Unanswered Boyfriend acting different on steroids..

_Y13S

Awards
He doesn't leave you because he doesn't have to - you stay around regardless of how he treats you - why should he leave?
How could you make things worse - what is worse that being treated poorly?
It shouldn't be confusing - you simply need to see things as they actually are.
He did not change - he is just revealing his true self to you.

I'd suggest you having a talk with your Dad about this. He won't be the least bit confused.
yah i guess he has it made when it’s put that way. I’m starting to see how bad it is with a clear head, hoping i can grow the balls to actually do something about this:/ definitely seems like this is now his true self.

_Y13S

Awards
Wowzers, nobody knows these people beyond a few forum posts, and everyone’s giving all this deep life advice. Sorry, I find it a bit much!!! So many assumptions in this thread, laced with good intentions however.
forum went in every other direction😂

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wowzers, nobody knows these people beyond a few forum posts, and everyone’s giving all this deep life advice. Sorry, I find it a bit much!!! So many assumptions in this thread, laced with good intentions however.
You feel better now?

_Y13S

Awards
still the same, just starting to get used to it if anything, so kind of you to ask though!!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it wasn't unsolicited

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
forum went in every other direction😂
It's just funny what people read into from a post or two! All of a sudden they all know you and your boyfriend very intimately lol... makes me chuckle.

Most likely, people are seeing things in common from their own past experiences, and are somewhat projecting towards you here.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know. But I still think alcohol is way safer, compared to steroids. Why are steroids illegal and not alcohol? Do you think they made the wrong descicions?
Most steroids are safer then being a alcoholic. Probably all steroids. Being a casual drinker is a different story

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most steroids are safer then being a alcoholic. Probably all steroids. Being a casual drinker is a different story
Agreed, way safer. Plus, if you want to take a drug that harms only you, I don't see why that harm should be taken into account for making something illegal, and the argument that steroids harm people other than the user is pretty weak.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree. Personally, I stopped drinking ages ago and only rarely drink on occasion now. Steroids + weed on the other hand is a match made in heaven.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did OP break up? Been on vacation someone fill me in. Too lazy to ready that far back, currently on the beach

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did we get pics? Pics or OP is a dood 4sure

How do we know? Someone fill me in. Too many beers deep to care about reading that far back
Bout 4 of us confirmed it’s a dude. “She” knew way too much about doses and names of drugs.
My gf has been watching me blast non stop for 2 years and she just calls it “all that **** you take”
She would never be like “did you up your tren dose to 400?”
I smelled bullshit prior to that too.

Rubisean

Rubisean

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bout 4 of us confirmed it’s a dude. “She” knew way too much about doses and names of drugs.
My gf has been watching me blast non stop for 2 years and she just calls it “all that **** you take”
Agreed, it knows way too much about gear but then acted like it did not know what e2 was...

It is a dood

Jacked31

Jacked31

Awards
I feel like if i keep my distance he’s going to start losing interest in me or something because of how much these roids are screwing with his head...I’m very much in love but also very hurt so i don’t know what to do to get his genuine attention and love back:(
He is in love with the way he looks it seems more than you. Tren is definitely the reason.. Tren is addictive to some because of the great effects it has on you, but not without causing mental problems if you have underlying problems.. He should stop tren go to a try dr. and have his levels checked. Trenbelone unlike testosterone doesn't aromatize. It is a progesterone. It can cause all kinds of problems. Anxiety, depression, low libido. It can possibly be corrected with cabergoline but like others said u should only take tren when life is great. If it's not everything is amplified.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I smelled bs from the first post. What girl would even make a account on this site just to ask this question. I even think it's someone talking about themself when they say there boyfriend

_Y13S

Awards
I smelled bs from the first post. What girl would even make a account on this site just to ask this question. I even think it's someone talking about themself when they say there boyfriend
i can guarantee you guys, i’m a girl😂😂

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i can guarantee you guys, i’m a girl
I mean, I don't really care either way lol. But if all you say is true you need to make a decision on whether or not he cares as much as you do. If he does not then leave.

If your really a man talking about yourself then go stand in the mirror and yell at yourself

_Y13S

Awards
I mean, I don't really care either way lol. But if all you say is true you need to make a decision on whether or not he cares as much as you do. If he does not then leave.

If your really a man talking about yourself then go stand in the mirror and yell at yourself
i can tell he doesn’t care as much as i do i jus have an issue with letting him go i guess:/

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i can guarantee you guys, i’m a girl
Well then, you’ve got about a dozen dudes here(well the ones that are actually single) that would be non-reclusive, non-psychotic, emotionally available, and would probably treat you better all while using ped’s.
Time to ditch this zero.
Don’t know who the hell locks themself in their place just to get swole. I’m on all kinds of gear and went camping with my parents, gf, both our kids an my sister her husband and their kids all last weekend. If I couldn’t do that and enjoy it with the people i love, because of a damn steroid I’m taking, Id be a scumbag.
So there’s your answer.

/Thread.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel like if i keep my distance he’s going to start losing interest in me or something because of how much these roids are screwing with his head...I’m very much in love but also very hurt so i don’t know what to do to get his genuine attention and love back:(
Steroids can be taken responsibly, if a conservative health oriented approach is taken.

But your bf's brain chemistry is wired in the way that his personality is deeply effected by androgens. In bis case, he should drop androgens entirely.

My take is that you are in an abusive relationship with codependent issues.

You should speak to your bf and ask him to see a psychiatrist with you for couples counseling.

If he refuses, do not worry about him "losing interest".

_Y13S

Awards
Steroids can be taken responsibly, if a conservative health oriented approach is taken.

But your bf's brain chemistry is wired in the way that his personality is deeply effected by androgens. In bis case, he should drop androgens entirely.

You should speak to your bf and ask him to see a psychiatrist with you for couples counseling.

i feel like he should too but his cycles over end of august so he would never drop it that close to being done:/

Yeah something along those lines... very emotionally abusive if anything.

he has refused to talk about our issues, he doesn’t really think there are any which is absurd considering we don’t even see eachother anymore nor do we even flirt with eachother anymore... just a dead relationship. Sucks.

_Y13S

Awards

i feel like he should too but his cycles over end of august so he would never drop it that close to being done:/

Yeah something along those lines... very emotionally abusive if anything.

he has refused to talk about our issues, he doesn’t really think there are any which is absurd considering we don’t even see eachother anymore nor do we even flirt with eachother anymore... just a dead relationship. Sucks.

_Y13S

Awards
He is in love with the way he looks it seems more than you. Tren is definitely the reason.. Tren is addictive to some because of the great effects it has on you, but not without causing mental problems if you have underlying problems.. He should stop tren go to a try dr. and have his levels checked. Trenbelone unlike testosterone doesn't aromatize. It is a progesterone. It can cause all kinds of problems. Anxiety, depression, low libido. It can possibly be corrected with cabergoline but like others said u should only take tren when life is great. If it's not everything is amplified.
That’s what i feel like is the problem too. His friends have even said he’s been an asshole lately and is always grumpy but he’s way impulsive and insanely rude these days it seems as though all he cares about is himself and nobody else. The last time i saw him his hands were shaking for no reason and he just seemed so weird and out of it:.. really feel like Tren is causing a lot of this but i don’t know 100%. All i know is he has lots of underlying issues in life as is and is trying to deal with them these days but also tries to ignore em when they get to close to surfacing fully. very bipolar

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s what i feel like is the problem too. His friends have even said he’s been an asshole lately and is always grumpy but he’s way impulsive and insanely rude these days it seems as though all he cares about is himself and nobody else. The last time i saw him his hands were shaking for no reason and he just seemed so weird and out of it:.. really feel like Tren is causing a lot of this but i don’t know 100%. All i know is he has lots of underlying issues in life as is and is trying to deal with them these days but also tries to ignore em when they get to close to surfacing fully. very bipolar
I can certainly see why you would want to stay ....