Biotest T-2 cheap

• Thread starter Carl Willingham
  • Start date

Carl Willingham

Awards
Everyone, I know many have praised the benefits of Biotest T-2 (original formula) they have it on close out at netrition.com for 8.95 a bottle. It's been on closeout for awhile, i got a few bottles awhile back for 9.95. Anyway, just a heads up, and if you haven't please research this product before making the decision to use it..

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Everyone, I know many have praised the benefits of Biotest T-2 (original formula) they have it on close out at netrition.com for 8.95 a bottle. It's been on closeout for awhile, i got a few bottles awhile back for 9.95. Anyway, just a heads up, and if you haven't please research this product before making the decision to use it..
thats good looking out. can someone let me know the difference between the t-2 (old) and t-2pro? is the chemical identity of the T2 (old and new) still diiodothyronine? how the serving differ between the 3,5-diiodo-l-tyrosine and whatever the newer capsules have in em? im not a big thermogenic dude, but the prices is good. Sage

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
toss that...the netrition site blalently answered all the question i asked previously :rolleyes: Sage

Carl Willingham

Awards
Netrition doesn't have the best prices but their labeling and info pages are top notch, make it so much easier. T-2 Pro is supposed to enhance nat thyroid prod but I've heard it's junk. T-2 is supposed to be good stuff but I have a few bottles already and I'm not real interested in using something that downregulates after 4 weeks or so all the time. It's a good supp, but with the caveat that it prob shouldn't be used alot, with a min of time off and time on, prob even safer to give 2X off IMHO. It is a good product and the price is nice..

2demon2

Awards
Sure you're better off, but Cytomel is significantly more difficult to obtain than T-2 for most people.

u4ik_rage

Awards
Sure you're better off, but Cytomel is significantly more difficult to obtain than T-2 for most people.

Not necissarily. I only know of one place to get T2 (netrition). T3 is quite easy to get a hold of if you put a little effort into it and it's usually legit.