Answered Brain’s cutting log

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thinking of the TD 1-test, 100mg primo ace eod, epistane or var.
I will sincerely stalk your **** if you log TD-1-Test. That should be the answer to everyone’s painful problem. I’m dying to know if it works without dropping $250 to find out first.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will sincerely stalk your **** if you log TD-1-Test. That should be the answer to everyone’s painful problem. I’m dying to know if it works without dropping $250 to find out first.
Just had a little come up so maybe I’ll get some. We will see!

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Adding 11mg LGD 4033 for a little while to try and finish off the healing of my chest. I’ve found this compound to be very interesting for a couple years and never pulled the trigger on it. Had some tabs from PRz that have been sitting around FOREVER so I figured eh, what the hell.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Adding 11mg LGD 4033 for a little while to try and finish off the healing of my chest. I’ve found this compound to be very interesting for a couple years and never pulled the trigger on it. Had some tabs from PRz that have been sitting around FOREVER so I figured eh, what the hell.
What does LGD do for healing? I haven’t done a lot of reading on most sarms.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What does LGD do for healing? I haven’t done a lot of reading on most sarms.
SUPPOSEDLY it can reduce healing times via protein synthesis and collagen synthesis but not much research on the collagen part. A buddy of mine said his injuries healed pretty quickly and recovery was good while on it. Either way increased protein synthesis would be great for healing injuries and recovery.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 187659
Abs are starting to peak through!
That’s what I’m F’ing talking about!
Damn good job brother.
Just watch those labs on LGD. Depending on where you get it from, it’s nasty on lipids and liver. Not sure why when all sarms were touted as non toxic, non suppressive and cholesterol friendly.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That’s what I’m F’ing talking about!
Damn good job brother.
Just watch those labs on LGD. Depending on where you get it from, it’s nasty on lipids and liver. Not sure why when all sarms were touted as non toxic, non suppressive and cholesterol friendly.
Thanks man! Always too good to be true as far as sarms go. Even after just had starting I’m still contemplating just taking var or something. I’ve seen people really thrash their **** on LGD. Got it from PRz so usually they’re good quality.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You've made a big improvement on your abs in the last two weeks . What would you say about 12-13%?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You've made a big improvement on your abs in the last two weeks . What would you say about 12-13%?
No clue whatsoever. Maybe more so around 14% or a little under because of my chest. Chest and hips are my worst spots but they’re coming along. Tonight is another refeed night and I’m at about 2,700cal for the night and that’s it this time. After adding all these carbs in my day it’s like BOOM abs are damn near gone by the end of the night. Just have a layer of water on them now haha. It’ll be gone by morning but it is what it is.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No clue whatsoever. Maybe more so around 14% or a little under because of my chest. Chest and hips are my worst spots but they’re coming along. Tonight is another refeed night and I’m at about 2,700cal for the night and that’s it this time. After adding all these carbs in my day it’s like BOOM abs are damn near gone by the end of the night. Just have a layer of water on them now haha. It’ll be gone by morning but it is what it is.
I’m sure I’ve said it 7 times already since I’m a broken record on here, but I wake up 226 or so, and I’m 232 right now, and that’s a small fluctuation for me. I put soo much water on my midsection every day. No matter what time I take my ralox/AI, and I vary it daily, it’s like clockwork I’m soft at night.
Now refresh me, you’ve mentioned you used to be really heavy? Do you have some loose skin? If so, how long were you heavier and what weight then/now? I’m going somewhere with this if you’ll humor me.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe you weren’t, I thought you said inner fat kid or chunky ptsd or something.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m sure I’ve said it 7 times already since I’m a broken record on here, but I wake up 226 or so, and I’m 232 right now, and that’s a small fluctuation for me. I put soo much water on my midsection every day. No matter what time I take my ralox/AI, and I vary it daily, it’s like clockwork I’m soft at night.
Now refresh me, you’ve mentioned you used to be really heavy? Do you have some loose skin? If so, how long were you heavier and what weight then/now? I’m going somewhere with this if you’ll humor me.
I was 340lbs at my heaviest. I hold fat around my chest and hips because of it. I do have some loose skin on my chest which blowwwwws but I’m trying to sculpt my body around it to fill it out, right now getting stupidly lean is the first part and then I have to pack the muscle on. I’ve put muscle on before but have never been very lean you know? Where I’m from everyone is in a permabulk at the gym haha. I was a pretty big kid until I was 19 or 20 years old. I don’t have gyno or at least not to an extent that the doctor can tell it’s anything but fat and loose skin so they recommend against surgery until I see how I look at single digit body fat. Left pec holds more fat than the right and no one can tell but I can do it bugs me. So 340lbs at my heaviest and 174lbs as of this morning.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was 340lbs at my heaviest. I hold fat around my chest and hips because of it. I do have some loose skin on my chest which blowwwwws but I’m trying to sculpt my body around it to fill it out, right now getting stupidly lean is the first part and then I have to pack the muscle on. I’ve put muscle on before but have never been very lean you know? Where I’m from everyone is in a permabulk at the gym haha. I was a pretty big kid until I was 19 or 20 years old. I don’t have gyno or at least not to an extent that the doctor can tell it’s anything but fat and loose skin so they recommend against surgery until I see how I look at single digit body fat. Left pec holds more fat than the right and no one can tell but I can do it bugs me. So 340lbs at my heaviest and 174lbs as of this morning.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_0306.JPG

262g of carbs and some LGD later and this is how bloated I am haha absolutely no abs whatsoever. You can see the fat and loose skin on my chest though. I can reduce it and have before but it’s always first to come back and last to leave. I’ve never been single digit so I haven’t been fully rid of it though. God looking at my pics side by side is mind blowing to me, just how much carbs make a difference in my appearance is absolutely insane to me.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m always all over these logs, but straight up, what you’ve done is more impressive than anyone here. Kudos btw. I have some loose skin in my lower abs just because genetically I have a belly especially from times I didn’t work out at all for a year or two. I haven’t gotten to the point of trying remedies to tighten skin or anything but I’m hoping I’m not too old that it won’t tighten up on its own.
Keep it up brother. You look great and 340 to 174 is a huge accomplishment.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Supplements 27
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1