Unanswered Boyfriend acting different on steroids..

Rubisean

Rubisean

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well THAT was an image I certainly didn't need.

No, but -- just no.
I was just trying to get her to pee with a reverse peace sign.
That is funny right there....

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My guy aggressively looking for some fap materials I see

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
She really should forget this guy quick with all this attention she’s getting here

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you want a woman with that seriously amazing “XYZ”, you are going to put up with something that sucks B A D. I’m sure it’s the same for guys so I’ll give two examples...
You won’t ever get a girl that’s super chill and laid back and never jealous AND have her be a filthy ridiculous freak in bed, bombarding you with nudes throughout the day that you can’t even believe a woman would send. You are going to be dealing with a crazy redhead nutbag that will look through your phone and before asking you what something means, smash your big screen or slash your tires.
For girls it’s usually you won’t get a super gorgeous guy WITH a ripped physique AND He’s wealthy. Or it will be something else.
There’s very few Unicorns out there. You just gotta find those few things you REALLY want in a woman and put up with the guaranteed onslaught of bullshit that it’s will certainly come with. Everyone’s different with what they want and what they can tolerate. So it’s about finding that ratio of awesome/suck.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you want a woman with that seriously amazing “XYZ”, you are going to put up with something that sucks B A D. I’m sure it’s the same for guys so I’ll give two examples...
You won’t ever get a girl that’s super chill and laid back and never jealous AND have her be a filthy ridiculous freak in bed, bombarding you with nudes throughout the day that you can’t even believe a woman would send. You are going to be dealing with a crazy redhead nutbag that will look through your phone and before asking you what something means, smash your big screen or slash your tires.
For girls it’s usually you won’t get a super gorgeous guy WITH a ripped physique AND He’s wealthy. Or it will be something else.
There’s very few Unicorns out there. You just gotta find those few things you REALLY want in a woman and put up with the guaranteed onslaught of bullshit that it’s will certainly come with. Everyone’s different with what they want and what they can tolerate. So it’s about finding that ratio of awesome/suck.
Dissagree 100% with your first example

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
... AND have her be a filthy ridiculous freak in bed, bombarding you with nudes throughout the day that you can’t even believe a woman would send. You are going to be dealing with a crazy redhead nutbag that will look through your phone and before asking you what something means, smash your big screen or slash your tires.
Research pics?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dissagree 100% with your first example
There ARE Unicorns friend. I’ve had one once, just didn’t work out sadly. Generally speaking, the majority out there, you want a specific characteristic that’s superior to most other women, it generally comes with something(s) that equally sucks.
I rarely get absolute freaks in bed that aren’t a bit psycho outside of the bedroom at times. There’s even a saying about it.
And there’s plenty of guys that are great looking AND have money: just a quick albeit bad example..

What part don’t you agree with?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Research pics?
Not allowed on here for sure.
But she sends nudes that shock me at times.
But man, she is a crazy pain in the ass though.
Like throw my laptop at me if I’m texting someone with a female name that she doesn’t know before I can explain myself.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not allowed on here for sure.
But she sends nudes that shock me at times.
But man, she is a crazy pain in the ass though.
Like throw my laptop at me if I’m texting someone with a female name that she doesn’t know before I can explain myself.
So, some lower body pics that makes it look like she is singing "Oklahoma", is that about right?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There ARE Unicorns friend. I’ve had one once, just didn’t work out sadly. Generally speaking, the majority out there, you want a specific characteristic that’s superior to most other women, it generally comes with something(s) that equally sucks.
I rarely get absolute freaks in bed that aren’t a bit psycho outside of the bedroom at times. There’s even a saying about it.
And there’s plenty of guys that are great looking AND have money: just a quick albeit bad example..

What part don’t you agree with?
Having a girl who's chill and not jealous but also a freak in the bedroom. I know quite a few girls like that. 2 of my x were like that. I screwed up both relationships tho lol

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Having a girl who's chill and not jealous but also a freak in the bedroom. I know quite a few girls like that. 2 of my x were like that. I screwed up both relationships tho lol
You’re right. But as a general rule I’ll have to agree with him than most of the time a girl that’s freaky in bed and super super sexual is often crazy and troublesome.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Hey so my boyfriend has used steroids in the past but usually has used Deca (pardon my steroid talk-i’m a total newbie to all this lol) before we had started dating. Since we started seeing eachother almost 10 months ago he has changed dramatically these past two weeks. He went from being a super loving, super affectionate and caring man to being very distant, angry, negative and depressed. Alongside the steroid use, he is also very upset about some family issues he’s been going through and says he feels as thought his life is a mess at the moment and that he’s very stressed, upset, and angry all the time. He knows i’m here for him and support him thru whatever he does, including the roids but i feel as thought i’ve been completely neglected the past two weeks since he changed his dosage and steroid. He switched to Tren and uses something called T400 with it and has doubled his dosage as well. I’m not sure what to do in this situation because I have been very understanding of his emotional instability as of late and just want to get back to how we used to be. We also haven’t seen eachother since he started tren(2 weeks) as he has been isolating himself from me and even a lot of his friends because he says he does not want to lose control of his anger on anyone. He pretty much went from being super in love and a little clingy to completely distant. I just want him to feel better and have our relationship go back to normal even while he is on these steroids but i have no idea what i could do to make him reduce the distance between us:(? Would anyone know what i could do or say to have him go back to being normal with me?
It seems you have probably got your answers lol.

BTW, it is 100% the Tren. I've taken it, I've seen my neighbor take it. I have seen him go into a complete rage and thrash his house over nothing. It makes it so you cannot control your temper. They don't call it "the devils nectar" because you can be level headed on it. They call it that because it will 9/10 change your mood, usually for the darker. That is why he is saying he is a danger to himself and others. You said he changed when he took the tren, well there you go. Testosterone does not and will not make you isolate yourself and act like That. Those are textbook side effects of taking juice. Bad mood, aggression, isolation. Test will rarely put you in a bad mood. If anything it makes you happier. It is the Tren. And maybe too much test.

Most guys and girls don't want to believe it or admit it but steroids change your brain chemistry. Plain and simple

"Testosterone and anabolic steroids have been found to affect the central nervous system in laboratory animals and humans. Their locations of affect in the brain are closely linked to centres that regulate mood, sexuality and aggression (1).

People who use steroids in excessive doses often experience, during the using period or after it, mood disorders that meet the criteria of psychiatric disease categories such as depression, anxiety, psychotic reactions and cognitive deterioration (2)."

Anabolic steroids affect the brain neurotransmitter systems.

It has been studied that steroids affect the brain serotonin and dopamine neurotransmitter systems.

When your messing around with serotonin and dopamine, both key neurotransmitters for mood, your going to have side effects. Depression, aggression, anxiety.

Tren tren tren!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I screwed up the Unicorn one too but it never would have worked anyways bc she converted to Mormonism. Doesn’t fit my lifestyle, beliefs, etc.
And to be honest with you. I can’t have a girl like that. I get spoiled and complacent and take advantage of her.
My gf now may be a h u g e pain in my ass but she keeps me on point and heavily accountable. Which of course my pride hates. Sometimes it’s not what you want that’s best for you when it comes to a partner, it’s what will be a better fit and promote your self improvement and success.
Plus I’ll take a little crazy to get the good crazy.

Buy my main point was more of a specific example of a theory how the bad always comes with the good. Especially if it’s really really awesome good. Usually accompanied by really really awful bad. Could just be she treats you like a king but she’s super freaking needy etc etc

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I screwed up the Unicorn one too but it never would have worked anyways bc she converted to Mormonism. Doesn’t fit my lifestyle, beliefs, etc.
And to be honest with you. I can’t have a girl like that. I get spoiled and complacent and take advantage of her.
My gf now may be a h u g e pain in my ass but she keeps me on point and heavily accountable. Which of course my pride hates. Sometimes it’s not what you want that’s best for you when it comes to a partner, it’s what will be a better fit and promote your self improvement and success.
Plus I’ll take a little crazy to get the good crazy.

Buy my main point was more of a specific example of a theory how the bad always comes with the good. Especially if it’s really really awesome good. Usually accompanied by really really awful bad. Could just be she treats you like a king but she’s super freaking needy etc etc
Go on YouTube and type in crazy hot matrix

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Go on YouTube and type in crazy hot matrix
That’s a big validation of my theory. First saw that vid on a date (who showed it to me) in 2015. Another unicorn that I totally let get away.
I broke my number one rule with her. Haven’t done it since. I tried way too hard. It was like spraying on desperation cologne, couldn’t help it, the chick was dope. But she met some hipster a year later and had a kid with him, and I did get to exchange head with her back on that first date so it wasn’t a total loss. Shoulda played it cool

_Y13S

Awards
they’re out there !

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I thought you couldn't stand on your head?

This is all so every confusing.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
they’re out there !
However, I have no right to say this and I don’t know you, but you have to work on what’s most important. If someone shows you that they don’t value you as much as you value them, cheat on you, withdrawal from you, or blow you off. You leave. That minute. I had a live-in gf that we both partied a lot. She admitted kissing another guy.
Another live in gf who snapped at my kid and called him a name.
Both I moved out that day.
Don’t put up with bullshit from anyone.
Find someone that treats you like a fucking princess, or at least as good as you treat them. And on their worst days too. Not just their good days.
There’s way too many other men/women out there that will be so much better to you. 60/40 is what I call it. It should be hard to decipher who wins for the day when you give 60% and expect 40% back, you should really be considering which one of you got the 60% that day. And the reason the ratio exists is when your partner is down. Fired from a job, Dad dies, etc. that’s when its easy to kick it up to 100% giving bc you are used to doing 60% trying to outdo your partner.
Continuing doing a drug that makes him shitty to you in any way, shows he is not good enough for you and you should not have a hard time finding an upgrade. In fact you could do it in a week.
I’m sick of the “it was so good at the beginning” bullshit.

It always good at the beginning bc you are meeting their representative, not them.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All I did was read the original post and I must say that test is only going to make a man more loving and more affectionate for the most part but trim does the exact opposite and basically turns you into a sociopathic dick head. So as long as he's going to use that **** I would stay the hell away from him. And I would tell him so. Tell him you have consulted some people about the matter and as long as he is using Tren you want nothing to do with him

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is he actually loses interest in you after you have been so supportive then you shouldn't be with the man. Know your self-worth

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is he actually loses interest in you after you have been so supportive then you shouldn't be with the man. Know your self-worth
That’s what I’ve been saying to her.
In my personal life, I always seem to find girls that put up with very little bullshit, think highly of themselves, and demand respect and a degree of adoration. I give them this anyways if I choose to be with her. And I expect all the same in return. My parents showed me all of this and I have high standards bc of this...

Everything else is crap. Unless you are they type that likes to be a doormat and prefer someone that won’t appreciate them and take advantage of them the whole time. Then, I guess go for it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That’s what I’ve been saying to her.
In my personal life, I always seem to find girls that put up with very little bullshit, think highly of themselves, and demand respect and a degree of adoration. I give them this anyways if I choose to be with her. And I expect all the same in return. My parents showed me all of this and I have high standards bc of this...

Everything else is crap. Unless you are they type that likes to be a doormat and prefer someone that won’t appreciate them and take advantage of them the whole time. Then, I guess go for it.
sound like you had good parents...unfortunately it appears that many today are not so fortunate. many parents today are severely lacking in parental skills, imo.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hmmmm....I hesitate to jump into a dood scam, but also hesitate not to help someone in need of some advice.

Here are my thoughts. I don't know you beyond a few posts. I don't know this guy. I don't know your situation.

I do know you are acting like an idiot psycho.

Harsh? Let it sink in.

Maybe he is cheating. Maybe he isn't. Maybe he is using gear as an excuse. Maybe he isn't. Maybe he loves you, maybe he doesn't. Maybe he is a mess, maybe he isn't. Who knows?

What I can see is that you are focused on him and not on yourself. You have no boundaries.

No? Set a boundary. Choose one. My guess is that setting a "rule" that says, "If he ever does this, I will walk." Is hard enough for you to imagine. And my second guess is that if he ever does cross that line, you will let him and will not hold him to that rule anyway.

So, why? What are you getting from this? It will ONLY get worse.

Now, ask me how I know this? Because, sure. I have been the psycho crazy dumbazz puzzy biatch before.

I had a woman who was my best friend. Ot was a slow build. I went from barely knowing her to talking a bit to talking more to learning everything about her, relying on each other with our deepest secrets, talking every damned day, etc. I trusted her with my life and would have left everything behond for her.

And **** in her life changed and she hit hard times and I made excuses and told myself it was just what she was going through and I needed to be a good friend and stuck by her until she figured it out.

She broke every boundary I ever had and I kept making excuses for her.

You think she and I are going to end up together in the end? Like some movie? Or do you think I am crazy for putting up with **** and letting her destroy my soul?

I thought I was being a strong and caring friend. Do you respect me more or less for letting her walk all over me?

Stop ACTING like a crazy psycho. You probably aren't one, because...well, if it was working for you, you wouldn't be here asking for advice.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hmmmm....

Stop ACTING like a crazy psycho. You probably aren't one, because...well, if it was working for you, you wouldn't be here asking for advice.
She’d be long gone.

That’s really what I’m trying to tell her.
He’s not worth the time if he’s not willing to discontinue what’s making her miserable.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
She’d be long gone.

That’s really what I’m trying to tell her.
He’s not worth the time if he’s not willing to discontinue what’s making her miserable.
To be more clear, there is a difference between BEING something and ACTING like something.

If she was thinking clearly, yes, she would probably figure out what was best pretty quickly.

She is ACTING like a crazy psycho by not leaving, but probably isn't actually crazy because she knows it isn't working and is asking for help.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
All I did was read the original post and I must say that test is only going to make a man more loving and more affectionate for the most part but trim does the exact opposite and basically turns you into a sociopathic dick head. So as long as he's going to use that **** I would stay the hell away from him. And I would tell him so. Tell him you have consulted some people about the matter and as long as he is using Tren you want nothing to do with him
Ya man. No way test is the issue. Its the Tren!

_Y13S

Awards
yeah that’s exactly what he’s become! only cares about himself and is such a dick to everyone even his own friends and family, mostly me🤦‍♀️

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yeah that’s exactly what he’s become! only cares about himself and is such a dick to everyone even his own friends and family, mostly me🤦‍♀️
And, after several weeks, you continue to tolerate and subject yourself to this for what reason? Do you not respect yourself more than that?

_Y13S

Awards

_Y13S

Awards
And, after several weeks, you continue to tolerate and subject yourself to this for what reason? Do you not respect yourself more than that?
There’s just a lot involved in this relationship, hard to let go of the only “good” thing i have left right now in life haha sounds sad but it’s the case unfortunately

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There’s just a lot involved in this relationship, hard to let go of the only “good” thing i have left right now in life haha sounds sad but it’s the case unfortunately
This is the good part, really?

Just to restate what you have said - it is hard for you to leave someone who "only cares about himself and is such a dick to everyone even his own friends and family, mostly" you?

Just curious - if he asks you to do really weird stuff for him ....

Ah, never mind. I have a pretty good idea what the answer is.

Have you ever considered counseling? Do you think that there might be a pretty high probability that his steroid use is not the problem?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So, what do you need to get more good things in your life? I know it can be hard. You shouldn't replace what you had...but maybe just find something new that is good - even if it is "less than" what you had here...but start somewhere.

You sound smart and caring and worth more than you are giving yourself.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
years ago when I embarked on my journey to sobriety I joined AA and my wife joined alanon which is for spouses and significant others of alcoholics. I could no more get the advice and help I needed at a alanon meeting than my wife could at a AA meeting.

I hope you get the analogy....

athan

athan

Awards
Hey so my boyfriend has used steroids in the past but usually has used Deca (pardon my steroid talk-i’m a total newbie to all this lol) before we had started dating. Since we started seeing eachother almost 10 months ago he has changed dramatically these past two weeks. He went from being a super loving, super affectionate and caring man to being very distant, angry, negative and depressed. Alongside the steroid use, he is also very upset about some family issues he’s been going through and says he feels as thought his life is a mess at the moment and that he’s very stressed, upset, and angry all the time. He knows i’m here for him and support him thru whatever he does, including the roids but i feel as thought i’ve been completely neglected the past two weeks since he changed his dosage and steroid. He switched to Tren and uses something called T400 with it and has doubled his dosage as well. I’m not sure what to do in this situation because I have been very understanding of his emotional instability as of late and just want to get back to how we used to be. We also haven’t seen eachother since he started tren(2 weeks) as he has been isolating himself from me and even a lot of his friends because he says he does not want to lose control of his anger on anyone. He pretty much went from being super in love and a little clingy to completely distant. I just want him to feel better and have our relationship go back to normal even while he is on these steroids but i have no idea what i could do to make him reduce the distance between us:(? Would anyone know what i could do or say to have him go back to being normal with me?
I'm not sure you'll like my answer, but if a "loving boyfriend' quite obviously prefers juicing over you and his friends & makes that his no.1 priority in his life (at least at the moment), maybe you should stay away? Take a break or just dump him alltogether until he decides what his priorities are? If he has problems with you, his friends, his family even,, desn't it stand to reason he will have problems with his work too? Won't he have problems with his kids in the future?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap. I feel like I'm crazy. She said HE WAS NORMAL UNTIL HE STARTED TREN...

Hmm, lemme think. This is a toughy.

He was normal. Ok got that.

Then he took Tren and distanced himself and complained of "not being able to control his anger." Ok go that.

So your saying he was fine before the tren? And then he went on it and all these problems happened?

Gee wiz. Idk maybe its the TREN causing it? Lol good lord. Tren changes you. Pure and simple.

So OP how is your relationship now? Is he still on? Did he go off? You guys still together?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
That's what steroids do to some guys. They take them and isolate themselves. Anger, depression, everything you said.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Steroids can be taken responsibly, if a conservative health oriented approach is taken.

But your bf's brain chemistry is wired in the way that his personality is deeply effected by androgens. In bis case, he should drop androgens entirely.

My take is that you are in an abusive relationship with codependent issues.

You should speak to your bf and ask him to see a psychiatrist with you for couples counseling.

If he refuses, do not worry about him "losing interest".
Right? Some brains are wired so they cannot handle the sides. PURE AND SIMPLE.

I CANNOT take Tren. It turns me into a psycho boner. Lol. I want to kill or fuk everything. Intense anxiety. Roids can make some guys feel like they are "superman"

_Y13S

Awards
Holy crap. I feel like I'm crazy. She said HE WAS NORMAL UNTIL HE STARTED TREN...

Hmm, lemme think. This is a toughy.

He was normal. Ok got that.

Then he took Tren and distanced himself and complained of "not being able to control his anger." Ok go that.

So your saying he was fine before the tren? And then he went on it and all these problems happened?

Gee wiz. Idk maybe its the TREN causing it? Lol good lord. Tren changes you. Pure and simple.

So OP how is your relationship now? Is he still on? Did he go off? You guys still together?
Yeah after reading all of the reply’s i got and talking to his friends and everything i’ve just come to the conclusion that this is how he really is and the tren honestly just helped him bring himself out completely and exaggerates who he really is inside. It sucks that this is who he is but i can’t change it i guess:/ relationship is still there but not healthy at all to say the least, very one-sided. We almost broke up i have given him multiple chances to let me go but he can’t make up his mind and decide to just leave so it makes me stay🤦‍♀️ we don’t have a normal relationship at all and he is still taking tren and has switched over from not caring at all about anything to actually getting directly mad at me for the smallest things like my phone being dead for 15 mins when he tried to call me lol, crazy man he is...

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
relationship is still there but not healthy at all to say the least, very one-sided. We almost broke up i have given him multiple chances to let me go but he can’t make up his mind and decide to just leave so it makes me stay🤦‍♀️...
Yes, I can certainly see the attraction now.

Lets summarize:
  • He treats you like crap.
  • The relationship is one sided (meaning booty calls on demand for him, and nothing for you (not even respect) in return)
  • Because he fails to leave you - that act of compassion is so overwhelming that it "makes" you stay.
And yet, he is somehow the one with the problem. OK

Last edited:
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah after reading all of the reply’s i got and talking to his friends and everything i’ve just come to the conclusion that this is how he really is and the tren honestly just helped him bring himself out completely and exaggerates who he really is inside. It sucks that this is who he is but i can’t change it i guess:/ relationship is still there but not healthy at all to say the least, very one-sided. We almost broke up i have given him multiple chances to let me go but he can’t make up his mind and decide to just leave so it makes me stay🤦‍♀️ we don’t have a normal relationship at all and he is still taking tren and has switched over from not caring at all about anything to actually getting directly mad at me for the smallest things like my phone being dead for 15 mins when he tried to call me lol, crazy man he is...
have you tried sleeping with one of his friends or all of them? Sometimes a little jealousy is just the thing a relationship needs.