Build my cycle!

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey guys,
(Possibly*) Sitting on some stuff and wondering what you all would take if you had these things laying around
-8ml of tren e 225
-50ml test undecanoate 400
-10ml primo e
-12-13ml npp 125
-8-9ml test cyp 200 (perrigo)
-40ishX anavar 50 (I only need half tab twice day max*)
-50X proviron 50mg
-90X pheraplex 10 & 12mg
-120X trest 25mg cap (prolly half cap em)
-120X dmz 15mg
-60X Superdrol 16mg (half cap for sure)
- my custom made prolactin blocker "ProlactOut" shown to block prolactin 70% or greater w simple formula backed by science.
-1 andro (old school, topical, amt unknown)
-topical test
-topical 1-test/dub
-formestane topical 75mg/ML
-a few rx prami tabs and CEM prami
Bunch of liver aids and detox agents, natty supps n such and will prolly grab Hawthorne berry and others before I start dialing anything up.
Oh, and I take t3 for my (hypo)thyroid, 10mcg/day.
Like/take zinc, d3, fish oil, cinnamon, e, maral, rhodiola, ashwaghanda, *ALCAR*** (love that stuff- so good to keep receptors clean and I feel helps me stay a bit leaner), gaba, creatine, citrulline malate 1:1, arginine, beet root ex, stinging neetle root ex, laxo, moomiyo, and various others.
Don't like prewokouts, even bought that one by OL "non-stim" version and even that one extract in it still makes me feel sh*tty. I just drink a mtn few or coffee before exercise- whether it be for work or for "fun" at the gym.
Also have some thermogenics but cant hardly stand em. Got a whole bottle of pyretic i cant use. I do like green coffee bean extract w hoodia. Also have bottle of yohimbe ex (primaforce) that i try to use sometimes.

That should be plenty for someone to get creative. Hell, im the type that doesnt mind just bumping the test from 200 to 3 or 400 and adding in dmz or proviron on training days at low dosages. So im not gonna run a gram of test and 500 tren w 3 orals. Looking for a 6-10wk blast (been on trt for about a decaded now, doctor rx'ed). K, pet the madness begin.

P.s.- been on here for over a decade. Juat had to start new sn so not a newbie at all. And for reference my fav cycle was sust 400/wk + npp 250-300/wk + dbol(20mg) or var(20mg) for first 3-5wks. No goals in particular other than maybe shred up a bit. I know water weight will go away. And not too concerned w estro, hardly ever have to use exemestane (which i also have plenty of)

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It looks like you could almost do your favorite cycle. Not sust but you can do test, npp, and var. You could even add your oral of choice (dmz or that trest) on your workout days like you suggested.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It looks like you could almost do your favorite cycle. Not sust but you can do test, npp, and var. You could even add your oral of choice (dmz or that trest) on your workout days like you suggested.
I have some long acting test otw (undecanoate) and will be using that and prolly some npp here n there and dmz since i have it. Not a big fan of trest tbh. That should yeild some nice results. Maybe round it out w some proviron. Just gotta run my liver support bc my enzymes were a bit elevated last i checked and that was from 25mg prov/day only. Methyls have theur price for sure. Plus I wasnt drinking enough water so just gotta be mindful of what the hell im doing really. Eating right alone will make a big difference.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly though, why are you sitting on so much stuff? That’s honestly an insult to our culture man.

For real though I’m jealous. In for whatever happens!

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have some long acting test otw (undecanoate) and will be using that and prolly some npp here n there and dmz since i have it. Not a big fan of trest tbh. That should yeild some nice results. Maybe round it out w some proviron. Just gotta run my liver support bc my enzymes were a bit elevated last i checked and that was from 25mg prov/day only. Methyls have theur price for sure. Plus I wasnt drinking enough water so just gotta be mindful of what the hell im doing really. Eating right alone will make a big difference.
Honestly I’ve never gotten anything out of trest PWO myself but it seems most people love it for that so I threw it out there. I liked dmz the times I’ve used it.
That’s surprising they were bad after only 25 mg a day. I was a heavy daily drinker for years and have run numerous oral cycles with hardly any real supports when I was younger and mine always came out good. Even when the two overlapped. I must just be lucky with the liver enzymes.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Honestly though, why are you sitting on so much stuff? That’s honestly an insult to our culture man.

For real though I’m jealous. In for whatever happens!
No disrespect at all man. I just have accrewed a lot of stuff over the years. Thats 10+yrs of forging good relationships w people and I have a "preppers"/great depression mindset where if 5mg gets me good results I'm not gonna take 20 like everyone else and im gonna keep wtvr i dont absolutely need to run is I guess why i have so much.
Also, some of it was from when i was working with a ugl and orders got mixed up/changed etc and I got "stuck" w this or that.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Honestly I’ve never gotten anything out of trest PWO myself but it seems most people love it for that so I threw it out there. I liked dmz the times I’ve used it.
That’s surprising they were bad after only 25 mg a day. I was a heavy daily drinker for years and have run numerous oral cycles with hardly any real supports when I was younger and mine always came out good. Even when the two overlapped. I must just be lucky with the liver enzymes.
Well they were "slightly elevated" and nurse asked me if i had been "out drinking a bit" sp i guess it looked the same as if I had been partying for a weekend. But i just want everything back to 0 for a little while and trt even at a low baseline while i start to hit the gym harder then start to ramp up my test, then add in wtvr else i see fit. Guessing dmz since im looking for a clean look and no so concerned w bulk but more of a cut. Will Also spike my test w the ever so slight amt of tren for that recomp effect since any more than that and i can never sleep. And i frikin LOVE sleeping. Choose it over sex sometimes so....

Also my thinking behind "starting" w dmz and nothing in the middle just lots of test and prolly primo and then finish with some proviron as i lower test back to trt. Prolly 4wks in beginning and 3 at the end of a 12 weeker. I figure since im on for life and mainly think I'll just run a high test cycle w little primo that ome oral for about a mo w a mo in the middle shouldn't kill my liver or lipids too bad as long as im pounding omegas, turmeric, ginger, liver supportS, water water water and a bunch of other vitamins im always taking.

P.s.- I was taking proviron twice a day at low dosages so this time around it would be am only all at once (25mg). And i wasnt hydrated enough before either.

Any input on a recomp/shredding cycle lmk. Forgot I have like 7g of dnp laying around somewhere so i could make a shyt tom of caps if I were so inclined but usually only touch that stuff in winter bc of how hot it makes ya. And on 7.5-12.5mcg of t3 per day- up it to 25? For how long? Or just keep it where i know im good? (Actually hypo). Combo t3/t4? Body doesnt seem to do anything w t4 alone via bloods.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In to see where this goes. Quite the candy shop ya got there!

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In to see where this goes. Quite the candy shop ya got there!
Thx. Who knows what my goofy ass might feel like taking from day to day. But as long my support/diet is there I think all is well.

And im not sugarfeind, I share my candy lol

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why not throw in some injectable Msten with the DMZ? The two have pretty good synergy together. Run them as a kicker for like 4 weeks?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I missed out on inj msten. So disappointed.
I missed out too but I’m sure someone can make it, can’t be THAT hard lol. I’d pay good money for that ****. I know PRO had it for a while but then they went under and I haven’t seen it since

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Why not throw in some injectable Msten with the DMZ? The two have pretty good synergy together. Run them as a kicker for like 4 weeks?
I am really not a big fan of Msten personally and I don't have any on hand let alone injectable. And I don't know if it's just me but I personally feel it's the compound itself oh, that stuff is really harsh on lipids and I'm not trying to take any chances with my lipids more than what I have to do so while running any orals I will be eating the crap out of avocados and different kinds of nuts and eggs Etc to make sure there are plenty of healthy fats and such to protect as well as running some King's blood and other protective agents.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am really not a big fan of Msten personally and I don't have any on hand let alone injectable. And I don't know if it's just me but I personally feel it's the compound itself oh, that stuff is really harsh on lipids and I'm not trying to take any chances with my lipids more than what I have to do so while running any orals I will be eating the crap out of avocados and different kinds of nuts and eggs Etc to make sure there are plenty of healthy fats and such to protect as well as running some King's blood and other protective agents.
Nah it’s not just you, **** RUINS my lipid profiles and kills my appetite but damn does it work. I put on 12lbs on a cut running it for 6 weeks with DMZ

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nah it’s not just you, **** RUINS my lipid profiles and kills my appetite but damn does it work. I put on 12lbs on a cut running it for 6 weeks with DMZ
Yup, same w me. 12lbs lean as fk but it wasnt worth becoming atherosclerotic. Glad to hear its not just me bc i really thought it was the compound as i tolerate most anything pretty darn well. Anyways...

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So I know that my cycle will consist of hi test cypionate and undecanoate as I have a bunch of it along with proviron and I will probably be using the epistane and furaza combo I have as well as mostly an estro controller / to clean up the high test levels (same w proviron).
If anyone thanks I should run some high dose anavar or Anadrol in the middle or early on while waiting for test levels to climb and slap some quick mass on or any other ideas for that matter input will be taken into consideration. (Size is not a concern really, more clean strength and only like primo or dhb but not mast.) And if it can be afforded I will also be adding growth to this combo as it would also clean up and round out the so-called cycle which is really just going to be a bunch of tests at the end of the day for the most part I think. Because the money I would spend on nandrolone for joint comfort I think I could get the same comfort from growth and enjoy the results better because I wouldn't get as big but I would like the changes I do get. Thx for input so far, has helped me realize what i actually want this time around instead of following some cookie cutter b.s.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d add, the 7 day waiting period for the cyp sucks. You could frontload but then you risk test flu.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’d add, the 7 day waiting period for the cyp sucks. You could frontload but then you risk test flu.
I am on trt so it doesn't matter. Cypionate is already running through my veins. I'll just be adding double the milligrams in undecanoate (400), total of 600, highest ive ran test. Test abive 350-400 for me usually starts to result in a bunch of crappy acne and is where the side effects start basically the risk vs reward ratio begins to come into play to where I don't like things so we will see if I can tolerate 600 if not I'll bring it down to a total of 400, 200 mg each which very nicely would only be 1.5 ml! 600 is only 2, Wahoo! All previous cycles were 1ml of t400 blend and 1.5ml of npp 125-200, usually being about 3 ml a week 1.5 on Monday and another 1.5 on Thursday , something like that. It's been a couple years since I've buckle down and be very clean and train very strictly so I anticipate good results I just want to get something mailed and Stone as far as this schedule 4 anything I'm going to take so that it's not last minute decisions.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Definitely looking forward to the Boost in libido though! I remember having all-night sessions and such a couple years ago and I feel like such an old man now so I can't wait 2 I'm still a few years younger. Just waiting on the all clear from my doctor to make sure everything else is in order and then it's Off to the Races! :)

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Forgot you were on TRT, does your doc know you’re gonna do this or are you just getting bloods done without them knowing? My trt really kicked in within the past 24 hours and I just wanna have non stop sex, even at work lol

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Forgot you were on TRT, does your doc know you’re gonna do this or are you just getting bloods done without them knowing? My trt really kicked in within the past 24 hours and I just wanna have non stop sex, even at work lol
Do itttt!

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I may have hinted towards a boost but nothing defined as clear as on here. Just keeping eye on things.
Do itttt!
Prolly am. Waiting on results tonight, will know tomorrow morning!