BPC-157 Help

ChilledFaith

Awards
So back in February I fully ruptured my Achilles tendon, well long story short I had a large lump on my achilles while doing rehab and my doctor said it was normal scar tissue. Was in a lot of pain and couldn't get the rehab to work, eventually went to another doctor who immediately wanted an mri. Turns out it had re-ruptured and was barely holding on, the lump was my achilles rolling back into my calf. So after surgery #2 in June I'm trying to do everything possible to recover fully. This leads to my question.

I'm ordering some BPC and TB500 from maresearchchems (which I've heard is reputable) and I plan to inject them sub-q. There is both little muscle and fat on my right calf due to not using it for 6 months. I've never injected before and am not very comfortable injecting into that location. Would injecting into the lower stomach/belly area be applicable? I've read it's systemic, but people seem mixed on whether it will help something like that so far from the injection site. Thanks for any help/recommendations!

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ve used BPC-157 multiple times, both subQ and IM, and honestly couldn’t tell a difference between the two injection types. I typically try to inject as close to the injury as possible, but sometimes I intentionally avoid it. Like if it’s already very painful I may not want to start jabbing it with a needle, even if it’s a 29 gauge slin pin.

I’ve only used TB-500 once for a couple months and injected IM. I honestly can’t say I got anything out of it, but my injury required surgery to correct. For what it’s worth, I’ll be using both compounds again starting tonight to help recover from shoulder surgery and plan on injecting both subQ in my stomach. My shoulder is way to pissed off to start poking with needles.

ChilledFaith

Awards
I’ve used BPC-157 multiple times, both subQ and IM, and honestly couldn’t tell a difference between the two injection types. I typically try to inject as close to the injury as possible, but sometimes I intentionally avoid it. Like if it’s already very painful I may not want to start jabbing it with a needle, even if it’s a 29 gauge slin pin.

I’ve only used TB-500 once for a couple months and injected IM. I honestly can’t say I got anything out of it, but my injury required surgery to correct. For what it’s worth, I’ll be using both compounds again starting tonight to help recover from shoulder surgery and plan on injecting both subQ in my stomach. My shoulder is way to pissed off to start poking with needles.
Perfect, then that's what I'll do! Thanks for the reply.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
any updates? what kind of dosing scheme are you using?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M.I.D Peptide/Research 15
Anabolics 20
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 3
IGF-1/GH 1