Bo Peep Heals Her Joints with BPS Laxogenin

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to thank BPS for giving me an opportunity to log their new laxogenin transdermal, Androcrine.

So who is Bo Peep? Well, that would be Woody's unofficial but-soon-to-be-official in 2018 (Toy Story 4) girlfriend. So yes, this is a log for my girlfriend. And no, Jessie is not Woody's girlfriend. That's his sister. I may be from the south, but I'm not from Alabama.

She's not looking to go Hulkette, but really just wanting her joints to be better. She has bad knees and super really bad hips that give her a lot of trouble. This log will focus more on: 1) joint relief and 2) recovery.

She does almost the same thing I do - a modified PHAT. She's had to cut back a lot due to joint pain, though.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reserved for final review.

Joint relief (X/10):

Recovery (X/10):

Strength (X/10):

Final (X/10)

Comments:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to hear what you have to say!:)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome fellas. I've been writing her updates down but haven't posted yet. Been pretty slammed at work. Have an appeal due Monday that just made it to my desk yesterday .

Quick update - did legs yesterday. She had to stop after 6 sets because of the knee pain.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
In. Very interested in how this treats yur better half's joints! Good luck to her.

And interested in more updates re: inter alia yur legal practice as well...

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for lack of updates. This has been one of the most stressful weeks of my life lol. It seemed I had every major deadline Friday or this coming Tuesday. I think I've worked out once all week, too.

Will update tomorrow with some log-related stuff instead of me complaining like a teenage girl

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How come she's not logging this herself?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some initial thoughts:
Androcrine is thick, lol. It's almost like shaving cream but it spreads out super easily and thin like Aloe Vera.

She's doing 4 pumps a day and may end up bumping this up to 6. No adverse reaction to carrier. No redness, rashes, acne, itching, etc.

Her joints are pretty bad. Sometimes they keep her awake at night because she can't get comfortable or lay in a way that doesn't hurt.

The weather has been consistent here the last week or so (hot as satans bhole) which may help.

Today, she was able to run without any pain. Friday she was able to lightly jog but couldn't go jog quickly or sprint without pain. I'm not sure if it's an anomaly or not.

She is pretty pissed thought because our apartment broke lol. Kitchen lights, oven/stove, one entry way light, doorbell, and something else ALL stopped working yesterday morning. Two repair guys on call had family emergencies so it left guy this weekend and they won't be able to get to us until Monday. Maybe she's just running her anger/frustration out.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some initial thoughts:
Androcrine is thick, lol. It's almost like shaving cream but it spreads out super easily and thin like Aloe Vera.

She's doing 4 pumps a day and may end up bumping this up to 6. No adverse reaction to carrier. No redness, rashes, acne, itching, etc.

Her joints are pretty bad. Sometimes they keep her awake at night because she can't get comfortable or lay in a way that doesn't hurt.

The weather has been consistent here the last week or so (hot as satans bhole) which may help.

Today, she was able to run without any pain. Friday she was able to lightly jog but couldn't go jog quickly or sprint without pain. I'm not sure if it's an anomaly or not.

She is pretty pissed thought because our apartment broke lol. Kitchen lights, oven/stove, one entry way light, doorbell, and something else ALL stopped working yesterday morning. Two repair guys on call had family emergencies so it left guy this weekend and they won't be able to get to us until Monday. Maybe she's just running her anger/frustration out.
Sorry about the bad news. Hopefully this stuff is like magic because I need something for my knee. :)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Treadmill this morning didn't work out for her.

She was able to do 15 on stair master and 15 on elliptical. This evening was upper body and it's really just her lower joints that suck.

Not sure if the treadmill was an anomaly or what. We ran yesterday outside, so...

Tomorrow night is legos with more cardio in the AM.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cardio has gone surprisingly well for her lately. No pain at all.
Skipped legs yesterday. Had an awful day that zapped all of my energy. Was in bed by 8 pm.

No issues with cardio this morning, either.

Still doing 4 pumps a day after shower. Might increase it, but we kinda wanna stick at 4 pumps to get more days of relief of the bottle.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today is a big test and will update later. Her recovery and soreness has improved.

Helping some family move furniture and such today from the seven thousandth floor of an apartment lol.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday was really my test. She just watched me and her brother move everything lol.

Anyway, her joints still seem to be sore a little bit but they don't keep her awake at night. She's been getting back on a normal sleep schedule and she's exhausted.

For those of you that have had severe migraines or pain, you know how taxing it can be and once it's gone you're just wiped out. She hasn't worked out in a few days, though so she hasn't pushed herself. Still, a huge break through. She's not a fan of transdermals, but I think she's dealing it with it because she's enjoying the relief

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ALSO: next Tuesday through Sunday we will be in NYC so updates/access to AM will be limited. We may do cardio and baby workouts in hotel gym. And, of course, she will bring her Androcrine

Oh yeah, one more thing. She upped from 4 to 6 pumps and I think it's treating her better

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On the way home now. We had no gym while we were gone and TBH didn't have time. Probably walked at least 20 miles the time we were there. Had a lot of fun. Her knees didn't bother her at all. She was actually at a faster pace than I was.

I think we've got about 2 days left but the joint relief has been pretty stellar. From joint pain keeping her awake at night to walking most of lower Manhattan and biking most of Central Park without issue.

Her recovery definitely improved as well, although we lost a little over a weeks worth of gym time due to vacation.

Strength wasn't anything noticeable, but that wasn't a focus point of the log. She's able to do exercises she couldn't do before because they hurt her so that's a huge improvement.

Pretty satisfied. I'm curious how long the relief lasts after discontinuing the product. She doesn't particularly want to find out though. But if it lasts for a few months after, then from a value perspective, Androcrine is an absolute steal

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, it's been about 2 weeks and joint relief is still there.

A few other thoughts, she has sensitive skin and it didn't break her out at all. No rash, nothing.

It is a lot more than we expected. 6-8 pumps is a lot to spread around. It goes on pretty thin, but eventually it starts to stack up. May take a bit longer to dry if you're smaller (less surface area)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

A few other thoughts, she has sensitive skin and it didn't break her out at all. No rash, nothing.

It is a lot more than we expected. 6-8 pumps is a lot to spread around. It goes on pretty thin, but eventually it starts to stack up. May take a bit longer to dry if you're smaller (less surface area)
That wouldve been nice. I was feeling soreness after a week! It sucked!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Awesome man. I'm on my first bottle at 4 pumps. Gonna go up to 6 tonight. Glad she is seeing the joint relief.