Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ve used SNS phenibut in the past, I haven’t use it anymore because I started to abuse it. However, before I found out that you could use it as a recreational, I would take 500mg pre bed (1hr) and worked my way to 1g before bed. It would keep me asleep for the duration of the night and I would wake up like a new man. Completely restored my energy. One of the best sleep aides I’ve ever used.
I haven't used it in a long time....maybe it's time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just be careful SNS they refuse to post any labs. To me only reason not to is to hide their poor quality be it contammation or very low purity.
SNS is one of my most trusted brands. I've used this brand for over 10 years with no issues.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS is one of my most trusted brands. I've used this brand for over 10 years with no issues.
NeuroTropic 205.***.***.***, [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Standup 205.***.***.***, [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Guy is a former rep/owner of a competitor that got banned here. Ignore him. SNS has been here over a decade. Case closed.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
NeuroTropic 205.***.***.***, [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Standup 205.***.***.***, [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Guy is a former rep/owner of a competitor that got banned here. Ignore him. SNS has been here over a decade. Case closed.

Thanks. I figured with the way he was posting and bashing a lot of other nootropic companies that he was likely affiliated with one of other nootropic companies out there.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS for me. Been at least 10 years I’ve used and trusted the brand.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nootropics depot

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nootropics depot
I haven't had the chance to use anything by Nootropics Depot yet but others seem to like them.

Nootropics Depot Phenibut capsules are 250 mg. per capsule.

SNS Phenibut XT capsules are 500 mg. per capsule.

^^ Just for reference so that people can make an accurate comparison and choice.

andrewver

Awards
I haven't had the chance to use anything by Nootropics Depot yet but others seem to like them.

Nootropics Depot Phenibut capsules are 250 mg. per capsule.

SNS Phenibut XT capsules are 500 mg. per capsule.

^^ Just for reference so that people can make an accurate comparison and choice.
Hello, I bought Phenibut. And now I realized that I was in a hurry. Are you releasing this product or maybe you have heard something about this? Or is it counterfeit?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello, I bought Phenibut. And now I realized that I was in a hurry. Are you releasing this product or maybe you have heard something about this? Or is it counterfeit?
I don't think that's the same SNS that people here are talking about. The SNS mentioned here is Serious Nutrition Solutions, not SNS Smart Powders, and the website is different too. No idea about this company you bought from, and it looks like their site is under construction when I try to check it out. The address for the company on the bottle also doesn't seem to match up with what's listed for SNS that people here are talking about, which makes sense, considering it looks like they're not the same company.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The product you're mentioning is counterfeit. At one time, two of the most popular Phenibut products on the market were SNS and Smart Powders. The person (sorry, I won't refer to counterfeiting POS's as a company) used our and Smart Powders names to try to promote a product and make money off of it and who knows whats even in it. I want to be clear, this isn't associated with Smart Powders either because we have spoken with them about this issue.

If you want a quality Phenibut, there are still some retailers that have SNS Phenibut XT in stock.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The product you're mentioning is counterfeit. At one time, two of the most popular Phenibut products on the market were SNS and Smart Powders. The person (sorry, I won't refer to counterfeiting POS's as a company) used our and Smart Powders names to try to promote a product and make money off of it and who knows whats even in it. I want to be clear, this isn't associated with Smart Powders either because we have spoken with them about this issue.

If you want a quality Phenibut, there are still some retailers that have SNS Phenibut XT in stock.
Who has it? I'd love to stock up. Tks man.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Serious Nutrition Solutions no longer making Phenibut?! 😳

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just ordered 3 bottles from A1! Why is SNS no longer making this? I’ve been using it for years!!
The FDA does not consider it to meet the definition of a dietary supplement and placed in on their warning list, and we will probably only see it available at research companies before too long...

I’m actually surprised it lasted as long as it did considering it’s potency and the fact that it’s an Rx in some European countries. This one, I can somewhat understand, as it can be addictive and cause some withdrawal symptoms. Then again, so do cigarettes- so they are just being douches.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just ordered 3 bottles from A1! Why is SNS no longer making this? I’ve been using it for years!!
The FDA issued a statement that it may not meet the definition of a dietary supplement so many companies are removing it from products.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The FDA issued a statement that it may not meet the definition of a dietary supplement so many companies are removing it from products.
It’s a shame for those of us that are aware of its addictive potential and use it sparingly to periodically help with sleep. One 500 mg cap results in a greater amount of deep sleep for me...at least according to my SleepOn sleep tracker.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s a shame for those of us that are aware of its addictive potential and use it sparingly to periodically help with sleep. One 500 mg cap results in a greater amount of deep sleep for me...at least according to my SleepOn sleep tracker.
I agree. And I think the addiction potential is greatly over-exaggerated for people that use it properly. But of course, people can (and some will) abuse almost anything that works.

For the people that use(d) it for stress and anxiety purposes, we already have released our Stress & Anxiety Support product.

For people that use(d) it for sleep purposes, we should have our sleep aid product out within the next 6 to 8 weeks.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For people that use(d) it for sleep purposes, we should have our sleep aid product out within the next 6 to 8 weeks.
It will be more than interesting to see how this will compare to the renaissance of OL AMNES1A which was a very potent and effective product in its prior form. If anything can rival that, I will be quite impressed..

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I admit I'm kind of sad to hear that SNS will no longer be offering Pheni XT. There have been so many entities, with huge differences in quality from batch to batch. SNS has been top tier pheni for.. like.. ever. Consistently. Well known with "connoisseurs" for a very long time.

All I know is I'm stocking up.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah SNS phenibut XT has never dissapointed me .. and once i taken it havent tried anything else.

can be found for currently $22.49

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
stocking up on SNS stock .. seeing it available at few stores still

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It will be more than interesting to see how this will compare to the renaissance of OL AMNES1A which was a very potent and effective product in its prior form. If anything can rival that, I will be quite impressed..
If I'm not mistaken and remembering correctly, that product did have Phenibut in it.

The goal with a sleep product is to make something strong enough to help people sleep but without making them drowsy in the morning. From test samples on this, I think we've accomplished that. But if someone is looking for something that will absolutely knock them out, that's not the purpose of the product.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I'm not mistaken and remembering correctly, that product did have Phenibut in it.

The goal with a sleep product is to make something strong enough to help people sleep but without making them drowsy in the morning. From test samples on this, I think we've accomplished that. But if someone is looking for something that will absolutely knock them out, that's not the purpose of the product.
Actually, it didn’t contain any Phenibut..

One of the reasons I liked their formula was the knockout factor, yet I didn’t have much trouble getting up in the morning. My current blend of products doesn’t do either quite as well. Getting up in the morning is definitely more of a struggle than I would like it to be..

Phenibut was never a guaranteed knockout ingredient for me at all. Sometimes it did the trick, while other times it just made me feel loopy and still a bit restless in bed..

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Actually, it didn’t contain any Phenibut..

One of the reasons I liked their formula was the knockout factor, yet I didn’t have much trouble getting up in the morning. My current blend of products doesn’t do either quite as well. Getting up in the morning is definitely more of a struggle than I would like it to be..

Phenibut was never a guaranteed knockout ingredient for me at all. Sometimes it did the trick, while other times it just made me feel loopy and still a bit restless in bed..
Sorry, I was fairly sure that they had an initial version that had Phenibut in it but listed under its technical name because we had retailers asking us if we thought it would hurt Phenibut XT sales and then it got pretty quickly changed to a Phenibut free formula.

The version I looked up that appears to be the more recent version, our upcoming sleep product will be somewhat similar to.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, I was fairly sure that they had an initial version that had Phenibut in it but listed under its technical name because we had retailers asking us if we thought it would hurt Phenibut XT sales and then it got pretty quickly changed to a Phenibut free formula.

The version I looked up that appears to be the more recent version, our upcoming sleep product will be somewhat similar to.
Amnes1a never had phenibut in it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Amnes1a never had phenibut in it.
As far as Amnes1a having or not having Phenibut in it, I'm sorry if I was mistaken on that. I wasn't trying to say it did or didn't, I was just trying to give an accurate comparison of how I thought our upcoming sleep product would be to it. I though there had been more than 1 version of it so was trying to make sure I gave an accurate answer.

In comparison to the current supp facts for Amnes1a, our upcoming sleep product will have some similarities to it but also some differences that I would expect many to like better.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As far as Amnes1a having or not having Phenibut in it, I'm sorry if I was mistaken on that. I wasn't trying to say it did or didn't, I was just trying to give an accurate comparison of how I thought our upcoming sleep product would be to it. I though there had been more than 1 version of it so was trying to make sure I gave an accurate answer.

In comparison to the current supp facts for Amnes1a, our upcoming sleep product will have some similarities to it but also some differences that I would expect many to like better.
Yeah, I have high hopes for your formula for sure. Can’t wait to see it!

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has the ban hit yet? I can still order it through my source. Wondering if I should stock up.

Btw, regarding its addictive potential, I have never noticed this from it. I use it at low doses in the morning for generalized anxiety (250mg), and only about 750mg at night, sparingly, and have never once felt an urge like “I must have my phenibut”. I often forget to take it. I see users on reddit taking grams of the stuff.... I take it it’s these people only who obtain addiction issues from it?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Has the ban hit yet? I can still order it through my source. Wondering if I should stock up.

Btw, regarding its addictive potential, I have never noticed this from it. I use it at low doses in the morning for generalized anxiety (250mg), and only about 750mg at night, sparingly, and have never once felt an urge like “I must have my phenibut”. I often forget to take it. I see users on reddit taking grams of the stuff.... I take it it’s these people only who obtain addiction issues from it?
I’ve used a coupe grams 1-3 times over a whole evening, for relaxation and recreation. I still have yet to notice dependence. I’m sure after 10+ grams an evening, it could eventually happen, but I haven’t got there and don’t intend to.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome tks bro. Do I need to stock up?
Once retailers sell out, there won't be anymore.

The position that they seem to have taken on Phenibut is the same that it is with a lot of nootropics in that it won't be formally banned; they sent out warning letters to some retailers regarding claims they were making on it but also saying that it may not meet the legal definition of a dietary supplement. When things like that happen, most companies stop making or using it preemptively.

I've never seen or heard of addiction issues at normal dosages. I've only read about that online from abuse level dosages like what you're referencing on Reddit.

I’ve used a coupe grams 1-3 times over a whole evening, for relaxation and recreation. I still have yet to notice dependence. I’m sure after 10+ grams an evening, it could eventually happen, but I haven’t got there and don’t intend to.
I think the issue is people that take that dosage every day without taking breaks. It's sadly like a lot of things in that there are always going to be people that abuse things and mess it up for the people that it could really help.

troybrown

troybrown

Awards
Be careful, abuse that **** and you gonna be in hell .

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Be careful, abuse that **** and you gonna be in hell .
That's the key word - abuse; and unfortunately it gives ingredients bad names when people abuse anything and then it gets blamed on the ingredient when its really the way a person chooses to use it.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you can get your hands on some SNS Phenibut you can’t go wrong. Nootropics Depot is the next best spot but very pricy compared to SNS.

Last edited:

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree. And I think the addiction potential is greatly over-exaggerated for people that use it properly. But of course, people can (and some will) abuse almost anything that works.

For the people that use(d) it for stress and anxiety purposes, we already have released our Stress & Anxiety Support product.

Any updates on the sleep product? Are we still looking at it being released in the next 1-3 weeks (based on your 6-8 week timeframe previously posted)? Don't mean to be a pest...just looking forward to giving it a try (sleep being a major issue for me).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any updates on the sleep product? Are we still looking at it being released in the next 1-3 weeks (based on your 6-8 week timeframe previously posted)? Don't mean to be a pest...just looking forward to giving it a try (sleep being a major issue for me).
I would say 3 weeks if we're lucky. The formula and labels are done, just a matter of production time. I would like to hope 3 weeks but realistically it may be 4 to 6. I will keep you updated when I have a reliable ETA.