bold

mschulke

Awards
is this new product only availablr for a short time or can i wait till next month to purchase? tapped out6 on funds this month, sucks.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Any chance the price will be dropping some on this product?

joe dax

Awards
Any chance the price will be dropping some on this product?
i don't think it will bro, the only other place i've seen this product it was $49.99, so tempted to get this:aargh:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think for the price its just not worth it. I realize its something different from the stuff out now, but ud need like 4 bottles of this stuff atleast to make it work. Its a good lean mass gainer and increases hunger, but for the price its just not cost effective. JMO

maxer

Awards
Im thinking of stacking this with Hmax at 200mg per day. Any thoughts on this setup?

Week 1: Hmax 25mg
Week 2: Hmax 25mg
Week 3: Hmax 50mg/Bold 200mg
Week 4: Hmax 50mg/Bold 200mg

P.S. Never ran Hmax before, thats why im considering starting out at 25

Edit-Thanks joe

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
If you talking about hmax i think you mean 25mg and 50mg respectively

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
too short on the bold. 2 weeks isnt gonna do much, especially at that low dose. if you have 1 bottle, run it @ 200mg for all 4 weeks. better to have 2 bottles and run 400mg for all 4 weeks...actually, way better to just shoot 600mg EQ EW, but that's another thing altogether.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For me effective dose of 1,4 was 900mg. I think anything under 600mg is too little.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't think it's M1,4 I just think it's 1,4, the non methylated version.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ahh to hell with it. Instead of 900 mg or whatever. Really counting the pills is a waste of time. In fact just 3 times daily, open the bottle, and pour as many capsules into your mouth as you can for 1.5 seconds. Then buy 50 bottles of it. And cycle it for 8 weeks. You'll Get Hyoooooooge!

:icon_lol:

From what I've heard it has to be sooooo high dosed that it's cost to effectiveness ratio is counter productive.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Just noticed yesterday that another place is selling methyl-1,4ad it would probably be more cost effective being methylated and 60 caps at only 30$.....

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Just noticed yesterday that another place is selling methyl-1,4ad it would probably be more cost effective being methylated and 60 caps at only 30$.....
The methylation makes it a completely different compound however. M1,4ADD is a DBOL precursor, not bold.