Boosting testosterone with low and non-fat milk. Both directly and indirectly.

Chefboyardrew

Chefboyardrew

Awards
So I stopped using whey protein for a few weeks. I noticed a decline in energy. Also noticed anincreased need to sleep. Plus the sleep I was getting wasn't that great.

This is just me living my normal life. I also work out and eat healthy too. Incorporated whey protein back into my diet and I noticed some changes. My energy levels Rose. My sleep improved. And my voice got a little bit deeper.

I did some research. I found out there were 19 naturally occurring amino acids in this whey protein. Amino acids will Directly increase testosterone.

One of those amino acids is tryptophan. Tryptophan converts to melatonin and serotonin. And those two hormones help you sleep better. Better sleep increases testosterone. That's a way that whey in-directly increases testosterone.

I was taught to stay away from milk. I have heard that Milk has estrogen in it and it will decrease your testosterone. But my research suggests that the fat in the milk decreases testosterone. And the Fat is what has the estrogen in it. So if you get low-fat or nonfat milk, the pros outweigh the cons.

Lastly, I did another experiment. I didn't get whey protein for one day. Instead, I bought low fat milk protein shakes from a gas station. Milk protein is 20% whey and 80% casein. I noticed a similar effect to the whey protein shakes. Not as much but it was Noticeable.

To end things off, it seems that low and nonfat milk is a great source of amino acids. And can also help you get better sleep and help with insomnia. So What are your thoughts on this?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whole Chocolate Milk, post workout is anabolic af ...Small bottle, I think it comes to 420 calories if I remember correctly...

The Farts are brutal tho sometimes 🤷‍♂️

Chefboyardrew

Chefboyardrew

Awards
Whole Chocolate Milk, post workout is anabolic af
...Small bottle, I think it comes to 420 calories if I remember correctly...

Haha. On The Farts.
I heard that whole milk is great
Whole Chocolate Milk, post workout is anabolic af ...Small bottle, I think it comes to 420 calories if I remember correctly...

Haha. On the farts. I heard that whole milk is great for testosterone. Since it's high in vitamin D as well.

I just stick to nonfat milk or low fat since I heard the fat contains estrogen. Are you saying that it doesn't matter if it's whole milk, low-fat, or nonfat milk? And that they all are good for testosterone?

Chefboyardrew

Chefboyardrew

Awards
This milk discussion might be the most garbage, nonsensical thing I’ve wasted my time reading in a long, long time.

Maybe for you. But I'm guessing you aren't the only person on this forum. There are people in this world that actually drink milk?:eek: I might be on to something... :sneaky::cool:

Chefboyardrew

Chefboyardrew

Awards
Dood, I have gained 8 pounds of muscle already

Lol. That's a whole other discussion on how much protein the body can absorb in one sitting after a workout. I would love to hear your thoughts on this.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol. That's a whole other discussion on how much protein the body can absorb in one sitting after a workout. I would love to hear your thoughts on this.
Drink milk and add pumpkin seeds/sunflower seeds/oatmeal. I usually drink milk for breakfast.

Chefboyardrew

Chefboyardrew

Awards
Drink milk and add pumpkin seeds/sunflower seeds/oatmeal. I usually drink milk for breakfast.
Nice. I haven't had pumpkin or sunflower seeds in a while. I hear they are rich in micronutrients.

Chefboyardrew

Chefboyardrew

Awards
I like it better than popping boron/magnesium pills.
True. I like to eat blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and black berries. Also, like to eat mushrooms and cruciferous vegetables. I eat those instead of taking estrogen blockers. I believe that you can get everything you need from food. After that supplements just enhance your fitness further. But I believe that supplements don't do much if your diet is not in check.