Unanswered Brawn Sarms

James496

Awards
Hey Guys

Was just wondering if anyone here has any experience with Brawn stuff? (more specifically their Sarms). I know cheaper isn't always better, but their prices appear very attractive compared to other brands, and I have seen them around for ages from legitimate retailers.

Was thinking of picking up some of their SR9009 and Rad, and whilst I'm not looking to encourage criticism of the brand, I obviously want to know a bit more about them first and if they are good to go.

I've read the G2G thread, but these specifically seem the 'cheapest' mainstream brand in the UK?

Another brand I've seen is Immortal Science <--- what about these guys too?

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Brawn is sold all over Europe, not just the UK. If there stuff was crap or bunk you'd hear about it. That i'm sure.

James496

Awards
Brawn is sold all over Europe, not just the UK. If there stuff was crap or bunk you'd hear about it. That i'm sure.
Hey man that's very true.

As I said I've seen them around for ages, and they are sold at a retailer I use a lot. Given the nature of the product though I just wanted to be sure that I'm getting the real deal. The same can be said for any brand really. Their prices are really good.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have not tried their SARMS but I've noticed a couple of things.
I'am responds very well to Pmag and with very good results at 105mg, I needed 175mg of Brawns Pmag to see some results.
I need one cap of Olympus Alpha Yohimbine but with Brawn's AY "Gamma burn" I needed 6 to get the same feeling.
TUDCA has a very special smell, but I don't feel that smell from a Brawn TUDCA bottle.
Maybe underdosed or just unlucky with bad batches, have no idea.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
got some stuff from brawn, but not their sarms… still will take time to use them and report.

about inmortal science, i have some bottles of Sasquatch, started using and it gave me the same effects as other mk677, so it does look legit.

using currently Chimera and Cerberus, they seem to work despite my disaster "diet" cravings (due to mk677)

a friend introduced me to this brand and the site to buy from, he has used the Nemean and sasquatch, also good in his list as effectiveness

James496

Awards
got some stuff from brawn, but not their sarms… still will take time to use them and report.

about inmortal science, i have some bottles of Sasquatch, started using and it gave me the same effects as other mk677, so it does look legit.

using currently Chimera and Cerberus, they seem to work despite my disaster "diet" cravings (due to mk677)

a friend introduced me to this brand and the site to buy from, he has used the Nemean and sasquatch, also good in his list as effectiveness
Was thinking of trying Cerberus! That includes SR9009 too as well as GW & S4. That one might actually be the better deal given the price and what's included. Any side effects from the SR? How are you dosing it?

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Was thinking of trying Cerberus! That includes SR9009 too as well as GW & S4. That one might actually be the better deal given the price and what's included. Any side effects from the SR? How are you dosing it?
using 2 caps of cerberus x day, not planning to use higher dosages as it does have S4 and it has affected my vision a bit, going from sunny to darker places feel strong blinding effect.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
I always use Brawn Sarms or DS. Definitely legit. Their new Pre-workout is great too

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
I'am responds very well to Pmag and with very good results at 105mg, I needed 175mg of Brawns Pmag to see some results.
I need one cap of Olympus Alpha Yohimbine but with Brawn's AY "Gamma burn" I needed 6 to get the same feeling.
TUDCA has a very special smell, but I don't feel that smell from a Brawn TUDCA bottle.

That’s odd as I have 2 bottle of Gamma Burn (1 opened) and I add 1 cap to my pre workout caffeine and definitely notice a difference in it. I guess we all have different stim tolerances and different reactions to compounds.

Renew1

Renew1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Taste it.
There is absolutely NO WAY to mistake the taste of TUDCA.
LOL.

Renew1

Renew1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey Guys

Was just wondering if anyone here has any experience with Brawn stuff? (more specifically their Sarms). I know cheaper isn't always better, but their prices appear very attractive compared to other brands, and I have seen them around for ages from legitimate retailers.

Was thinking of picking up some of their SR9009 and Rad, and whilst I'm not looking to encourage criticism of the brand, I obviously want to know a bit more about them first and if they are good to go.

I've read the G2G thread, but these specifically seem the 'cheapest' mainstream brand in the UK?

Another brand I've seen is Immortal Science <--- what about these guys too?
I've never tried their SARMs. (I'm not a SARMs guy). But their steroids have always been legitimate for me. They are generally low-dosed, but the label reflects that.