Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
THAT IS A FIGHT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE....they are both arrogant and hopefully i would get to see them beat the crap out of each other...don't really care who wins just as long as lots of blood and pain!!!

btw-not really sold on thurman, amir imam would put a hurting on him!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THAT IS A FIGHT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE....they are both arrogant and hopefully i would get to see them beat the crap out of each other...don't really care who wins just as long as lots of blood and pain!!!

btw-not really sold on thurman, amir imam would put a hurting on him!!!
Who Danny Garcia?

Broner is a fat piece of crap...his biggest downfall is all his focus on things like rap concerts and partying, eating too much and draining his body to lose all that weight. He does not in any way belong in welterweight, he is too small.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Who Danny Garcia?

Broner is a fat piece of crap...his biggest downfall is all his focus on things like rap concerts and partying, eating too much and draining his body to lose all that weight. He does not in any way belong in welterweight, he is too small.
Yes i believe danny g would ko him .

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes i believe danny g would ko him .
I think Garcia will win on points with no controversy.

Anyone buying the Mosley-Mayorga pay per view, lol Now this is the #1 sign of brain damage!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I think Garcia will win on points with no controversy.

Anyone buying the Mosley-Mayorga pay per view, lol Now this is the #1 sign of brain damage!
That made me lol so loud my son asked me if i was going mad haha... mayorga will take him this time for sure id bet my 500 dollar underwear on it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Who Danny Garcia?

broner still gives him a better fight than paulie....lol, that was a joke!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
broner still gives him a better fight than paulie....lol, that was a joke!!!
But Paulie beat Broner...the judges didnt say that but he beat him on my score cards.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I REALLY GET PISSED AT STUFF LIKE THAT . ! I SEEN THAT FIGHT TOO .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
But Paulie beat Broner...the judges didnt say that but he beat him on my score cards.
that was 2 years ago, after the beatdown porter put on paulie he should have retired then.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
HAHA that was epic ill have to rewatch that fight tho I don't remember much of it .

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that was 2 years ago, after the beatdown porter put on paulie he should have retired then.
Broner is dumb enough to move up in weight again...fight GGG, and GGG knock him out in the 3rd...but only that late because he want to entertain the fans.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Broner is dumb enough to move up in weight again...fight GGG, and GGG knock him out in the 3rd...but only that late because he want to entertain the fans.
to bad garcia won't fight someone like triple g....if broner fights triple g i will enjoy the hell out of that beatdown!!!

what do you think of amir imam?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
to bad garcia won't fight someone like triple g....if broner fights triple g i will enjoy the hell out of that beatdown!!!

amir imam is probably my fav boxer in that division . his speed and agility is his best factors I don't believe he is as power full as broner but if he uses his skills he might be able to whoop his assss

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Garcia shouldnt fight GGG, he just moved up to 147. Considering I respect him, I would not want him to do that unless he bulks up over a few years.

Amir Kahn has not impressed me over the last several fights, Im not impressed anymore although Id pick him to fight Gayweather rather than Berto any day.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Oh just looked that up I thought you had a spell check typo, lol. I havent seen any Amir Imam fights, Ill have to look into that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh just looked that up I thought you had a spell check typo, lol. I havent seen any Amir Imam fights, Ill have to look into that.
you thought i meant khan, lol...no, amiir imam is a young up and comer-i like him so far, but don't think he has been tested yet!!!

don king is his promoter so he is going slow and easy, but hopefully he will get a fight with a top 10 fighter soon.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
amir imam is probably my fav boxer in that division . his speed and agility is his best factors I don't believe he is as power full as broner but if he uses his skills he might be able to whoop his assss
i like him too!!! lots of potential!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Garcia shouldnt fight GGG, he just moved up to 147. Considering I respect him, I would not want him to do that unless he bulks up over a few years.

Amir Kahn has not impressed me over the last several fights, Im not impressed anymore although Id pick him to fight Gayweather rather than Berto any day.
the only way floyd gets a big payday again is if he losses...the rematch might draw decent money. until then, lets face it-floyd is dull and boring to watch!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
the only way floyd gets a big payday again is if he losses...the rematch might draw decent money. until then, lets face it-floyd is dull and boring to watch!!!
He really just has fight smarts big difference from having skills

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
remember Tyson vs holyfield that was a fight
all the tyson fights were at least exciting....i can't remember a champion ever being as dull to watch as floyd....i would like to see canelo get another shot at floyd!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
either way it translates to dull and boring.
Yeah the problem is drawing casual as well as new fans and keeping them. If people made Mayweather vs. Pac their first pay per view, I dont think they have much motivation to do that again.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeah the problem is drawing casual as well as new fans and keeping them. If people made Mayweather vs. Pac their first pay per view, I dont think they have much motivation to do that again.
Watching it now

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you got that right!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I miss so much while iam at work ... Mosley-Mayorga def if it happenes ill be watching

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I miss so much while iam at work ... Mosley-Mayorga def if it happenes ill be watching
gotta go with mosley...if he is in shape his hands will be too fast for mayorga

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I wouldn't bet on this just for the simple fact it would be close imo

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gotta go with mosley...if he is in shape his hands will be too fast for mayorga
I dont think he Mayorga is in top condition either, Mosley agreed to a catchweight 158 due to that fact. On the other hand maybe Mayorga has a size advantage.

I hope and think Mosley will win....I think he is just doing it for the money because of that divorce he is going through.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I dont think he Mayorga is in top condition either, Mosley agreed to a catchweight 158 due to that fact. On the other hand maybe Mayorga has a size advantage.

I hope and think Mosley will win....I think he is just doing it for the money because of that divorce he is going through.
mosley seems to take training camp and conditioning more seriously than mayorga, imo...to me this gives mosley a distinct advantage since training/conditioning becomes even more of factor due to their age!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mosley seems to take training camp and conditioning more seriously than mayorga, imo...to me this gives mosley a distinct advantage since training/conditioning becomes even more of factor due to their age!!!
He is a gym rat, what I love about him is he keeps his lifestyle for life.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He is a gym rat, what I love about him is he keeps his lifestyle for life.
mayorga on the other hand seems to let himself go between fights then has to struggle to make weight...that is difficult enough for a young guy, which neither of them are.

ADVANTAGE MOSLEY