Blackhawks won the Cup, and Lecheek filled my Cup Pump X3

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you were a SOX fan we would not consider you at all EVER! You had some serious family issues to tend to and we understand that.

If I was a Soxs fan, I wouldn't even apply lol.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LeCheek Pump x3 Final Review:

Taste: 5/5 This was one of the best apple flavored products I have tried. It can be very sour, or refreshing depending on how much water you add. The thing I liked best about it was it reminded me more of a true apple flavor, not just a fake candy type.

Mixabilty: 5/5 Mixed very easily in shaker cup. Had typical settling, some foaming, to be expected from a product like this, so no biggie.

Pump: 5/5 Pump x3 definitely delivers in the pump category. I took 2 scoops most days, and some of the pumps were painful, but I love it. On shoulder days, I would do band spider crawls, and I would almost have tears in my eyes lol. I think one leg day I did 2 scoops plus 1 scoop High Volume, not a good idea lol. 1 Scoop pump x3 is probably plenty on leg days.

I love the fact it's a non stim. I was able to mix it with various products, Alphamine, Focus XT, Volatile etc with no issues.

Overall a great product!

Thanks again Marms

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Posted review in review section and at nutra

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I owe you reps. Thanks for running this for us and thank you for the reviews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!