Awards
  • Established
Supplements:
USPLabs PowerFULL
USPLabs Symmetry
USPLabs C2
Scivation Anagen
Scivation Sesamin

BCAA's, CEE, Multivitamin (ADAM by NOW) are the only other supps that are taken.

Start date:
within the next week, waiting on dosing protocol from USPLabs

Ht: 5'7.5
Weight (first thing in the morning, after a crap): Averaged 163lbs over the past week.

Current Diet:
4000 Cals per day, 55c/25p/20f. This equals out to 550-600g C/250g P/ 90g F. I've been gaining almost a pound per week with this diet, which is right where I want to be. (my metabolism is ridiculously fast, but yet somehow I still have fat on my body)
Every day is logged using Fitday, which can be seen here:
http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=cable626

Current Training:
High Intensity, medium volume.
Following Glenihans training program for the most part. Been doing it for a few workouts and have liked it. It's the perfect amount of volume/frequency for my body.
i hit each body part 3 times every [14] days

my workout program looks like this

(i use explosive positives and 2-4 second negatives for everything except deads and squats for obvious reasons)

workout A
each body part gets 2 warm up sets then 3 working sets of 8-12, 6-8, and 4-6 reps with 2-3 minutes between sets

chest - either incline hammer strength or flat db press
back thickness - deadlifts, rack deads, or bb rows
back width - reverse grip close grip pulldowns or wide grip pull ups
shoulders - hammer strength machine or db presses
tris - skulls or close grip bench

workout B
bis - straight bar curls or preacher curls same sets as "A"
quads - squats or hack squats lots of warm ups and 2 sets of 10-12
hams - SLDL or glute/ham raises same sets as "A"
calves - still trying to find something that works haha

i train monday wed and fri and alternate workouts A and B

Pictures: will be taken and uploaded within the next day or two, I just ate and I'm bloated like a mofo.

I would appreciate any suggestions that anyone might have.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Man, P'full with Sym might be some crazy-azz pumps. Watch out!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I ran Power & Symm together without a problem but I was in PCT so...

Looks like a great stack. I'll be watchin ;) I am using the same WO routine right now and lovin it. Modified slightly as I go 2 on and one off which hits every body part 3x in 8 days. Also only resting one minute between sets and keeping weight at a constant vs raising weight with the longer rest. Added frequency is kinda tough on the wheels but I adjust workouts accordingly. Sometimes quads or hams only one day and I throw some lighter weight on for more reps or slow negs for some. Again, lovin it. (Props to the Glen-meister)

Any ideas as to what your dosing protocol will be? And that is a **** ton of kcals for your weight. That much makes me fat. :D

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but you are already fat BP.

As if I should talk....
:icon_lol:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Ok, ok, my bad. Correction: MADE ME FAT! :D

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
:rofl:

Well, he is 19. My metabolism was freaking raging around that period of time! So, he can probably get away with it now.

But, he won't be able to when he becomes an old fart like you and I.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Over the past week I've averaged 4006 calories, and yet my weight this week hasn't budged.
I'm able to hit that number rather easily though- using a lot of pasta and a lot of oats.

I have no idea on my dosing yet BP.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Off day from the gym, C2 is working great, I have a LOT of energy today. Definitely not a placebo effect, because I'm very sensitive to stims and I can tell that the C2 has quite a bit of caffeine.

Here is the dosing schedule, in an easier to read format:

PreBreakfast:
2 Symmetry, 2 C2

Meal 1/Breakfast:
1 Anagen, 1 ADAM, 10g BCAA, 1 sesamin

Meal 2

Meal 3

Pre Workout/Afternoon:
1 Anagen, 2 C2, 4 PowerFULL, 4 Symmetry

PWO Shake/Meal 4
Post Workout:
5 CEE, 1 Anagen, 10g BCAA

Meal 5

Meal 6:
1 Anagen, 1 sesamin

Before Bed: 2 PowerFULL

Last edited:

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 2

weight: 163 (+0)

Workout day: A
Strength: was up a decent amount, by about 2 reps on EVERY exercise.

workout A
chest – flat DB press 65x12, 70x8, 75x6 (last week I didn’t hit all my reps so it was an improvement)
back thickness - bb rows 115x12, 135x8, 155x6 (never did these before, so I started off light)
back width - reverse grip close grip pulldowns 100x12, 110x8, 120x6 (too easy)
[FONT=&quot]shoulders - hammer strength machine 55x12, 65x8, 75x6
tris – skulls 70x12, 80x8, 90x3 (last set I was dead)[/FONT]

I'll put together a post that shows what I was lifting before beginning this stack.

Calories: are still at 4000, I hit that number yesterday and I'll hit it again today.
Fitday: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=cable626

Sleep: suffered last night, that C2 had me wired till 2AM. and I hadda be up at 7:30.

Last edited:
sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Re: Day 1

Before Breakfast:
2 C2, 2 PowerFULL

Meal 1/Breakfast:
1 Anagen, 2 Symmetry, 1 ADAM, 10g BCAA

Meal 2

Meal 3

Pre Workout/Afternoon:
1 Anagen, 2 C2, 2 PowerFULL, 2 Symmetry

PWO Shake/Meal 4
Post Workout:
2 Symmetry, 5 CEE, 1 Anagen, 10g BCAA

Meal 5:
1 sesamin

Meal 6:
1 Anagen, 1 sesamin

Before Bed: 2 PowerFULL
Just a suggestion, but I would dose the sesamin a little more spread out. And I would up the powerFULL and symmetry preworkout to 4caps each

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey sublime, when do you think I should dose the sesamin? how's meal 1 and 6?

As for upping the dose on powerfull and summetry, I will see about that, because D@USPLABS had told me to run only 6 caps per day. do u think I should run 2 caps AM and 4 caps preworkout of sym and powerfull?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
hey sublime, when do you think I should dose the sesamin? how's meal 1 and 6?

As for upping the dose on powerfull and summetry, I will see about that, because D@USPLABS had told me to run only 6 caps per day. do u think I should run 2 caps AM and 4 caps preworkout of sym and powerfull?
Ya 6 caps per day is right... just the dosing is what I would change

Id say 2 symmetry prebreakfast, 4 preworkout
4 powerFULL preworkout, 2 powerFULL pre bed
1 sesamin with breakfast, 1 with meal that has 10+ g of healthy fats later in the day- as long as its at least an hr or more before or after your workout

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks, dosing in the DAY 1 post has been updated.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Wow, I still can't believe how good I felt in the gym yesterday. I'm not lifting a lot of weight right now, but a lot of these exercises are new to me.

For reference, here are my maxes:
Bench: 245
Squat: 225 ATG, I tore my meniscus a while ago (boooooo) so I don't max on squat anymore
Deadlift: 315

I've got the BCAA's down now, I mix them in water and a little gatorade and let them sit overnight.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm running out to school now, but I just weighed myself (its first thing in the morning, after a crap) and I'm 168 lbs.

Weight: 168lbs (+5 lbs)

No noticeable difference anywhere though in the mirror nor in the waist.
thats weird, we'll see how the rest of the day pans out.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Workout: B
bis – EZ Bar curls 75x10, 85x6, 95x4
quads – squats 195x10, 195x8
hams – leg curl 90x10, 110x6, 120x4
calves – standing calf raise 180x12, 200x8, 220x6

I felt strong in the gym, but I also felt sick in my stomach.

Notes: OMG i've been bloated and gassy as hell for the past few days, I think I'm gonna bring my cals down to 3500, cuz I can't take it. It actually affected my workout today it was horrible. i have pains in my stomach and loose stool. I hope it's not a stomach virus! :frustrate

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan..All these logs, I wanna do my stack so bad.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yea mullet you'd love it! I hope D can get it into canada!

Its only a few days in and I'm feeling great and looking great.

I'm hoping this gastrointestinal issue will pass on its own while not interfering with my gains. I think it might be either a stomach virus OR maybe from eating too much carbs.

Calories: Even though it was leg day, my calories are going to be only 3350. I needed a break from all the food and it seems like I'm gaining too quickly which will lead to fat accumulation. This is supposed to be a lean bulk for crying out loud!

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
HahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahAaaaa!!!!
good news!
The GI issue has passed, I think.
It was a stomach virus, my brother and 2 coworkers had the same problems.

Weight: 165lbs That sounded right this morning.

Calories: Bad news about yesterday, I only had 3000 calories. Today I'll hit 3500, and I'll probably keep it at that for the next week.

I'm doing workout A tomorrow, can't wait to see how I feel.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 6: Let's get this show on the road!

so as you guys know, I'm feeling better, muucchhhhhh better.

I have noticed increased focus and aggression in the gym. I also have a determination like I've never had before.

My friend complemented me about my shoulders, he told me that they are looking much bigger than before.

Today was workout A, who wants to guess what I'll be doing at the end of these 4 weeks???

chest – flat DB press 75x9, 80x6, 90x3 (what an improvement! I would have used 85’s for my last set but my gym only has 1 85lb DB)
back thickness - bb rows 145x12, 155x8, 165x5 (This was good)
back width – pull-ups bodyweight x 8, 6, 5 (dead hangs)
[FONT=&quot]shoulders - hammer strength machine 60x12, 70x5, 80x4
tris – skulls 60x12, 70x8, 80x6 (I lowered the weight because the 90 last time killed me)[/FONT]

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Re: Day 6: Let's get this show on the road!

My friend complemented me about my shoulders, he told me that they are looking much bigger than before.
[/FONT]
Anything new on the scale? :p

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Word fellas..Should be starting my log next Friday..USP sent to a buddy..Few questions Cable..How is your libido and sleep?..

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey mullet, thanks for the q's.
Libido is about the same, neither up nor down.
Sleep is good, but only once I get to sleep. The C2 is strong for me, I am going to start dosing it a little earlier.

One thing that I definitely noticed is my mood. I am in a good mood, and not as irritable, pissy, and moody as usual. Things don't seem to bother me when normally they would.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 8

mood is still going great, energy levels are also sky high.

weight is 166 (+3lbs)

I'm expecting this week to rock, I'm going to hit legs tomorrow. hmmm I hope these gains continue, I have another 2 weeks left.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How has your strength been progressing Cable?By that I mean has it been a steady progression, or was it immediate in the first two weeks and it has been starting to taper? Sounds like you are rockin it hard though..Low fat gain and 3lbs of solid weight, that is killer

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey mullet, based on my lifts, it has been a steady progression of strength.
I haven't noticed any taper as of yet, but I've only had a few workouts on this stack.
When I'm in the gym, I feel strong, pumped, and ready to go.
I didn't get a chance to weigh myself this morning,

And C2- the cognitive stimulant- I had 3 midterms wednesday and got A's on all of them. Might have to do with Anagen also as I remember LakeM talking about how Anagen would be good for focus in school.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 9

workout B

bis – EZ Bar curls 85x8, 95x6, 100x4

quads – squats 195x10, 195x8 (same as

last week, I don't know why I couldn't hit more than 8 on my second set.)

hams – SLDL 225x8, 245x6, 275x3

calves – calf press 4 plates x12, 5px8, 6px8

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey jmh, i felt the back pump after my workout. WHOA it was a bit rough. I might not do SLDL on squat day next workout.

I felt pretty good during the whole workout though. Legs are my weak point, so training them is a love/hate relationship.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day x: cals, fat, carbs, protein
day 1: 3982 96 599 215
day 2: 3992 88 577 261
day 3: 3919 86 557 257
day 4: 3058 74 398 212
day 5: 3674 86 451 281
day 6: 3564 78 526 223
day 7: 3637 79 475 275
day 8: 3519 75 512 223

average= 3668 83 512 243
ratio= 20f/55c/25p

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Cable, figured I'd let ya know that USP sent my stuff, kind of excited to see what I got..I hope Anagen is in there..I will post the link when I start my log.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey Cable, figured I'd let ya know that USP sent my stuff, kind of excited to see what I got..I hope Anagen is in there..I will post the link when I start my log.
:woohoo:
please tell me you're joining me in a bulk

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Better believe it brah, that's why I hope they send Anagen..I already have stockpiles of Cissus, and ordered some Powerfull, in case that wasn't in there..

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ordered anagen myself to add to the stack, that's the only thing I added personally. Sorry to burst your bubble.

But hey, order it up from NutraPlanet its only $20, and it's DAMN worth it.

Weight: 170 lbs! (+7lbs) looking same bf% as when I started! This was first thing in the morning, after a crap, empty stomach, just like all my other weigh ins.

One bad thing: My car broke down, and I refuse to take the bus, so I'm gonna bike 5 miles to school and 5 miles home today and tomorrow. Cardio anyone?

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 11

chest – flat DB press 75x10, 80x6, 90x2
back thickness - bb rows 145x12, 155x8, 165x6
back width – pull-ups bodyweight x 8, 6, 4 (dead hangs)
[FONT=&quot]shoulders - hammer strength machine 60x12, 70x7, 80x4
tris – skulls 60x12, 70x8, 80x6

basically the same as last A workout. I felt a little bummed today in the gym though, wasn't as amped as usual.
I think I waited too long to hit the gym after my 2 caps C2 in the afternoon. We'll see how things go on friday.
[/FONT]

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol I'm thinking of throwing in a little ephedrine preworkout. So that would only be 3 days per week.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
4-13-06 to 5-3-06 comparison shot

Last edited:

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll put up some more pics later on. Can't tell a huge difference though because I'm...ummm...fat :banned:
also, I didn't put up measurements, and nobody even told me anything! will take care of things tonight.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a huge difference, but I think you look fuller in your arms and chest..And like you said, it's always hard to tell how much you have gained if you have gained fat as well..Then you cut and it's like BAM!

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks mullet, I think I'm too light to cut, so I'm living with this extra fat. Last time I cut (late last year) from 172 to 157. I didn't want to cut any lower so I maintained for a while and then started to bulk again.

Today was workout B:
Leg Press: 5 plates x 10, 10 (+2 reps)
Leg Curl: 100x12, 110x8, 120x6 (+2 reps)
Standing Calf Raise: 200x10, 220x6, 240x6 (+20lbs)
EZ Bar Bicep Curl: 85x11, 95x8, 105x6

workout felt really good today, I threw in some ephedrine pre-wo, it definitely helped get me moving. I didn't squat today because it hurts my knees if I squat twice per week and ride my bike a lot also. Turns out I had a pretty good workout anyway.

I think I have 1 more week on this stack, so I'm gonna rest this weekend and hit the gym really hard next week again.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey guys, workouts are still the same, no significant strength gains or losses.
I feel pumped up all day long once I get moving in the morning. Cardio has been easier than usual, this C2 is by far my new favorite thermogenic.

Weight is at 169 and holding steady at that for the past 3-4 days. I really should be increasing cals, but I haven't been sleeping well lately and little sleep + a lot of food= fat gain.

I only have 2 more workouts left on this stuff, so sadly this log will be ending soon. :whiner:

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ended this at 169lbs. I've been feeling SO pumped lately I wish I could run this stack for another 3 weeks! My erections have been hard and I've been able to last for a long time. Not too long to the point where I have to call my doctor though lol.

So although my weight went up, my measurements are about the same.
Bi's: still at 15
Quads: still at 21
chest: 41.5 (+.5")
waist: 33" (-1")

Strength gains were significant though, and aggression and focus in the gym is what I noticed most. This was a great stack that I enjoyed a lot!
I'm going to continue bulking, although my gains are very slow, and always have been. diet is great, training is great, sleep is crappy. Also I think I'm too active.

Anyway, I ordered a good bodybuilding book and will be getting better sleep soon so I am hoping to get better gains down the road.