Bp very high 145/90

Quentinbrown1

Awards
I just did my first cycle 7 weeks testosterone 250mg twice a week. At 5 weeks my blood pressure went up I ignored it. At 6 weeks it was really high. I went to er and got blood pressure meds and a diuretic. I started clomid today, 8 days after my last testosterone shot. Blodd pressure is still 145 over 85 . My blood work came back plasma hemoglobin all normal. Lipids my cholesterol kinda bad... ldl 157 , hdl 38. Total cholesterol 198. I should have but I didn't do hormone test so I'm assuming estrogen is what is really jacking up my blood pressure? Think clomid will help? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

Quentinbrown1

Awards
I also donated a pint of blood 2 days ago.. no help with blood pressure.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It might take a few weeks to come back dow. Continue the meds. Lots of water, fruits, veggies, healthy fats and cardio. Maybe throw in some cycle assist by CEL. Celery helps. Eat 2-4 stalks a day. It can be easily blended with a protein shake.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Consider yourself lucky with those cbc numbers. Hct and hemoglobin look great.

I cant even look at a test vial without having mine over 50%.

Quentinbrown1

Awards
It might take a few weeks to come back dow. Continue the meds. Lots of water, fruits, veggies, healthy fats and cardio. Maybe throw in some cycle assist by CEL. Celery helps. Eat 2-4 stalks a day. It can be easily blended with a protein shake.
Thanks for the response. My blood pressure is much better however my ankles started swelling. I took .5 arimedex last night and a diuretic... passed all night and my feet were normal this morning . By 8 pm they started swelling and my calves tight. Everything I've read says its estrogen and take .5 mg twice a week. I just don't know about taking clomid and arimedex together? Any experience with this?

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your BP is only in the prehypertension range, I wouldn't panic.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cinnamon helps as well.

like @beefyfan said tons of water some cardio and veggies

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the response. My blood pressure is much better however my ankles started swelling. I took .5 arimedex last night and a diuretic... passed all night and my feet were normal this morning . By 8 pm they started swelling and my calves tight. Everything I've read says its estrogen and take .5 mg twice a week. I just don't know about taking clomid and arimedex together? Any experience with this?
Yeah, brother .... You can take Clomid and Arimidex together.

Just curious .... Did you forget to check your hormone levels, or just decide not to?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I also had issues with 500 test, bp was around that range 145/90.

Simply decided that high test doesnt agree with my body, from then on i run 250 ish a week max and stack dry things on top.

Quentinbrown1

Awards
Thank you for all the responses . It was/is covid . I had taken a few rapid tests they all came back negative. I took a pcr test it came back negative. So I assumed testosterone was the problem. My blood pressure issues a little better. My heart still slamming when I exert myself.. 6 weeks now. Doctors don't do much more than take an xray and check blood for hormones from trauma everything's good. But my heart still slamming. Everything I've read online is its viral heart inflammation some people get over it quick some people don't. Blood pressure meds, vitamins water and I'm still going strong with the celery stalks