Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
hey y'all, I just ordered 2 months of bpc 157 thru a no hassle US based company with a doctor. it's legit pharma grade, but they don't accept insurance so it's kinda expensive.

does anyone happen to know if general practitioners would ever prescribe bpc 157 and would insurance cover any of it? I don't have a regular doctor right now so I dont have one to ask.

edit:
main goals: fix left forearm/feet strains, overall health, fast muscle recovery
bonus goal: fix minor IBS/UC

planned dosage: 20 units (0.2ml) every day for 60 days. might drop down to 15 units to extend near the end

other stuff: will probably try to stack fasting and probiotics. any tips appreciated

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
hey y'all, I just ordered 2 months of bpc 157 thru a no hassle US based company with a doctor. it's legit pharma grade, but they don't accept insurance so it's kinda expensive.

does anyone happen to know if general practitioners would ever prescribe bpc 157 and would insurance cover any of it? I don't have a regular doctor right now so I dont have one to ask.
I don't know for sure but if I had to bet, only some of the more on the edge hrt clinics are going to prescribe peptides

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't know for sure but if I had to bet, only some of the more on the edge hrt clinics are going to prescribe peptides
ya that's basically what I used. there was one that tried to charge me an insane consulting fee, but I found one that only charged for the stuff

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
ya that's basically what I used. there was one that tried to charge me an insane consulting fee, but I found one that only charged for the stuff
There's some pretty reputable research companies around that offer it at a reasonable price

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There's some pretty reputable research companies around that offer it at a reasonable price
ya I know. I wanted to get pharmaceutical grade. I know someone who has tried both and they said the one from a real prescription is more potent. also that's what my source says too.

my plan is to do this cycle of bpc 157, if I want more I'll get a regular doctor, I'll ask for bpc157, they will see that I have been prescribed it already in my medical records, maybe they will give me it and insurance will cover it?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
ya I know. I wanted to get pharmaceutical grade. I know someone who has tried both and they said the one from a real prescription is more potent. also that's what my source says too.

my plan is to do this cycle of bpc 157, if I want more I'll get a regular doctor, I'll ask for bpc157, they will see that I have been prescribed it already in my medical records, maybe they will give me it and insurance will cover it?
Idk but it's worth a shot

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To my knowledge it has NEVER been approved for actual use in the USA. I don't know how some of these clinics get by scripting stuff like this and mk-677. In all likelihood they bought them from the same place as the RC peptide companies and simply put a more professional looking label. Docs can write off label scripts but to my knowledge they still have to be USA approved medications with RARE exceptions I believe in extreme cases where there is no FDA approved treatment.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
like @BCseacow83 said-- if it isn't for fda approved treatment i don't think insurance will pay.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
To my knowledge it has NEVER been approved for actual use in the USA. I don't know how some of these clinics get by scripting stuff like this and mk-677. In all likelihood they bought them from the same place as the RC peptide companies and simply put a more professional looking label. Docs can write off label scripts but to my knowledge they still have to be USA approved medications with RARE exceptions I believe in extreme cases where there is no FDA approved treatment.
I was kinda thinking about that. If it's not fda approved I don't see how a pharma grade exists, or how whatever is called pharma is any different then what the the rc company has. I would have to assume they buy there raws from china like everyone else and because they have a clinic they are allowed to say pharma

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was kinda thinking about that. If it's not fda approved I don't see how a pharma grade exists, or how whatever is called pharma is any different then what the the rc company has. I would have to assume they buy there raws from china like everyone else and because they have a clinic they are allowed to say pharma
I don't think they are actually "allowed" to sell it for human use period but these places are just getting away with it. People get away with alot these days if you ask me lol. There is one UGL that openly advertises on IG with well-known BB's and even one of the best-known writers in the industry openly endorsing them. All one has to do is DM and you are ready to rock lol. Now if these guys somehow manage to stay out of trouble it's not hard to fathom some small compounding pharma and doc can script "pharma" peptides.

Don't misunderstand me everyone I believe everyone has the GOD GIVEN RIGHT to take whatever you want and the idea that an adult needs a permission slip from another adult to consume something is disgusting and the antithesis of liberty and freedom. I also acknowledge that the world is not as I wish it to be lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i've got 50 cents says no insurance company is going to pay for a non-fda approved treatment...any takers?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i've got 50 cents says no insurance company is going to pay for a non-fda approved treatment...any takers?
I have been working with clinics since my mid-twenties and they almost always do not take insurance for anything. I think it has mostly to do with flying under the radar, less prying eyes with no insurance companies involved.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have been working with clinics since my mid-twenties and they almost always do not take insurance for anything. I think it has mostly to do with flying under the radar, less prying eyes with no insurance companies involved.
my 50 cents says you are right.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll post pics when I get it. my friend says this companies prescriptions show up on his medical history, but I think he's only done hormone stuff.

I'll be getting it Tuesday or Wednesday probably. I'm so hyped

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'll post pics when I get it. my friend says this companies prescriptions show up on his medical history, but I think he's only done hormone stuff.

I'll be getting it Tuesday or Wednesday probably. I'm so hyped
Ya post up a picture of the label if you could

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's here! It does appear to be a prescription. Looks legit to me. The plastic bag that contained these had the typical prescription sticker with my name and RX info on it. OK I'm off to mix this stuff and stab my belly. I think I might post updates here. Let me know if you got any tips!

Attachments

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's here! It does appear to be a prescription. Looks legit to me. The plastic bag that contained these had the typical prescription sticker with my name and RX info on it. OK I'm off to mix this stuff and stab my belly. I think I might post updates here. Let me know if you got any tips!
So I looked them up real quick and promise pharmacy is a small private compounding pharmacy. I don't think that product would be excepted as a prescription from typical pharmacy but being a pharmacy of sorts I would at least expect it to be high quality

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I looked them up real quick and promise pharmacy is a small private compounding pharmacy. I don't think that product would be excepted as a prescription from typical pharmacy but being a pharmacy of sorts I would at least expect it to be high quality
Its kinda hard to see but on the back side it says "subcutaneous use" instead of how the research chemicals are "not for human consumption"

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Its kinda hard to see but on the back side it says "subcutaneous use" instead of how the research chemicals are "not for human consumption"
Which is weird because bpc is not fda approved or approved for human use. I'm completely stumped on this lol. Because you have a prescription and a "prescription medication" from a compounding pharmacy. Idk what to make of it lol

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
did all the mixing of the first bottle and my first injection.

after about 5 minutes the injection site had a temporary minor pain. it went away pretty fast and I felt all warm. that was a few hours ago and I feel pretty nice. will be doing another one in the morning first thing

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I live 15 mins from that compounding pharmacy and know it’s a legit company.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ok this stuff is amazing. it's seeming to cause euphoria... tbh kinda feels like pain killer euphoria.

my feet hurt a bit less this morning, I feel good compared to normal, but injuries are still there.

did second shot this morning. same temporary minor pain on injection about 5 minutes after. am all warm and fuzzy lifting now

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I live 15 mins from that compounding pharmacy and know it’s a legit company.
Do you have any idea how a real pharmacy can produce prescription medication for a non fda approved drug? There doing it so obviously it can be done, I just don't understand how that works

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm wondering now if all of these grey area peptides can be prescribed through a compounding pharmacy

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm wondering now if all of these grey area peptides can be prescribed through a compounding pharmacy
I just want insurance to cover it I still need to call and try to swindle reimbursement

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What's the cost without insurance?
I think I got a good deal and it was $540 with shipping. i think a lot of these clinics charge a consulting fee, but this one doesn't. one tried to charge me $280 for consulting and then their bpc 157 was more expensive too

Last edited:
Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
the psychological effects are very strong for me. I'm going through a pretty rough breakup and its made me feel so much better. there's a study that says it works like an antidepressant in some rodent too

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Idk how many vials/total mg you bought for $540, but I paid about $25-30 from a peptide site for the 5mg vial I pinned 200mcg from last night and it works beautifully.

So you better have gotten like 80mg total or something.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think I got a good deal and it was $540 with shipping. i think a lot of these clinics charge a consulting fee, but this one doesn't. one tried to charge me $280 for consulting and then their bpc 157 was more expensive too
🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐 for how many bottles

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐 for how many bottles
two 10mg bottles to last 60 days. I guess some places have 20mg bottles but it has to be refrigerated and can go bad after you mix it

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Idk how many vials/total mg you bought for $540, but I paid about $25-30 from a peptide site for the 5mg vial I pinned 200mcg from last night and it works beautifully.

So you better have gotten like 80mg total or something.
I got 20mg. ya it's a lot more expensive. supposedly it's more potent but I've never done the non prescription kind. I've heard from someone who has done both and they say the prescription one was stronger.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got 20mg. ya it's a lot more expensive. supposedly it's more potent but I've never done the non prescription kind. I've heard from someone who has done both and they say the prescription one was stronger.
Sure, it’s probably higher quality & potency. But at what cost? You can buy that much research for $120. You could run an 8-week course of TB-500 at 5mg a week on top of that and still be up $200 for massively better healing.

You are going to enjoy the benefits at least - you do not need a lot of BPC157 to realize the benefits. 1-200mcg daily will yield some great pain reduction and speed connective tissue recovery.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Stronger or not, the price is a big difference. Even if your is 2x as strong it would still be massively cheaper to double dose from another source. I just can't justify that cost in my head, it's like pharma testosterone, I can get four bottles of my UGL for the same price as one pharma and if I feel my UGL is a little underdosed I can just take more and still save a lot of money

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Stronger or not, the price is a big difference. Even if your is 2x as strong it would still be massively cheaper to double dose from another source. I just can't justify that cost in my head, it's like pharma testosterone, I can get four bottles of my UGL for the same price as one pharma and if I feel my UGL is a little underdosed I can just take more and still save a lot of money
what really made me ok with paying premium is people getting infected injection sites. I tried to research a safe research chemical source, but I couldn't find anything I'd trust to inject. $270 a month really isn't that bad of a cost/duration considering how much it's helping me. with full dose that's only 9 dollars a day.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sure, it’s probably higher quality & potency. But at what cost? You can buy that much research for $120. You could run an 8-week course of TB-500 at 5mg a week on top of that and still be up $200 for massively better healing.

You are going to enjoy the benefits at least - you do not need a lot of BPC157 to realize the benefits. 1-200mcg daily will yield some great pain reduction and speed connective tissue recovery.
I'm doing 200mcg but the consultant says I can go as low as 150mcg to make it last longer. 1mcg really works? wonder how long I could make it last in the fridge.

I need to do my research on TB-500 still, but my doctor has that too

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm doing 200mcg but the consultant says I can go as low as 150mcg to make it last longer. 1mcg really works? wonder how long I could make it last in the fridge.

Mike Arnold said he gets good relief from 100mcg around his elbows after arm wrestling training. I normally have used around the 150mcg mark when I used it after my bicep repair.

It’s very coincidental that you just started because I haven’t used any since until just 4 days ago. Totally different source, same dose (~167mg/0.1ml of 3ml bac water reconstituting 5mg vial), same results.

If you buy 2mg research vials you can put 2ml in and get 100mg/10 unit servings. But I always get 5mgs because it’s cheaper.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

He was saying 100-200mcg.

As for the infection thing, I've used 4 different research sites for various things and between the ppl I know in person and the ppl on these boards there's upwards of 200 ppl I know that are using the same sites and I've never heard a single person who got a infection. I'm curious where you saw that and what research site it was from. I know AA, MA, are the main 2 places I use. Zero issues with anything over the past year with AA and I e probably been using MA from the day he opened up shop.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Mike Arnold said he gets good relief from 100mcg around his elbows after arm wrestling training. I normally have used around the 150mcg mark when I used it after my bicep repair.

It’s very coincidental that you just started because I haven’t used any since until just 4 days ago. Totally different source, same dose (~167mg/0.1ml of 3ml bac water reconstituting 5mg vial), same results.

If you buy 2mg research vials you can put 2ml in and get 100mg/10 unit servings. But I always get 5mgs because it’s cheaper.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Off topic but I noticed mike is no longer doing the q and a on beast fitness radio and I don't think Alex coupon code is valid anymore. Any idea what happened?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

thanks for the info. do you get the same euphoria? what about the minor pain soon after injection? curious if the symptoms match up. I think the euphoria might only happen if it fixed some pain though.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He was saying 100-200mcg.

As for the infection thing, I've used 4 different research sites for various things and between the ppl I know in person and the ppl on these boards there's upwards of 200 ppl I know that are using the same sites and I've never heard a single person who got a infection. I'm curious where you saw that and what research site it was from. I know AA, MA, are the main 2 places I use. Zero issues with anything over the past year with AA and I e probably been using MA from the day he opened up shop.
are you saying infections don't happen? ya I have no idea where people got their stuff from when they have to get chunks of them cut out. hell I don't even know necessarily what they were taking.

how does it work if you mix up your research chemical bpc 157 and it's cloudy/bad? will they send you a new one? do you know to check that?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
are you saying infections don't happen? ya I have no idea where people got their stuff from when they have to get chunks of them cut out. hell I don't even know necessarily what they were taking.

how does it work if you mix up your research chemical bpc 157 and it's cloudy/bad? will they send you a new one? do you know to check that?
I didn't say infection doesn't happen, but it is very rare. I was under the impression you were saying you didn't want to use research companies because people were getting infections, and I was saying I have not heard of a single person getting a infection from using a research company, at least not the companies I have used. And if they did, peptides come in powder and the contamination would most likely happen during reconstitution or the actual injection practice

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Off topic but I noticed mike is no longer doing the q and a on beast fitness radio and I don't think Alex coupon code is valid anymore. Any idea what happened?
Nope; he just said they’re no longer doing the show. My gut tells me there was some kind of falling out but I have nothing to substantiate that at all.

Shame because I enjoyed them answering the Q&A. I wish if they don’t get back together that he starts doing one with Andy at least.

thanks for the info. do you get the same euphoria? what about the minor pain soon after injection? curious if the symptoms match up. I think the euphoria might only happen if it fixed some pain though.
No euphoria, but the stuff I have now burns every single time momentarily regardless of location. I seem to recall it being a little painful in the past but it’s trivial and worth it. Sometimes my HCG hurts going in, but usually not. This BPC is guaranteed burn.

Sometimes peptides burn, or they leave red/itchy areas or lumps. It’s just how it is. They do not escalate or stay forever so it’s not a problem.

Shots just hurt sometimes. The injectable L-Carnitine I have from 2 different research facilities, sometimes they hurt and sometimes it doesn’t even pinned the same way and location later on. No biggie. We’re talking kid stuff; not real pain.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
my forearm strain seems healed. did some forearm workouts today and didn't feel the injury at all

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
my forearm strain seems healed. did some forearm workouts today and didn't feel the injury at all
Take it a little easy as you feel it back out, but it does work very quickly. My elbow felt better after only 4 days of BPC and backing off a little.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yesterday I did a foot injection right after showering. on the outer side where there's a little more meat. so many veins to dodge and the skin was pretty thick.

I think my foot feels a bit better but still not ideal. thinking about doing 200mcg into each foot after showering today (makes the skin softer)

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've changed to doing my injections right before bed. it makes me feel cozy and I think walking around during the day is preventing my feet from healing with it. still doing belly injections because I think my organs need it