Break down on Lean Ground Sirloin...?

Atlas

Awards
Hey guys and gals, I was at Fitday and calorieking and couldn't find the breakdown of something I wanted....what is the macro and calorie break down of 93% Ultra Lean Ground Sirloin? I had 8oz of it today.....also does anyone know exactly what is a serving of Success Natural Whole Grain Brown Rice? It is one of those cook in 10min type of rices and it says....

Serving Size is 1/2 cup (43 Grams (makes about 1 cup prepared))
Servings per container about 8, about 2 servings (cups) per bag
4 bags per container.

Amount per serving as packaged
Calories 150
Calories from Fat 10
Total Fat 1g
Sat. Fat 0g
Trans. Fat 0g
Tot. Carb 33g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Sug. 0g
Protein 4g

Does it mean that this is the break down for half a bag or the entire bag....each box comes with 4 bags. How should I write down the amounts and calories when everything says ABOUT!? Thanks guys, just wanna find out how much I had today so I can adjust for tomorrow, thanks!

Cold

Awards
I believe ground sirloin has 8 grams of fat, 22 grams protien, 5 grams of sat fat per serving. Each serving is 4 oz.

Atlas

Awards
Thanks a lot Cold....does anyone have anything to back this up? What about the rice question? Thanks again in advance.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Synthetik stole my answer. Nutrition data is the first one I check when I can't find it on FitDay. Another site you could use is http://www.calorie-count.com/calories/search.php?search_type=&searchpro=ground+sirloin...It's not as easily used as the previously mentioned two, but it has some macros on 95% and 90% lean sirloin. If you're really serious you could do an average of the two and find out the macros for 92.5% lean...it won't be exact, but it'll be close.

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
for the rice it means there are 2 prepared cups of rice per bag. So half of the bag cooked is 150 cals and the whole bag is 300 cals.