Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just dropping a quick update here, I'm currently cruising and only running carnitine and other injectable aminos on top of my TRT dose of test. Looking to post a new log after the cruise and hopefully I'll have the new puppy trained to be alone for a time by then so I can get a camera on me and show what we're working with and how we're progressing.

Hope everyone is doing awesome and getting ready for summer!
Make sure you drop a link here when you get a new log up - would be happy to follow!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You will be rested up and ready to grow!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone heard from @Leakydelts ???

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
No I have not

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't seen him post here or IG lately ? I how everything nis OK ????

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm good I appreciate the concern.

Just back at the office and I still don't have my training partner just yet but we have left the puppy alone for 30m and he didnt destroy anything so the wife's return to the gym looms imminent.

Training is going well here during my cruise, weight has dropped to 235 and strength is holding steady.

I'm much more active on Discord if you need to find me, but I sincerely appreciate the concern!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Just back at the office and I still don't have my training partner just yet but we have left the puppy alone for 30m and he didnt destroy anything so the wife's return to the gym looms imminent.

Training is going well here during my cruise, weight has dropped to 235 and strength is holding steady.

I'm much more active on Discord if you need to find me, but I sincerely appreciate the concern!
All good news, thanks for the update !

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Awesome!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@Leakydelts

Hey brother, I know this is an old thread, but I had a question about the injectable Yk11...I know you were running 20mg pre-wo.

I'm going to add it to the last 6 weeks of my blast. I've never used yk11 before at all but im getting the injectable. So, first time with this sarm.

What dose would you recommend for a lean bulking scenario? Been eating around maintenence the entire time with some nice recomp.

I'm currently only on 400mg test and just finished with some Primo...im using Stanogen now (topical epiandro)