Best Prohormone for cutting

1meand

Awards
I read the poll for best anabolic for cutting and Tren was the most popular choice. What about the best prohormone or prohormone combo for cutting. I was thinking about a H-50/m-zol cycle or a m-trn/m-tst or a m-trn/m-zol. Anyone have a preference or suggestion? My main goal is to lose fat without losing muscle.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
phera is an amazing... and i mean amazing recomp agent... at least for me

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I read the poll for best anabolic for cutting and Tren was the most popular choice. What about the best prohormone or prohormone combo for cutting. I was thinking about a H-50/m-zol cycle or a m-trn/m-tst or a m-trn/m-zol. Anyone have a preference or suggestion? My main goal is to lose fat without losing muscle.
I would imagine any one of them would be well suited for you, as long as your diet and cardio is in place, any androgen will help you retain muscle during a cut. Diet is 90% of keeping your muscle though. Amino's and protein are a must, keep them VERY high. Word on the street though, albiet tren might be good for cutting, terrible for cardio.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mega-trn without a doubt,it is unbelievable for fat loss.:woohoo:

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
phera is an amazing... and i mean amazing recomp agent... at least for me
I concur...it's the best. 248 to 216 ripped on a 1000 calories below maintanence while retaining most of my strength.

opks22

Awards
supersize, do you mind discussing your workout routine as well that gt you those results? how much cardio and what was your split like?

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
supersize, do you mind discussing your workout routine as well that gt you those results? how much cardio and what was your split like?
OK, this is a big no, no on this board but I ran 10mg of Ergo and 10 mg of PP for 11 weeks along with the velocity diet (below link) and the workout schedule below to get into shape for the Marine Corps. Say what you will about my methods, but they were VERY successful. BTW, the reason there are no direct leg exercises (dealifts work the legs to an extent) is b/c I had to run all the time to get my 3 mile run time under 20 minutes.

http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=05-009-diet
ROTATING PFT ROUTINE II

Mon.
HIIT Abs

Tue.
Day one, week one
FlatD-bell Press 2 x 8-10

Incline D-Bell Press 2 x 8-10

D-bell Presses 2 x 8-10

Straight bar tricep pushdowns 2 x 8-10

Wed.
HIIT Abs