Bulk quantity of Ephedrine

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know a good place to buy large quantites of ephedrine?  If memory serves me correctly you are limited to a certain amount these days, but I can buy from more then one source correct?  Thanks in advance.

Jay Mc

Awards
keep in mind this is one of the primary ingredients needed for cooking meth. Might think twice before drawing unwanted attention to yourself. Also, studies show that pharmacolgoically and pharmacokinetically herbal extracts and pure ephedrine work the same way.

J

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I don't care if I draw attention I got nothing to hide. I just want to stock up.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Also Jay...IMO straight eph is far and away better then the extract stuff. You know what quantity you are exactly getting...seem to get less sides, and kicks in quicker...just me though.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Scotty have you ordered from these places before? Are they reputable?

Jay Mc

Awards
Also Jay...IMO straight eph is far and away better then the extract stuff. You know what quantity you are exactly getting...seem to get less sides, and kicks in quicker...just me though.
Probably just in your head. E. sinica contains almost 80% ephedrine with a little psuedoephedrine. Like a said before, serum concentration times and pharmacological effects are the same between both according to documented research...but either way, I prefer the convenience of the all in one Xenadrine...

White, L. M., Gardner, S. F., Gurley, B. J., Marx, M. A., Wang, P. & Estes, M. (1997). Pharmacokinetics and cardiovascular effects of ma-huang (Ephedra sinica) in normotensive adults. Journal of Clinical Pharmacology 37, 116-122.

Gurley, B. (2000). Extract versus herb: effect of formulation on the absorption rate of botanical ephedrine from dietary supplements containing Ephedra (ma huang). Therapeutic Drug Monitoring 22, 497.

Haller, C. A., Jacob, P. III & Benowitz, N. L. (2002). Pharmacology of ephedra alkaloids and caffeine after single-dose dietary supplement use. Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics 71, 421-432.

Those are articles I based all this on if your interested in doing some reading. Also, check in the articles section. Draven posted a paper I wrote that discusses all this in depth.

J

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
NPursuit, I have not ordered from them. I usually just go with the vasopro from 1fast. I have heard good things however.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
The 1fast vasopro isn't much more then ephedrineforsale so you aren't missing out on much.

I want tp stock up just in case.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Yep thats what I thought. If I wanted a large quantity I would head on over...but for now just add it to my other supp lists.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also noticed a lot less sides with the real stuff, I was less nervous and less jittery.

Gilster

Awards
Do you guys prefer the sulfate or the HCL? I usually just get the all in one for cutting, but they seem to all be leading away from ephedrine now. I might want to get some in bulk too, to add to the mix if it gets taken off the regular market stuff.

Jay Mc

Awards
If you have an allergy to sulfa or sulfer containing drugs (sulfa antiobiotics, morphine, etc.) stay away from the sulfate.

J

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Why would you order from them....that is just an ephedra extract trying to sound "pharm grade".....pure eph is hcl or sulfate.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
OK thank ya! I was on this site way too long yesterday, and my brain was fried. I didn't want to look up one more thing.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would appear that ephedrine purchase might be one of the few pluses of living north of the border in Canada. I stocked up some time ago, I have 10 bottles of 100mg tablets in my possession along with 8 or so bottles of the 8mg tablets. It's still pretty easy to obtain the 8mg tabs here, it's one of the few things the Health Canada nazis haven't deemed unsuitable for us to purchase.