Bf% and fat loss help!

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been cutting for about 3 weeks, I lost 4 lbs in the first two but haven't lost anything the past week. Went up almost a half pound. I weight myself when I get up everyday. I do fasted cardio or fasted sprints upon waking. Then I come home eat as I am Intermittent fasting. I eat around 2000 calories a day. 200gs protein from sources like eggs, turkey, cheese, ham, whey, and chicken. And around 90-100 grams of carbs as oatmeal, what bread, and maybe some vegetables, and 90-100 grams of fat from eggs, coconut oil, cheese, and maybe pork rinds if I feel like snacking. I weigh ALL the food I eat so I know I'm not over eating. I weight 177 lbs and am 5'9 and 22 years old. And been training and editing for 5 years. My BMR is 1900 and I'm pretty sedentary currently. However I burn about 500 cals when I wake up and then another 500 probably weight training for two hours each day. I'd like to know what bf% it looks like in at as well as why I'm not losing weight quicker? I'm also taking ostarine and cardarine to preserve my muscle which is why I'm trying to cut harder. If they're legit. Thank you guys! First two pics are normal second two are sucking in and flexing a bit.
20190424_191421.jpeg
20190424_191622.jpeg
20190424_191649.jpeg
20190424_191703.jpeg

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hard to tell just off those pics but I’m thinking around 15%

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
As a Guess I would say 18 % . I doubt you burn 500 calories lifting weights. It's crazy how few calories you burn lifting . You might burn 500 during cardio . You should check greg dochete on YouTube he has a good video on how many calories you burn lifting weights . Also see his video on body fat and how lean you are.

IusedToBeFit

IusedToBeFit

Awards
Congrats on the results thus far.

You are pretty thin. Perhaps eating at maintenance or 1-200 over, and weight training to add muscle while staying lean, will help burn fat, as well as displace it for better physique.

My favorite thing about muscle is that it increased your BMR. It also displaces fat giving the illusion of being leaner when all you actually really did was bulk up a bit.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on the results thus far.

You are pretty thin. Perhaps eating at maintenance or 1-200 over, and weight training to add muscle while staying lean, will help burn fat, as well as displace it for better physique.

My favorite thing about muscle is that it increased your BMR. It also displaces fat giving the illusion of being leaner when all you actually really did was bulk up a bit.
A 4 year old post bra!
he’s probably fat again…

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mean , I hope he’s not fat again you didn’t even look fat to begin with dude. Shizuoka I’d kill to have a just a normal body like that looking good hope you kept at Homie

Last edited:
IusedToBeFit

IusedToBeFit

Awards
A 4 year old post bra!
he’s probably fat again…

lmao It was listed on page one under the thread subjects so I clicked it.
Did not pay attention to date though. Just trying to get some posts in to fast forward to the part where we build report. Used to post on PHF while back but it is no longer there sadly. Trying to find a new home.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m actually looking into this and will need to post about this myself, LOL that’s why i responded maybe We can revive the thread