Brock Lesnar playing football

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What do you all think? Hes already 26 and hasnt played football in 10 years.

On a side note, I think hes or was at some time using gear.

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
I wouldn't doubt it...but he was a giant wrestling at Minnesota

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
He may be able to pull it off, but odds are against him. The Raiders have tried the approach of taking gifted athletes with little or no football playing experience and the most luck they had was with James Jett. He'll probably get cut in 2 years max if he doesn't produce because teams don't have the luxury of waiting for players to develop now a day.

The positives for him are:
1. He has great physical tools
2. He's used to playing hurt from his days in the WWE
3. He probably has a warrior mentality from the WWE

The negatives:
1. You need more than just physical ability, otherwise Doug Flutie wouldn't have made it and Ryan Leaf would be Dan Marino.
2. He has no experience at a high level.
3. He will be a marked man. Football players like hurting their competition, especially the guys with big names.
4. He will have to learn a playbook and learn how to study his opponents
5. He will be under the microscope and have more pressure to succeed than a 7th round rookie

rpward210

Far Beyond Driven
Awards
From what I have been told about Lesnar, don't expect more than special teams play from him this year. If he makes it through this season, expect to see him in Europe to get some PT.

the_destroyer55

Awards
From what I have been told about Lesnar, don't expect more than special teams play from him this year. If he makes it through this season, expect to see him in Europe to get some PT.
If he makes the team, I tend to agree

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
On a side note, I think hes or was at some time using gear.
lol ya think? I have met him in person at a club here in GR ah yeah he is on no doubt, he's an asshole as well a real ego maniac so I could give a **** less about him.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I don't think he can make it in the pros. Being big just isn't good enough, you need speed, agility, the ability to read and make plays. In other words, he needs talent and i'm sorry but the WWE just isn't capable of developing the skills necessary to play pro ball. 10 years is too long to try and make a comeback. I can see a team bringing him on just for marketing purposes, but that's it.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
I heard a few interviews with him this week on fox sports radio shows, what an ass. I hope he doesnt make it for that reason and because I hate it when teams pull this crap (Jordan, Garth Brooks).

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
HAHA-
well fellas I thought I'd do some reading on Brock Lesnar, so I decided to visit his website. I assumed it was http://www.brocklesnar.com/...

:icon_lol: Give it a click yourself :thumbsup:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Dude, give a bro a warning!...LOL. I'm at work here. Just glad there was a cover page.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
MY BAD :frustrate - Mods please transfer brocklesnar.com to ADULT CONTENT :thumbsup: