BPC 157 (local v systemic)

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey guys,

Probably been asked and answered before, but the search function doesn't take kindly to searches for 3 letter words like BPC.

I've seen a lot of posts promoting the use of BPC locally (injected near an injury to promote specific site healing), but I've got an issue with my elbow in a spot that has a whole lotta veins and not much fat below the skin.

Google search results seem to say that BPC works fine systemically, and I'm just starting to try out inj L-Carn, so would things work alright to just put both into one pin and do sub q in my usual sites?

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
PS I also don't wanna look like a junkie with a bunch of needle marks near my elbow! :ROFLMAO:

Gandalfthegreg

Gandalfthegreg

Awards
In on this! I’m basically in the exact same situation with my bicep tendon surgical repair and did my first shot of BPC yesterday. Not sure if it’s best but I did sub q on the back of the arm up above the afflicted elbow.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMHO ignore that systemic stuff.... I'm sorry it just doesn't pan out in the real world and I think it'd being spread so people can sell other types of non injectable bpc157.

I have shoulder and elbow (golfers and tennis etc) issues.

When I inject bpc157 into my shoulder area it heals and I still have elbow pain.

When I inject into my elbow area, the pain goes away and does nothing for the shoulder issues.

Food for thought.

Gandalfthegreg

Gandalfthegreg

Awards
IMHO ignore that systemic stuff.... I'm sorry it just doesn't pan out in the real world and I think it'd being spread so people can sell other types of non injectable bpc157.

I have shoulder and elbow (golfers and tennis etc) issues.

When I inject bpc157 into my shoulder area it heals and I still have elbow pain.

When I inject into my elbow area, the pain goes away and does nothing for the shoulder issues.

Food for thought.
What location do you actually inject into the elbow? Sub q over the back of the elbow where the skin is loose?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
From my own personal experience, it works better when Injected as close as possible to the area it's needed, except for stomach issues, then you wanna ingest it. I've actually tried something that I don't think anyone else has that I know of and here's what happened.

I trained the **** out of delts one day and followed that up with a hour or so of beating up the heavy bag and the next day I was only a little sore so I repeated the process and then the next day I was ridiculously sore. Then I injected 1,250mcg bpc into only the left shoulder. The following day the left shoulder was not very sore any more and the right was still very sore, the day after that the left was not sore at all and the right was still a little sore.

So I feel it was pretty obvious that bpc sped up the healing process on the shoulder it was injected. If it went fully systemic then I have to assume the right shoulder would have felt better too.

So maybe it does go systemic, but I feel it dosent work nearly as good that way.

Take it for what it's worth. I had a few months where I was experimenting a lot with the stuff and doing a ton of research on it and just life got in the way and I got sidetracked. It's something Im gonna play around with more over the winter while only on trt so there are no variables

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
From my own personal experience, it works better when Injected as close as possible to the area it's needed, except for stomach issues, then you wanna ingest it. I've actually tried something that I don't think anyone else has that I know of and here's what happened.

I trained the **** out of delts one day and followed that up with a hour or so of beating up the heavy bag and the next day I was only a little sore so I repeated the process and then the next day I was ridiculously sore. Then I injected 1,250mcg bpc into only the left shoulder. The following day the left shoulder was not very sore any more and the right was still very sore, the day after that the left was not sore at all and the right was still a little sore.

So I feel it was pretty obvious that bpc sped up the healing process on the shoulder it was injected. If it went fully systemic then I have to assume the right shoulder would have felt better too.

So maybe it does go systemic, but I feel it dosent work nearly as good that way.

Take it for what it's worth. I had a few months where I was experimenting a lot with the stuff and doing a ton of research on it and just life got in the way and I got sidetracked. It's something Im gonna play around with more over the winter while only on trt so there are no variables
Nice.
(y)

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What location do you actually inject into the elbow? Sub q over the back of the elbow where the skin is loose?
Oh man that's the delicate part. I find that small soft tissue area right near the nerve and bone. It's tricky and it's not sub Q. I use 1/2 inch 30ga IM. And it's on the inner side of the elbow. It's tricky.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh man that's the delicate part. I find that small soft tissue area right near the nerve and bone. It's tricky and it's not sub Q. I use 1/2 inch 30ga IM. And it's on the inner side of the elbow. It's tricky.
I can't grow the balls to try the elbows, or in my case where I need it most, the feet and ankles

Gandalfthegreg

Gandalfthegreg

Awards
IMG_7445.JPG

Elbow is still pretty swollen and nasty looking from surgery but the x marks the area that I pinned today with BPC. Im probably going to try to rotate it around the elbow and also put some in as close to the tendon reattachment area as I have the balls to do lol.

It’s strange but my forearm muscles are in fact just as sore as the elbow area from the re attachment, and actually more sore than the bicep itself.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was intending to go sub q, because I'm not gonna try to stick a pin into my tendons. As far as going IM in my forearm that just sounds like a recipe for hitting a vein.

I have a spot pretty close to where Gandalf pointed out that I think might be safe, but again, it's just gonna be sub q.

Maybe I'll try further up the arm, or possibly even IM in my tricep...

Still interesting in input from anyone who has some! Thanks guys 😁

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah it takes time to get the nerve up to do it especially when you're shaking the whole time. Haa
It's weird tho, when I'm scared of a new injection spot I usually just say **** it and jab the mofo in. But something about the knees, ankles and a few other spots I just can't do it lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Biceps! Scared as **** to pin my biceps but I've pinned like 6 spots on my PECS lol

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't grow the balls to try the elbows, or in my case where I need it most, the feet and ankles
Oh man, the feet are rough….I’ve tried it one time, I repeat one time for Plantar Fasciitis. I practically jumped off the bed and freaked my wife out. Nope, I won’t try the feet again.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh man, the feet are rough….I’ve tried it one time, I repeat one time for Plantar Fasciitis. I practically jumped off the bed and freaked my wife out. Nope, I won’t try the feet again.
😬

Gandalfthegreg

Gandalfthegreg

Awards
Has anyone here had any issues with insomnia while using BPC? Just wondering because yesterday was my 3rd day to pin 500 mcg to the elbow area and I only slept about 3 hours last night instead of my usual 6-7 hours. When I woke up at 1 am it was just like I was done sleeping and pretty wakeful. Just curious if anyone else has had that experience, or it could be something completely in related to that.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Has anyone here had any issues with insomnia while using BPC? Just wondering because yesterday was my 3rd day to pin 500 mcg to the elbow area and I only slept about 3 hours last night instead of my usual 6-7 hours. When I woke up at 1 am it was just like I was done sleeping and pretty wakeful. Just curious if anyone else has had that experience, or it could be something completely in related to that.
Never, honestly I can't see how bpc could do that. I would chalk that up to coincidence a d look for another culprit

Gandalfthegreg

Gandalfthegreg

Awards
Never, honestly I can't see how bpc could do that. I would chalk that up to coincidence a d look for another culprit
Yeah I didn’t think it would possibly effect sleep like that, but know sometimes substances can do weird and varying side effects to different people. I’m sure it’s a different suspect but just curious with other peoples experiences.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah I didn’t think it would possibly effect sleep like that, but know sometimes substances can do weird and varying side effects to different people. I’m sure it’s a different suspect but just curious with other peoples experiences.
I mean there's always a possibility, without a doubt there is a possibility.

But there's also this thing we do as humans, especially in the bodybuilding, or gym life and performance enhancing drugs world where someone goes on cycle and now every time something is off they think, it's gotta be the test or whatever there taking.

Didn't sleep good last night, it's gotta be the test
Got a nose bleed yesterday... It's the anavar
Felt sick.... It's the EQ
Stubbed my toe.... I think steroids make you clumsy lol.
Headache..... Definitely the gear.

Everyone seems to forget that all those things just normally happen from time to time. They hyper focus on everything that goes wrong when there taking a new substance

Gandalfthegreg

Gandalfthegreg

Awards
I mean there's always a possibility, without a doubt there is a possibility.

But there's also this thing we do as humans, especially in the bodybuilding, or gym life and performance enhancing drugs world where someone goes on cycle and now every time something is off they think, it's gotta be the test or whatever there taking.

Didn't sleep good last night, it's gotta be the test
Got a nose bleed yesterday... It's the anavar
Felt sick.... It's the EQ
Stubbed my toe.... I think steroids make you clumsy lol.
Headache..... Definitely the gear.

Everyone seems to forget that all those things just normally happen from time to time. They hyper focus on everything that goes wrong when there taking a new substance
Yep completely agree with what you’re saying.

I have been taking Somatazine as well at 12.5 mg before bed to help with the recovery and rehab process from surgery and usually that seems to help me sleep a little, but for some reason it just wasn’t happening last night. I’m going 5 on and 2 off with the MK. Maybe I’ll take the full 25mg tonight to see if it knocks me out better. Usually when I can’t sleep I’m my own problem and just can’t shut the brain down lol