Burnfire's trek into anything and everything

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello welcome! I have a ton of material in here and your first comment in this is about a tat..
Haha sorry I just started following and I was looking at that pic. If you don’t wanna say that’s cool. Nice progress

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha sorry I just started following and I was looking at that pic. If you don’t wanna say that’s cool. Nice progress

Appreciate it man. I give no fucks it's in my body.. it's a pair of lightning bolts from my prison days.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Appreciate it man. I give no fucks it's in my body.. it's a pair of lightning bolts from my prison days.[/

My eyes weren’t playing tricks on me. I was like damn is this dude posing with bolts on his chest. Haha I get it though I know a lot of dudes that did time have ink they’re not proud of.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just because I have them doesn't make me whatever anyone thinks they represent or know my story or struggles in prison. I have no shame for anything I have done because I done my debt to society and asked for forgiveness from the Lord. From there I have no shame in the color of the skin He gave me I have no choice. My own actions and thoughts have led me to this point in my life.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to have to figure out how to make the switch to night shifts. Today and tomorrow will suck for sure.
You got this! I use to work days on Mon and Tues and nights on Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Probably the reason why my sleep habits are so fucked up.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Liking this log. Your diet consider cut is impressive too!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You got this! I use to work days on Mon and Tues and nights on Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Probably the reason why my sleep habits are so fucked up.
Thank you ma'am I appreciate it. Yeah it'll be a change up I'll see if I can figure it out.

Liking this log. Your diet consider cut is impressive too!

Thank you brother I appreciate that. Lol this meal was a cheat day lol

Attachments

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well things have been insane to say the least. From losing a job and the boss holding the last check, to losing our home then the wife and kids shortly after. When I say the pain and mental stress I’m dealing with is more than any obstacle I’ve already over, makes prison look like a cake walk. Pretty much my days now are spent on indeed and when not there in the gym. Lifting isn’t the same with this depression it’s pretty wild honestly. The work is getting done but the man upstairs isn’t there. Anyway over the years I’ve been looking into different workout programs and styles seeing which I like and don’t. Taking little nuggets of info from each. Currently I’m using John Meadows (RIP) Onslaught training. Man I’m loving it! I wanted to keep my log going from the beginning so all my progress was under one roof.

I snagged these bag boys and will be getting a subscription soon to keep the gains rolling. Besides this it’s just my dose of 175mg of test a week. Pwo wise I’m a pump junkie no stims here. Really liking the Axe and Sledge Hydraulic. I’ve also centered my meal right that’s before lifting to help aid the pump as well.

Attachments

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh well wouldn’t load my pic. I got some apex triton, D3, Helios and Epichaos.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh well wouldn’t load my pic. I got some apex triton, D3, Helios and Epichaos.
Usually, if I can't load a pic .... If I take a screenshot of it, that will load.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had some really good lifts today I was super pumped up.
Made a little video for this pump pwo product had some fun for sure.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lifts for the day. Really enjoying this program.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had a badass weekend so far I was able to get two of my kids over. My girl went with me to the gym and loved it. She was scared of Big Mike the owner even though he never said anything to her just a big mfer and doing some heavy weight today. Overall loving the workout style it’s hard to go wrong with a John Meadows anything. Love that guy RIP.

Attachments

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good chest day today it felt really good for sure. I’ve tried a few of John Meadows programs but this is by far my favorite so far. We shall see if I feel that way in a few week when I’m doing legs 3 days a week..

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love this post from the past. It truly is my place of inner peace. Throughout my life things have been dark and dreadful. This is the one place I can truly be myself and let go of the stressful life outside those doors.

Things have been rolling along smoothly with this new routine. Said it once and will say it again I really enjoy a good John Meadows program.
So with the new light of not knowing where my marriage is going I’m switching back to getting my trt from a doctor. Long story all you need to know I was trt for years they knew I smoked cannabis due everyone knows that.. anyway they were like hey these Xanax could help where the cannabis is being used. I said let me tell you a story of a crazy man stealing anything and I mean anything on Xanax then doing four years in prison that was me. So naturally I took a shiit in the piss cup. They gave me my money back and never looked back. So now I’m looking for a good doctor might try one of these online ones because they offer all the same stuff my old doctor did. It’s been over a week since my last pin of any test. I’ve been off cycle for months and just a 175mg dose of test. Damn the lethargy and depression has set in full force for sure. So thankful to have some products from Apex Alchemy to aid me along with a pump and such during this time.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still been trucking away just haven’t been posting my workouts up. Yesterday was phase 2 of 3 for the program. It kicked off legs for 3 days this week spread out. Righteous. Chest has improved for sure. Loving my stuff from Apex thanks @nostrum420 and everyone else involved in the kick a$$ products.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still been trucking away just haven’t been posting my workouts up. Yesterday was phase 2 of 3 for the program. It kicked off legs for 3 days this week spread out. Righteous. Chest has improved for sure. Loving my stuff from Apex thanks @nostrum420 and everyone else involved in the kick a$$ products.
😁 Thank you.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man she was sexy. You think I’m kidding depending on the day I’m known as Carbzilla and in the gym Pumpzilla, in the bed well that’s a secret for y’all’s wives. Haha gotta stir the pot once in awhile. Not like anyone is in my thread I miss the bros from the beginning of this thing man. They all had to get fat or locked up or something random. Idk this next year is gonna be gold for this guy.

Here’s you one check the blonde oh man

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just been trucking away. The legs are growing I’m pretty damn sure.

DarkHelix

DarkHelix

Awards
Nice log you got going here and 7 years you still kicking some ass I can tell from the difference in the pics posted. Your taste in music is pretty much like mine as well so rock on!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice log you got going here and 7 years you still kicking some ass I can tell from the difference in the pics posted. Your taste in music is pretty much like mine as well so rock on!
Oh yeah thanks brother. It’s been a journey for sure. Many many miles under these feet since I’ve stepped though the doors of AM. Here’s some for you.