Best protein for sludge and quality ?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, I was just wondering on what is your favorite protein for sludge, but also quality(easy digested, preferably isolate based, etc). I’ve used vegan proteins which are thick but honestly, pea protein never sits well with me and it does feel inflammatory . Post up your favorites and I’m open to other forms of protein which aren’t dairy based too. Thanks

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You stated you want an isolate, so get an isolate. If dairy doesn't sit well buying any form of whey makes no sense, and neither does vegan if it doesn't settle

Any good isolate works

Dyamtize ISO100
Rule 1 Isolate
Kaged Isolate
Xtend Pro
Man Iso Protein
Nutrex Isofit

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You stated you want an isolate, so get an isolate. If dairy doesn't sit well buying any form of whey makes no sense, and neither does vegan if it doesn't settle

Any good isolate works

Dyamtize ISO100
Rule 1 Isolate
Kaged Isolate
Xtend Pro
Man Iso Protein
Nutrex Isofit
Thanks solution! Some protein sits fine , it literally depends all on the brand for me. I know a low quality vs high quality when I try it.

Heard good things about rule 1

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks solution! Some protein sits fine , it literally depends all on the brand for me. I know a low quality vs high quality when I try it.

Heard good things about rule 1
Rule 1 is some of the other isolate protein my clients take and swear by it, others love Xtend so they stick to Xtend pro. Just depends if you are brand loyal or not.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rule 1 is some of the other isolate protein my clients take and swear by it, others love Xtend so they stick to Xtend pro. Just depends if you are brand loyal or not.
Not brand loyal haha, but it does seem as though scivation has been around longer