BPC-157 Oral? Unbreakable Hydrapharm?

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone used BPC-157 oral? like Unbreakable from Hydrapharm?

never thought it could be taken this way, but due to my joint issues, i´m interested in it.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have heard you could, they say just imagine cutting effectiveness in half. So double dose.

Reactions: SMS
SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have heard you could, they say just imagine cutting effectiveness in half. So double dose.
yeah I know bioavailability is reduced

i dont believe there is another one specially made for oral use.. so im guessing that bpc157 powder sold for injection can be used as oral?

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yeah I know bioavailability is reduced

i dont believe there is another one specially made for oral use.. so im giessing that bpc157 powder sold for injection can be used as oral?
I forgot the company name, but there is a company out there that makes oral BPC, and they are vetted. Search google/reddit. It exists, and better than the product you asked about. Wish I remembered the name.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Only know of bpc 157 being effective by intramuscular inj or subQ.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Only know of bpc 157 being effective by intramuscular inj or subQ.
i have panic to syringes… ok, not to exagerate but yes, intramuscular or subQ, it is always very painful.

i havent actually seen people using this orally, but found this Brand supplement and it has positive reviews, so thought there could be a way?

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i have panic to syringes… ok, not to exagerate but yes, intramuscular or subQ, it is always very painful.

i havent actually seen people using this orally, but found this Brand supplement and it has positive reviews, so thought there could be a way?
No pain. Using an insulin syringe. So tiny its nothing like getting a needle or having blood drawn.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No pain. Using an insulin syringe. So tiny its nothing like getting a needle or having blood drawn.
lol, post surgery had to use very Slim SubQ Eparine injections for several days and i can´t explain but injection did not give much pain but after injection is worst :ROFLMAO:,

anyways, i guess i will try to see if i can ever get injected BPC to my place first, customs are not letting anything come in.. lol, my Sarms order got seized and destroyed.

so was in hope to see if this as "supplement" will work.

Death Star

Awards
BPC157 is a digestive enzyme. You can take it orally. Ben Greenfield had a scientist on a while back who has researched peptides extensively. I can’t remember the company that makes the oral, but you can just drink the injectable for the same effect... Here’s the show link:

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I forgot the company name, but there is a company out there that makes oral BPC, and they are vetted. Search google/reddit. It exists, and better than the product you asked about. Wish I remembered the name.
You talking about Dr Seeds? Considering giving it a go, pretty damn pricey though. Wouldn’t mind injecting if there was a pharma grade product, just not sure how much I like the idea of injecting peptides from UGLs

Death Star

Awards
You talking about Dr Seeds? Considering giving it a go, pretty damn pricey though. Wouldn’t mind injecting if there was a pharma grade product, just not sure how much I like the idea of injecting peptides from UGLs
Yeah- Dr. Seeds... You can also just reconstitute the powder and drink it if you find a reliable lab.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah- Dr. Seeds... You can also just reconstitute the powder and drink it if you find a reliable lab.
Never mind, looking at the label product is a definite scam. Doesn’t contain actual BPC

Deadlifter99

Deadlifter99

Awards
I've heard that oral BPC-157 is effective for healing the digestive system but does nothing for injuries around the body because by the time it gets there it is highly diluted. I hear local injection helps but I don't know if you have to go into a muscle or into the fascia or skin nearby is good enough. I imagine it's just about how much exposure the site gets.

Side note be careful, I get a lot of ads on my social media for "BPC157 BODY PROTECTIVE COMPLEX" which is a gimmicky supplement, not the same BPC-157 at all.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BPC should be injected intramuscularly for best results but sub q lasts the longest. Oral doesn’t work sadly from what I’ve read

Pill form is illegal to sell I think as it’s strictly a research chemical and by capping it you’re making it for human consumption basically or so I’ve been told. Not sure about the legality but inj is the best

Deadlifter99

Deadlifter99

Awards
I really want to try this stuff for my pec tendon and bicep tendon. I suppose I could inject my pec but bicep I don't know if I can handle..

BPC should be injected intramuscularly for best results but sub q lasts the longest. Oral doesn’t work sadly from what I’ve read

Pill form is illegal to sell I think as it’s strictly a research chemical and by capping it you’re making it for human consumption basically or so I’ve been told. Not sure about the legality but inj is the best

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I really want to try this stuff for my pec tendon and bicep tendon. I suppose I could inject my pec but bicep I don't know if I can handle..
Ya literally just stick it in as close to the area as you can tolerate. I did it after shoulder surgery, right next to the incision sites. I got out of PT 3 months early because of it I think

skratt

Awards
Found this page: https://nootroo.com/bpc-157-stable/

All of the BPC 157 sold online, except here, is the acetate form. Nootroo is the exclusive seller BPC 157 Stable Form from Diagen. The problem with BPC 157 Acetate (and with many other peptides) is that they are not stable in the temperature of the human body and are especially unstable in the high pH environment of the stomach, meaning that the peptide is quickly destroyed.

https://cdn-nootroo.pressidium.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/bpc-table-with-percentages-of-stability-and-arrows-fixed.jpg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Found this page: https://nootroo.com/bpc-157-stable/

All of the BPC 157 sold online, except here, is the acetate form. Nootroo is the exclusive seller BPC 157 Stable Form from Diagen. The problem with BPC 157 Acetate (and with many other peptides) is that they are not stable in the temperature of the human body and are especially unstable in the high pH environment of the stomach, meaning that the peptide is quickly destroyed.

https://cdn-nootroo.pressidium.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/bpc-table-with-percentages-of-stability-and-arrows-fixed.jpg
Those that have taken the acetate version still have good experiences orally

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good to know!

Reliable dosage information anywhere about oral bpc? Hope to help my mother, she has chronic tendonitis.
500mcg orally, twice a day.