Blood in semen from testbooster?

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys - so been taking a test booster for 2 weeks and all of a sudden I've got blood in my semen! Never has that happened to.me before! I'm taking test elite from predator nutrition which contains fadogia and I'm thinking it must be that?

Doctor is giving me a prostate test and bloods done but they've said to me when **** like that happens it's usually temporary :: fingers crossed:

Just wondering anyone had anything similar?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sub'd, how old are you ??

no i have never heard such thing from a test booster .. hopefully it is and nothing serious man.

good luck with the results .

thanks.

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
sub'd, how old are you ??

no i have never heard such thing from a test booster .. hopefully it is and nothing serious man.

good luck with the results .

thanks.
39! Yeah man scared the **** out of me! I've been on test elite for 2 weeks and all of a sudden blood in semen! I read fadogia can cause toxicity? But also seen loads of people have taken it with no side effects so maybe I'm the unlucky 1%?

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Never heard of this ever and I am 56 yrs old and been following and using supplements since I was 15.

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man I'm shocked honestly no idea what's caused blood in semen but this is the only supplement I'm taking

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
39! Yeah man scared the **** out of me! I've been on test elite for 2 weeks and all of a sudden blood in semen! I read fadogia can cause toxicity? But also seen loads of people have taken it with no side effects so maybe I'm the unlucky 1%?
ive taken fadogia, 3-4div for straight 6-8 months with no issues.

yeah thats crazy .. im glad u went ahead and got test results and keep and eye on your PSA levels.

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Ahh
ive taken fadogia, 3-4div for straight 6-8 months with no issues.

yeah thats crazy .. im glad u went ahead and got test results and keep and eye on your PSA levels.
Thank you that's good to know about fadogia

Doctors said it should sort itself out but man WTF seriously never ever had an issue with test boosters in the pass dunno why it's happening now!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Could be unrelated. Definitely keep an eye on it though.

wayne47

Awards
I was told by my doctor you probably have a enlarged prostate, get it checked out and a biospy on your prostate, good luck

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm not a fan of the product that you're taking, but I don't see anything in there that should cause that issue because there's really no scientific way that a test booster would cause that issue that I can think of. So its likely coincidence and not related to the supplement.

Good luck. I hope that everything works out well for you.

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a fan of the product that you're taking, but I don't see anything in there that should cause that issue because there's really no scientific way that a test booster would cause that issue that I can think of. So its likely coincidence and not related to the supplement.

Good luck. I hope that everything works out well for you.
Thank you!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's definitely not from a supplement. If I were you I would cross the supplement off the list and start exploring other possibilities because if I nut or piss blood I'm gonna want to know why.

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Only other thing I did was workout the day before doing legs but don't think I strained my bits or anything, not nothing I usually do, I have been taken
It could be a prostate infection prostatitis
Doctor said same thing! but also said it could be prostate cancer but I'm only 39!

He has ordered a urine test to see if it's a bacterial Infection of the prostate and I'm booked in to see a urologist in 2 weeks

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Only other thing I did was workout the day before doing legs but don't think I strained my bits or anything, not nothing I usually do, I have been taken
Doctor said same thing! but also said it could be prostate cancer but I'm only 39!

He has ordered a urine test to see if it's a bacterial Infection of the prostate and I'm booked in to see a urologist in 2 weeks
There's actually a few logs about this same issue. Maybe those other ones can offer some relief for you.

wayne47

Awards
Just waiting from results on my biopsy of the prostate to see if its cancer or not. If its not cancer, they still have to shrink the enlarged prostate so it not over yet.

wayne47

Awards
I also had blood in my semen but only after biospy. Doctor said this is normal.

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Just waiting from results on my biopsy of the prostate to see if its cancer or not. If its not cancer, they still have to shrink the enlarged prostate so it not over yet.
Fingers crossed pal hope your ok and everything turns out fine! I'm scared to beat off just from the fear of seeing blood so I'm abstaining

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Just to let you guys know had to do a urine test - negative for infection but tiny amount of red bloods cells found - been referred on the NHS ( UK Hospitals) for an investigation and prostate and full blood profile however they say it could take up to 6 months to be seen as they are back logged and over runned :/

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just to let you guys know had to do a urine test - negative for infection but tiny amount of red bloods cells found - been referred on the NHS ( UK Hospitals) for an investigation and prostate and full blood profile however they say it could take up to 6 months to be seen as they are back logged and over runned :/
damn thats a long wait .. do they put on any meds as precauction or really nothing until full blood panel ?

hopefully something opens up faster and you can get in .. glad there was no infection found and hopeully tiny amount of blood cells isnt alarming.

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
damn thats a long wait .. do they put on any meds as precauction or really nothing until full blood panel ?

hopefully something opens up faster and you can get in .. glad there was no infection found and hopeully tiny amount of blood cells isnt alarming.
Nope no meds nothing till full blood panel/prostate examination! Yeah 6 month wait was just a rough estimation but they said something comes up sooner I'm in! Cause of covid the hospital service has collapsed

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just an update! Saw doctors last week, he checked my prostate said all was fine as it's only happened once said not to be concerned and that was it :/
whew thats a relief to hear bro .. glad you took all the necessary steps and got it looked at and not just ignore the signs

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
whew thats a relief to hear bro .. glad you took all the necessary steps and got it looked at and not just ignore the signs
Yeah bro scariest thing I've ever gone through! I still think it occured from doing heavy weighted wide stance squats as I did it the following week and my balls ached like hell! He thinks I probably bursted a vessel going from my groin to my nut as he says that can happen sometimes

Toff

Awards
  • Established
might just be a urine infection or like you say balls. they do this when going through early pubity, it not white in the beginning...brown if dehydrated

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Too much beating off

I can't believe no one suggested this already