Break from Adderall

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve had a busy schedule lately and haven’t been taking as many days off Adderall as I would like and want to take break, any ideas on what can use to not crash too hard on those I don’t take Adderall.

Pls no reply’s about addiction and stuff like that, I’ve had my script for 10yrs and never gone over my limit or ran out.

Thanks for any recommendations!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’ve had a busy schedule lately and haven’t been taking as many days off Adderall as I would like and want to take break, any ideas on what can use to not crash too hard on those I don’t take Adderall.

Pls no reply’s about addiction and stuff like that, I’ve had my script for 10yrs and never gone over my limit or ran out.

Thanks for any recommendations!
Yep, feels very similar too

Screenshot_20220604-160900~2.png

And don't forget ya boy

flyerdesign_31052022_173448.png

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've also heard of people using ginkgo biloba on the days they don't take their Adderall but I don't know what effect it really has.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Some cheap ephedrine might do the trick but I've been off Adderall for years so I'm sure my tolerance to stims is much lower

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Have you tried this? It looks interesting but I used Modafinil before and it didn’t do anything to me…
Long time ago. I actually bought a bottle of it maybe 2 years ago 3 years ago I can't remember it was right around the time it came out. But the reason I bought it was for a buddy of mine because he had a little problem with cocaine and then he would use adderalls to make it through the work day and I got him this to use in place of the Adderall. He liked it a lot to the point where he went through a month supply of it in 2 weeks.

I only used like 3 doses out of the bottle. Had a very good Adderall like effect on me, but I'm not an avid Adderall user. I'm not sure how it would pan out for someone who's been using large amounts of Adderall. But with that being said if you've ever looked into the ma Labs product line the things that are out now and the things that he used to carry. They've all got pretty good track records with people who are into their illegal counterparts or prescription medications.

I definitely think it's worth a try, do you get the immediate crappy down feeling on the days you don't use it or does it usually take you a couple of days before you get that feeling.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So while my buddy liked it and used it at a heavy dose, he wasn't using a prescription with measured doses like you are he's just a drug addict.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven’t had the opportunity to try this personally but I have heard that Cerebrolysin has a multitude of cognitive benefits. You’ll need to do a little more reading for this purpose specifically but there is reason to believe it could “reset” or ease things so-to-speak. Namely, I have heard several anecdotal reports regarding its use for overcoming opiates.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I haven’t had the opportunity to try this personally but I have heard that Cerebrolysin has a multitude of cognitive benefits. You’ll need to do a little more reading for this purpose specifically but there is reason to believe it could “reset” or ease things so-to-speak. Namely, I have heard several anecdotal reports regarding its use for overcoming opiates.
Soooo, I've heard the same, but I also heard you gotta inject like 10ml around you neck and traps area. Lol, is that true? Cus...... No way I can do that lol!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Soooo, I've heard the same, but I also heard you gotta inject like 10ml around you neck and traps area. Lol, is that true? Cus...... No way I can do that lol!
Hahaha I heard the same and that part of it is a bit off putting. Although I am half tempted to shoot that **** into my arm to see if it can do something for peripheral nerves but I haven’t read anything about it for that.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can actually inject it IM anywhere. Will provide the same brain benefit.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I definitely think it's worth a try, do you get the immediate crappy down feeling on the days you don't use it or does it usually take you a couple of days before you get that feeling.
If I get a good nights sleep and are fully rested I can manage a whole day without, I’m feeding for it for sure but I can hold off the urge. If I’m lacking sleep is not a chance I can withstand the urge or I will fall asleep… 😬

Someone in another thread said something about Emoxypine, have you guys heard about that? Is sounds great but not sure it’s as good as it sounds.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Btw I’m not always using the same dose, I rarely go over 40mg a day but some days I might just do 20mg. I try to use as little as I can get away with.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If I get a good nights sleep and are fully rested I can manage a whole day without, I’m feeding for it for sure but I can hold off the urge. If I’m lacking sleep is not a chance I can withstand the urge or I will fall asleep… 😬

Someone in another thread said something about Emoxypine, have you guys heard about that? Is sounds great but not sure it’s as good as it sounds.
Not familiar with emoxypine