Best Pre WO Supp, pumps aside...

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for somethin' new for pre wo. I don't really care about any kind of NO pump but what I really need is mental clarity, focus, and drive...Just ran my 2nd bottle of RPM and it wasn't nearly as effective, want to try somethin new. Any suggestions fellas? Thanks

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking for somethin' new for pre wo. I don't really care about any kind of NO pump but what I really need is mental clarity, focus, and drive...Just ran my 2nd bottle of RPM and it wasn't nearly as effective, want to try somethin new. Any suggestions fellas? Thanks
Are you saying your second bottle of RPM was not as effective as the first? If so i would cycle off stims and take something like reset-ad and then try something new. You could go back to RPM if you really liked the first bottle or try something great like Zap.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Are you saying your second bottle of RPM was not as effective as the first? If so i would cycle off stims and take something like reset-ad and then try something new. You could go back to RPM if you really liked the first bottle or try something great like Zap.
Yeah but I was off of RPM for at least 3 months before I got my second bottle. Should I cycle off longer??

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Core ZAP by far. That stuff will get you going in the gym. I am not jittery or anything but I hate waiting in between sets because I am not tired and I am very intense while on the ZAP.

A

AllGenetix

Awards
Core ZAP by far. That stuff will get you going in the gym. I am not jittery or anything but I hate waiting in between sets because I am not tired and I am very intense while on the ZAP.
ZAP is by far one of the best preWO supps I have tried. Great energy, mental clarity, and thermogenesis. No jitters. No crash. It puts you in a GREAT mindset.

the combination of all the potent preWO supps in their correct dosages really hits you hard. the addition of geranium is a nice touch too!

S

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nuclear Garbage, no over stim effect, good pump(I know you don't care but had to throw that in there.) easy on the stomach. Taste is not good. I have used just about everything under the sun over the last 20 years and this is my current favorite.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah but I was off of RPM for at least 3 months before I got my second bottle. Should I cycle off longer??
No thats plenty of time off stims in between. Give Zap a shot tho that stuff was intense. I logged it and loved it.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
I've tried NO Shotgun before and didn't have much luck with it. I think I'm going to give core ZAP a run. Thanks guys!