booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am 8 weeks into my planned 12 week run with AE now and im loving it. Actually loving it so much i plan on extending it to 16 weeks!
I did the same... was planning 8, def going 12 now haha.

Judge Smails

Awards
Interested in hearing the comparison. Are you going to run 2 bottles of BMP then 2 bottles of AE back to back (ie, no break in between the 2 products)?
I’m going to run BMP solo. If it’s going well, I will purchase two more bottles and continue running it solo. Once I’m finished with the BMP, I will wait a week and then start a solo run of AE for at least 8 weeks, If it goes well, I will extend that by a couple of bottles as well.
This should be a good comparison of the two products at least on how they work for me.

Judge Smails

Awards
The recomping effects I’m getting from BMP are nothing short of incredible. I started about 3 weeks ago and I and other people have noticed a dramatic difference. I’m losing in my midsection which is my weak point.
Any size or strength gains to go along with the cutting effect?

Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards
Have much excite from receiving package contains anticipate medicines such as Ep1logue and Sustajn Alphas. Spent time (1years) in prison from steal clock radios from village richest man.
While prisoned ate bovine testicle, eradicated roach antennae (lower cortisols), and moldy bread halves for make prebiotic stomahc.
While lose bulk, prison make more angry for readying bulk times while keel 6 packs, much ideals.

Current workouts includes
1. Lift Yugo vehicles from back tyres for 4 reps(have show picture)
2. Pullups body with village midget attaxched with chains( extra 50 lbs), he is lacks legs and midget.
3. Cardio run aways arrays wife Oxana who cause chase for sexy time( strong with plow but having wizard sleeve vagueness). 4/5 success but catching with net while tired.
4. Elapsing rocket fuel liting caused Cherbobyl left missile usi g sled. Causes green testicles only after 4 hours.

Have improves but have much anticipates for more improves with river jump. Rub Sustain on private parts only mornings despair river extractiosn while after meals. Has improved power of sled pull and run faster from Oxana.

Also to report, village potion Dr makes magnesium, boron and blood seeped from deranged witch during menstruation formulae. Has much more power as preworkouts lprovides pump.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have much excite from receiving package contains anticipate medicines such as Ep1logue and Sustajn Alphas. Spent time (1years) in prison from steal clock radios from village richest man.
While prisoned ate bovine testicle, eradicated roach antennae (lower cortisols), and moldy bread halves for make prebiotic stomahc.
While lose bulk, prison make more angry for readying bulk times while keel 6 packs, much ideals.

2. Pullups body with village midget attaxched with chains( extra 50 lbs), he is lacks legs and midget.
3. Cardio run aways arrays wife Oxana who cause chase for sexy time( strong with plow but having wizard sleeve vagueness). 4/5 success but catching with net while tired.
4. Elapsing rocket fuel liting caused Cherbobyl left missile usi g sled. Causes green testicles only after 4 hours.

Have improves but have much anticipates for more improves with river jump. Rub Sustain on private parts only mornings despair river extractiosn while after meals. Has improved power of sled pull and run faster from Oxana.

Also to report, village potion Dr makes magnesium, boron and blood seeped from deranged witch during menstruation formulae. Has much more power as preworkouts lprovides pump.
Looking for a workout partner?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

what. the. fck. did I just read...? deranged witch during menstruation??? wow.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i stopped after first 3 words "Have much excite .. "

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Such beautiful poetry! True man knows that Yugo lift is key to power. Only promaja can kill you!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i stopped after first 3 words "Have much excite .. "
That's what hooked me in haha... theres usually a good topic when it starts with broken English

Judge Smails

Awards
I stole a clock radio once. Key is not getting caught and going to prison for a year.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That b@st@rd rich man probably had enough clock radios for the entire village as well.

johnvonjones

Awards
Seems like overkill with oral epi. I'd either run either the Ep1logue or Epi-Plex. I'd then add BMP in place of one of the epi products. Epichaos is on sale now. Throw that into the mix.
How do these products work? What do you feel? How long can you run them?

Can you mix things like, let's say Ep1logue, Ashwagandha, and Cissus Quadrangularis, etc ?

So many OTC products, it's hard to research them all...

What's the best option (price wise) to try something?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How do these products work? What do you feel? How long can you run them?

Can you mix things like, let's say Ep1logue, Ashwagandha, and Cissus Quadrangularis, etc ?

So many OTC products, it's hard to research them all...

What's the best option (price wise) to try something?
word of advice [pricewise] start with a product like m-test that has clinical doses of several ingredients as a base....supplements aren't cheap when you start running stacks. if you don't have a considerable budget to spend stick with basics like creatine/protein.

johnvonjones

Awards
word of advice [pricewise] start with a product like m-test that has clinical doses of several ingredients as a base....supplements aren't cheap when you start running stacks. if you don't have a considerable budget to spend stick with basics like creatine/protein.
M-test vs EPI-PLEX, they are about the same price...

Can they be compared or do they work differently?

M-test is a blend, looks good.

EPI-PLEX has 2 ingredients.

Based on what you are saying, would these be used together as a stack (instead of one or the other)?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Based on what you are saying, would these be used together as a stack (instead of one or the other)?
if you are just starting out using supplements I suggest you just start with m-test, it is a good supplement at a reasonable price....of course if money is not a problem m-test together with epi-plex would be a nice stack.

I am assuming you are not very experienced using supplements, be careful you can get caught up in the supplement game and it can get pretty expensive.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vector , folidrone and Kaged ferodrox is awesome

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yes they will work differently .. bc they are diff types of product .. and its a very good and popular stack.

Since you are new like bigT suggested .. run Mtest for 8-12 weeks alone .. if you like the run maybe in 4-5th week you can introduce Epi-Plex

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes they will work differently .. bc they are diff types of product .. and its a very good and popular stack.

Since you are new like bigT suggested .. run Mtest for 8-12 weeks alone .. if you like the run maybe in 4-5th week you can introduce Epi-Plex
great suggestion.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

you've really gotta tell us what you want to get out of something before we can tell you much of anyhting... every product is going to do something different and work different. what do you want out of a product?

M-test and epi-plex are 100% different... really not even used for the same goals unless its in a stack

johnvonjones

Awards
you've really gotta tell us what you want to get out of something before we can tell you much of anyhting... every product is going to do something different and work different. what do you want out of a product?

M-test and epi-plex are 100% different... really not even used for the same goals unless its in a stack
Under normal conditions, adding muscle; under these conditions, I'm limited to dumbbells and a bench (with incline, legs, curling), so I am just doing what I can - adding muscle in certain areas, isolating certain muscle (to get stronger because of an injury - progress is good).

Need energy, and want to add mass during lock down, so any boost I can get. Of course I'm getting protein...also going to add creatine and collagen.

Starting M-test next week.

Want to also set myself up to be in a good position to benefit from a sarms run when the gyms open (mk-677 and something else).

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Under normal conditions, adding muscle; under these conditions, I'm limited to dumbbells and a bench (with incline, legs, curling), so I am just doing what I can - adding muscle in certain areas, isolating certain muscle (to get stronger because of an injury - progress is good).

Need energy, and want to add mass during lock down, so any boost I can get. Of course I'm getting protein...also going to add creatine and collagen.

Want to also set myself up to be in a good position to benefit from a sarms run when the gyms open (mk-677 and something else).
so you want everything haha

aGreenBeast

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I like MassMax a lot. I think I'll maybe try some bmp or AE based on this thread though - both sound good!

Judge Smails

Awards

I am sticking to non-suppressive supplements these days. When the gyms open, I will be curious to hear your opinion on MK677.

johnvonjones

Awards
How many weeks can you or should you run things like:

M-test
AE
Ep1logue

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m on the second bottle of Ep1logue and now it’s really shining. You need two bottles . But with epiplex/AE I’m loving it

johnvonjones

Awards
I ran 3 bottles of ae, I would do a 4th next time. Im one bottle into vector, and have another lined up. We shall see how it goes.
So 12 weeks and no problems. That's good to know.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I ran 3 bottles of ae, I would do a 4th next time. Im one bottle into vector, and have another lined up. We shall see how it goes.
to bad m-test didn't agree with you, I love that stuff...have some in my stash along with sustain alpha for pct after my icon one cycle.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How many weeks can you or should you run things like:

M-test
AE
Ep1logue
M-test people have been running indefinitely (we formally recommend 12 weeks, but there's nothing that would be an issue running longer)
AE 12 weeks has been common (especially when people intended to do 8 ha). Again, formally we can't recommend more but there's also no reason you couldn't run longer.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
to bad m-test didn't agree with you, I love that stuff...have some in my stash along with sustain alpha for pct after my icon one cycle.
I WISH it hit me right, feedback is great and it's a stacked profile. Unfortunately, it's anything with ash in it.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I WISH it hit me right, feedback is great and it's a stacked profile. Unfortunately, it's anything with ash in it.
I’m revisiting ash @800mg and now I’m having a positive experience with it

Stuff made me feel like death before but now I’m feeling pretty good on it . Only day 4, though. Really putting me in a good mood

johnvonjones

Awards
What to add next (to go with M-Test)

Looking at AE to add-on

What do you think?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Looking at AE to add-on

What do you think?
Depends on what you want. I'll admit I am biased since AE is probably my favorite product beyond normal more staple style ingredients, so I think it is a great addition.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I liked AE and although there is more ingredients, I felt like Vector was overall better.
And I think it may still be at 30 % off?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guess I need to try Ashawanda solo and see if better than before.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Looking at AE to add-on

What do you think?
Gonna be hard to beat that combo as they fit together rather nicely by covering almost any angle