What I purchased...
Refresh Stack x1
OT- x3
Max Gain Stack- x2
SNS - PLCAR-500- x2
AI Sports Nutrition L-Carnitine L-Tartrate- x1
Very happy with the savings...thanks :)
No problem buddy!
Hope you guys are putting ANABOLIC MINDS in the comment section so we can hook you up with free samples, swag, products, and gifts in each and every order!!!! If you forgot call in and have them add that to your order before it ships!

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
No problem buddy!
Hope you guys are putting ANABOLIC MINDS in the comment section so we can hook you up with free samples, swag, products, and gifts in each and every order!!!! If you forgot call in and have them add that to your order before it ships!
I sure did put that in the comment section!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I would like to thank my company for giving me my bonus this coming up Wednesday. Some day, Black Friday supplement sales. Some day

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got 5 x OT and 2x Focus XT, pretty much stocked to the brim on everything else

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got 5 x OT and 2x Focus XT, pretty much stocked to the brim on everything else
Nutraplanet? If so you cashed in some sick deals for cheap!
13.99 $ for the focus XT and 20$ a pop for the OT = Winning.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I just gave into the pes select protein and free ergonine deal...

I've never used ergonine.. don't really see a need for it

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just gave into the pes select protein and free ergonine deal...

I've never used ergonine.. don't really see a need for it
Ergonine is perfect for pre/intra workout. It gives you everything you want for performance, endurance, and recovery
LCLT, Betaine, Creatine, HICA, Synerglut all fantastic ingredients to dose around your workout for optimal performance.
Check your PM's

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I got an OT an XT, some NP fish oil and some creatine. If funds allow I will place a similar order on Tuesday.

PS. Sadly, orders from US must be discreet in size to clear custons, plus weight based shipping costs can cost as the order itself if not carefully select what to put in card

Laharl9999

Laharl9999

Awards
I wrote "Anabolic MInds" in the shipping details section. Is that the right spot? Also, great sale! Best I saw in the internets.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is the lowest price I have seen on orange triad and oximega fish oil. Thanks NP for the great sale!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is the lowest price I have seen on orange triad and oximega fish oil. Thanks NP for the great sale!
Thank you for your support and purchase bud! I stocked up on 7 Orange Triad's and 10 OxiMega's myself!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for your support and purchase bud! I stocked up on 7 Orange Triad's and 10 OxiMega's myself!
Yes sir! I joined AM exactly two years ago and it was during black Friday as well. You have been one of the go to guys when it comes to recommendations for supplements. You don't disappoint brother!

Laharl9999

Laharl9999

Awards
Anyone mind explaining what Orange Triad is for? I see a lot of people ordering it but I've never heard of it.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone mind explaining what Orange Triad is for? I see a lot of people ordering it but I've never heard of I.
It's a multivitamin and is recommended and is and forum favorite used by many respected members here.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a multivitamin and is recommended and is and forum favorite used by many respected members here.
It's more than just multi

Digestive
Probiotic
Multi
Joint health

netexan

Awards
Orange Triad x2
Prima Force CreaForm
NP Fish Oil
Gut Health
Focus XT
And ANABOLIC MINDS in the notes section

Orange Triad is a long time staple of mine. Had to try the Focus XT and Gut Health after reading all the positive feedback here.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Orange Triad x2
Prima Force CreaForm
NP Fish Oil
Gut Health
Focus XT
And ANABOLIC MINDS in the notes section

Orange Triad is a long time staple of mine. Had to try the Focus XT and Gut Health after reading all the positive feedback here.
Very VERY good order there man.
Stocking up on your staples.
Thank you for your support.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think it's a probiotic
Doesn't it have lactobacillus acidophilus ? Or it did at one point.. maybe I'm thinking of the Triad+greens formula

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, other thread was locked, but was going to follow up on what came with my Nutraplanet order The Solution with Anabolic Minds in the comments:

Got a few pre-WO and whey samples, a 5 serving Jekyll, and an XL muscletech t-shirt. Too big for me though. Nothing major this time around, although they've been generous in the past. Unfortunately, my order was missing an item from a BOGO.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well, other thread was locked, but was going to follow up on what came with my Nutraplanet order The Solution with Anabolic Minds in the comments:

Got a few pre-WO and whey samples, a 5 serving Jekyll, and an XL muscletech t-shirt. Too big for me though. Nothing major this time around, although they've been generous in the past. Unfortunately, my order was missing an item from a BOGO.
Please contact NutraPlanet15 regarding that bud, and we will get you squared away. I will email him your message right now to get to the bottom of it.

NutraPlanet15

Awards

We have already reshipped this for you. You should have been emailed the tracking for it, if you need again please let me know and I will pm it over.

We greatly appreciate the order and so sorry that one of the bogo items was left out. We got it shipped out to you with MORE samples.

* 5 serving jekyll,Muscle-tech shirt and pre-workout and protein samples. We really try to do all we can with not being stingy on samples. Also, keep in mind that a 5 serving jekyll is like 5 sample packets, and the shirt is usually seen as at least a $10 value. We have added more samples to the reship for you as all.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established

I was also short a BOGO item, but sounds like you got a pretty good hook up. My hook up was about 7 samples and a box of protein bars. They're gluten free so maybe I'll score some points with my girls mom and give them to her haha

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
fedex 61299991085320166530
There is your shipping
Got ya replaced.
We have already reshipped this for you. You should have been emailed the tracking for it, if you need again please let me know and I will pm it over.

We greatly appreciate the order and so sorry that one of the bogo items was left out. We got it shipped out to you with MORE samples.

* 5 serving jekyll,Muscle-tech shirt and pre-workout and protein samples. We really try to do all we can with not being stingy on samples. Also, keep in mind that a 5 serving jekyll is like 5 sample packets, and the shirt is usually seen as at least a $10 value. We have added more samples to the reship for you as all.
Much appreciated on the fast response. Like I said, NP has always done right by me in the past. And I want to be clear, any freebies are just an added bonus, I was not complaining - was just posting so people knew what came through. Thanks again!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I was also short a BOGO item, but sounds like you got a pretty good hook up. My hook up was about 7 samples and a box of protein bars. They're gluten free so maybe I'll score some points with my girls mom and give them to her haha
As stated in multiple threads

IF anyone has any issues on here they can pm me or Email us directly at [email protected] ---

^^ Shoot over your order #, what your missing, and what you ordered. We got ya bud.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The label coming upside down may be on SNS's Part, not Nutraplanet as SNS would ship their stock to NP to resell as a retailer booneman77 or cheftepesh1 or other SNS Reps may be able to chime in on that one. (I am not 100% Certain)

I tagged NutraPlanet15 on the issue at hand here for you bud.
what is this in reference to? not seeing any posts about a label??

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry that I deleted it. NP asked me to remove the other complaint but I couldn't delete the image.
I got an answer from NP that they talked to SNS and got me a replacement. But is that issue common that lable is upside down? I actually don't remember ever getting this problem with any company, only bad lables cause of bad storage.

But thanks to NP for fast response, they promised to replace the other problem item too and send some extra goodies for trouble. They might mess up sometimes but they make up for it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sorry that I deleted it. NP asked me to remove the other complaint but I couldn't delete the image.
I got an answer from NP that they talked to SNS and got me a replacement. But is that issue common that lable is upside down? I actually don't remember ever getting this problem with any company, only bad lables cause of bad storage.

But thanks to NP for fast response, they promised to replace the other problem item too and send some extra goodies for trouble. They might mess up sometimes but they make up for it.
Thats how we roll man. I told you if you ever have any issues we will take care of you!

netexan

Awards
Received my Nutraplanet black friday order in today (I had to order a week later than expected). Also included was a free muscletech tshirt and 6 samples of Scivation Extend BCAA's. This was my first order with the company and I can definitely say I'll be back for more. Thanks guys.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Received my Nutraplanet black friday order in today (I had to order a week later than expected). Also included was a free muscletech tshirt and 6 samples of Scivation Extend BCAA's. This was my first order with the company and I can definitely say I'll be back for more. Thanks guys.
Glad to hear mate! You know if you need anything looked into I am just a PM away NutraPlanet15 will be happy to see your feedback.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am jealous, I put Anabolic minds as a comment and "only" got 4 samples. Top service tough

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody having any issues with orders lately, I place a order last Friday still waiting for shipment confirmation!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anybody having any issues with orders lately, I place a order last Friday still waiting for shipment confirmation!
PM NutraPlanet15
if you need any other assistance shoot me your Order #, Email, and what you got.
Nutraplanet will take care of you.