Blast and cruise

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
Hello all, I am currently finishing my mini blast of 350mg a week for 10 weeks and I’m ready to go back to my trt dose of 100mg a week. Did anyone experience bad sides by going back down to trt doses like anxiety/depression?

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
No one got these sides. Just keep in mind that if take no time off that it will take a few months for your levels to come back to pre trt. I say this in case you have upcoming blood test with a dr.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I never had any problems !

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally did. I dropped dose and I 100% felt a low mood for a period. Testosterone raises dopamine levels. If you lower the dose then dopamine also follows suit.

I was actually contemplating going back up in dose because my mood dropped so much.

I'm certain vigoroussteve actually covered this also? Someone asked this exact question and he said the same as me regarding dopamine levels.

You could add in some tyrosine while dropping dose to maybe compensate? I haven't tried it as I've balanced back out in terms of mood.

Also my sex drive dropped also. DHEA + Pregnenolone helped with this though.

rixrix

Awards
Yes. It happens. I did the same, 12 weeks at 400. Ended up dropping after to a bit above where I started. Next time I probably will add anavar to my base trt dose for the shorter half life and what I see as more control instead of upping the test past 200.