Bodybuilding Prep need guide Help please !!!!

hulk2010

hulk2010

Awards
Hi everyone need help and advise. I'm 255 pound 6"2 Been training for 10 years trying to do my first show is on September 5th I know is still far from that date just want to be ready I'm competing in weight between 199-230 pound for the show I think is time for me to do it I been trying every year but never had that opportunity to I need help on " how train for the show " and " how to eat "I already do both things just not sure if is right on how to eat and cardio I know some basic about bodybuilding but still need more advise. I'm going Start with the Food : 6-7 am Vitamins flex oil,calcium,vitamins C,mineral multivitamin and others I'm also drinking "a gallon of water thro out the day 1-3 spoon of MCT oil " sometimes 1 cup of coffee black I also weight everything I eat . Meal 1 7-8 am. Protein shake 1scoop of syntha 6 1cup water ice 1table spoon peanut butter and 3 whole eggs or egg whites . Meal 2 10-11am cup quick oak hot water 2 table spoon shredded almond mixed with 1/2scoop of syntha 6 to give flavor spread with cinnamon powder. Meal 3 1-2pm 4-5oz Baked chicken breast or salmon with 3-6oz it could be broccoli,sweet potatoes,or white,brown rice. Meal 4 3-4pm 4-5oz chicken breast baked or salmon Training session 430-630pm sometime not all the time 1scoop of pre-workout 30 min prior I used to do a shake with 1cup water before coming to train. I do 1-2 body part at day 10-15 cardio at day 7-14 exercise at day ( 15-25reps 3-4x ) I also work every part of my body the same like if got heavy on chest I will do it with the rest heavy Legs etc in when mean heavy is bench 3-4 45 each side squad the same shoulder back etc... Meal 5 7-8pm 4-5oz chicken breast baked with 3-6oz it could be broccoli,sweet potatoes,or white,brown rice. Meal 6 9-10pm 1scoop syntha 6 1cup water ice 1spoon peAnut butter banana 1scoop mass gainer 3-5 whole eggs or eggs whites .... I need adjustments suggestion anything I could get please this is almost accurate of what I eat my show is till 9 month form now. I just want to know when do I start cutting? how Much cardio I have to do? How much rep and my supposed to be doing? How much carbs my supposed to be eating? How much water I'm supposed to intaking? How much time im supposed to be spending in the gym? How many reps an many times Im supposed to be doing? What others supplements or vitamins I'm supposed to be intake?

Attachments