompt response. I was not aware of the thread.

The problem was that we sent one to your billing address and shipping address(a mistake). If you could please check your billinga address and get back to us asap.

ceosm

Last edited:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
USP is 100% correct. I did receive a very prompt response and I will check my billing address. I really appreciate the highly professional customer service. Bump for a great sponsor.

Mr.50

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Didn't have a chance to go there yet but I will tomorrow. I am sure it will be there. I will also make sure to post here as soon as I know so that everyone will know you guys are good to your word!

Mr.50

DougMan

Awards
Guy lets be honest, there is no real reason to call someone out on this forum so soon. USPLabs seems to be good people so I would give them the benefit of the doubt. I am sure this will be taken care of quickly; so hopefully in the future people do not need to react in such a public way to deal with such issues. This is obviously none of my business, but I hate to see a board member called out in public without a chance to first settle a customer satisfaction issue in private.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
I tend to agree, however, now we have been able to see, publically, that USPLabs responded to a problem in a prompt, professional manner. A plus for them.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
While generally I agree, and I really do appreciate the prior posters getting involved in something that is not their business, I have to say that at first when I had attempted to contact them by e-mail, my e-mails were returned to me by my server. This was from the link on the site. So with pm's disabled I was not able to reach them any other way then in this forum. Eventually, the e-mail did get through and they responded very promptly. I do not know what the original e-mail problem was from. Could have been my server, who knows.

With that said, I did go to the billing address today and the secon bottle was there. As I stated above USP dealt with this in a very professional and timely manner and resolved the problem as soon as we were able to get into contact. Please do not let this thread reflect anything other then positively upon them for there timely response to this matter.

Mr.50

Last edited:

The bueaty of this board its free of all the drama an BS associated with most boards. We are a new company and learning. These public issues help me work my PR.lol

Have a wonderful day!

ceosm

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad everything was resolved and Mr.50 if you emailed them first, thats perfect. We often have people that do not email first yet post in the forum first.