Bostin Loyd’s Juice Daddy Preworkout Release Sale

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After months of development (and delay), Gainbusters is excited to release Bostin Loyd’s signature preworkout product, Juice Daddy. Anything Bostin requires another level of intensity so it’s only natural we would bury his preworkout to the hilt with high doses of the best “uppers” allowed.

Feeling tired? Juice Daddy delivers a dropkick of energy straight to the face. Strapping more stimulants than a Hollywood rave, you’ll be fiending for this peach of a preworkout.

Available in Peach Mango (Bostin’s flavor pick) and Jingle Berries (Berry Punch)

Try out Juice Daddy and the rest of the Gainbusters line of products with this intro sale. Use code "JUICED" for 20% off of your entire order. (Valid through 1/31)

Gainbusters.com
Site password is “GAINSTER”

Attachments

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Meatsnack_Yeti

Meatsnack_Yeti

Awards
I found before my knee injury that using two bottles of swole patrol and bomb squad was ideal for boosting strength and test levels.

Reactions: ZOO
ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Alright gents, so here's my initial thoughts:

Tried the Jingle Berries flavor last night, it has a very pleasant taste. Will have absolutely no issue drinking this to completion. Mixing the serving into water, the fluid remains white/clear. Mixes nicely with just a spoon. The scooper itself is TINY. The preworkout sits in the stomach nicely until go-time. No gut rot / GI issues.

As far as the felt effects, the best way to describe my experience wouldn't necessarily be a huge rush of energy... but rather excellent focus and the desire to keep pushing out reps. (Disclaimer, I'm VERY stim tolerant). Did legs, shoulders & traps; felt fantastic throughout. Still had energy after a tough workout to complete some cardio.

I'll be utilizing a serving of Peach Mango either tonight or Friday. Excited to see what this one tastes like. I will reserve judgement on a comparison basis to other pre's that I enjoy, until after I've used Juice Daddy a handful of times, as there's many factors that dictate the quality of ones workout. So far, I'm impressed!

I'll follow up shortly with thoughts on my second serving.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Taking my first serving of Juice Daddy this evening for leg day. Will report back with my initial thoughts
This is for sure one of my favorite picots haha. I see some old goodies up in their too *cough cough* LGI *cough* ;)

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is for sure one of my favorite picots haha. I see some old goodies up in their too *cough cough* LGI *cough* ;)
I've got some other goodies hiding behind the visible bottles too :giggle: Definitely had to show my VL love though!