Blood work - Any advice?

CJP1987

Awards
Hello,

I wondered if anyone with experience of reading bloods could take a look at my blood work and see if anything doesn't look right. When I have looked over the forum I have seen some people suggesting doctors don't always know what they're looking for when it comes to previous PH/steroid use.

I am 36 About 10 years or so ago I used some oral PH's and since then I have had some on-off minor ED issues and testicular atrophy, though I used PCT I don't think this ever fully recovered. Over the years I've had some blood work done by the doctors or private to keep a record of my hormone profile and see if anything gets worse. The doctors reassured me that everything is fine, but the problem seems to have got worse in the last 12-18 months and even the atrophy has got worse.

I have had some other issues for a while like sore joints (elbows and knees mainly).

Attachments

CJP1987

Awards
Hi all, any input or advice on this would be really appreciated. Looking over this myself I can see that my SHBG has reduce very slightly and my LH and FSH seem to have increased but my test has decreased.
I take boron, vitamin d and vitamin e on-off but not taken for a while and only other supp I’ve taken a while back but stopped that as the pump thing stopped pumping!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 0
Dustin07 General Chat 11
Anabolics 39
Cycle Logs 8