Best Nootropic For Mood And Happiness

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A sampler pack is a good option if you are new to kratom.

Yellow kratom helps with social anxiety for me.
I wanted to elaborate a little on yellow kratom. When I choose a yellow it’s usually to help with social anxiety. It also helps with mood and with pain. It is a bit energizing (not a ton), but not really stimulating like the whites.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wanted to elaborate a little on yellow kratom. When I choose a yellow it’s usually to help with social anxiety. It also helps with mood and with pain. It is a bit energizing (not a ton), but not really stimulating like the whites.
Gotcha. Yeah, honestly the blood pressure reports have me hesitant now since my I’m already on telmisartan and my bp is still 120-130 over 70-80, stage 1 hypertension by the new standards I think. And regularly at the doctor it jumps to 140’s over 80’s. Granted that’s probably just white coat syndrome but obviously my bp is ‘sensitive’ lol.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What dose did you guys use of White Kratom? That is the one I am curious in trying, for its stim properties.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What dose did you guys use of White Kratom? That is the one I am curious in trying, for its stim properties.
Typical kratom doses are between 1-10 grams. Personally, I prefer low dose like 1.5 grams. Most people find they need a little more to feel it. I would say try a small 2 gram dose when first trying it. You can always work your way up from there.