Best way to improve cholesterol?..Kidney function...Etc

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Any advice?

What are the best natural supplements you can take for kidney...Cholesterol etc...

We have Tudca for the liver but what about for organs like the heart and kidneys?

Aside from having a very good diet, good cardio etc...

What other methods are very effective to mitigate cholesterol issues?

I take Cardarine too as it's proven to help.

Thanks

Last edited:
Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you search oversea's places for "Red Rice Yeast with 10 mg Monacolin-k", that is your best natural route.
Monacolin-K is what they patterned synthetic Lovastatin after, so its the natural (fermented) version of it.

Chinese have been using for millions of years and have very low heart disease.
Then the US Govt/FDA/Big Pharma took it to make trillions of dollars off of it while banning it.

Typical corrupt retardz...

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^^^ this! The red yeast rice you find at Walmart and gnc will not be the same. I purchased Chinese ryr off of Amazon a few years ago. Powder form. It was hard to drink it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you search oversea's places for "Red Rice Yeast with 10 mg Monacolin-k", that is your best natural route.
Monacolin-K is what they patterned synthetic Lovastatin after, so its the natural (fermented) version of it.

Then the US Govt/FDA/Big Pharma took it to make trillions of dollars off of it while banning it.

I agree with this 100% red yeast rice is probably the strongest OTC for cholesterol, and cardio and eating a lot of veggies does wonders as well.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
I agree with this 100% red yeast rice is probably the strongest OTC for cholesterol, and cardio and eating a lot of veggies does wonders as well.
I've just ordered this..I do a good bit of cardio thankfully...

Also a **** load of vege

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've just ordered this..I do a good bit of cardio thankfully...

Also a **** load of vege
Most USA RYR does not contain any Monacolink-K and is useless. Look for an overseas brand that specifies 10mg Monacolin-K.

If a familial issue (Lipids) cardio and vege's do nada for people, their livers just make too much Cholesterol.
If it just gets raised a bit by gear, then yes, that stuff can help a bit..

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Most USA RYR does not contain any Monacolink-K and is useless. Look for an overseas brand that specifies 10mg Monacolin-K.

If a familial issue (Lipids) cardio and vege's do nada for people, their livers just make too much Cholesterol.
If it just gets raised a bit by gear, then yes, that stuff can help a bit..
He just started his first cycle so I'm assuming his thoughts are cholesterol issues from gear. And when I started doing regular cardio (I'm talking 45min to a hour of real cardio not walking on a treadmill) my cholesterol improved DRAMATICALLY, more then any supplements I've ever taken and I've seen the same in other people's bloodwork. Also vegetables and foods in general that are rich in soluble fiber will help a lot, soluble fiber stops the absorption of cholesterol into the bloodstream.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
EZETIMIBE and astragalus
Astragalus seems to be hit or miss, it doesn't do much for me, I've heard a few other people say the same. I know it's one of the better ones for Cholesterol supps but I stopped using it because, well, it wasn't working for me.

Also, for everyone worried about all these health markers and taking a bunch of supplements to help. You should really go get some baseline bloods and after bloods. I know you might be thinking it's a waste of $100. But if your taking 2-3 supplements for say cholesterol or liver ect. And they don't work for you, than at the end of a year you might have wasted $300+ on stuff you didn't help you

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've been doing Krill Oil...
Seems like another good weapon against bad cholesterol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've been doing Krill Oil...
Seems like another good weapon against bad cholesterol.
Omega 3 in general reduces blood triglycerides, in return it seems to raise the good cholesterol. This is why cardio is good for the good cholesterol, because it reduces blood triglycerides

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is probably why endurance athletes tend to have good cholesterol

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another cheap, otc supplement I've had good luck with is Citrus Bergamot.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

I'm having trouble finding anything with Monacolin-k in it. Anyone have any advise?

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Found it but not available. Oh well thanks for trying!

Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

Dosage formCapsule
BrandDULÀC FARMACEUTICI 1982

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would love to hear of anything epic for kidneys…My last cycle everything came back perfect except for kidney/creatinine….I ran astragalus, maybe not enough?

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
I'm thinking more along the lines of something natty.. Like Tudca but works great for the kidneys?

If that makes sense