Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters
monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Planning my PCT for current 3-AD cycle. Thinking about throwing in havoc to this current cycle which I know will aid ti the downfall of my libido during PCT. Its especially terrible if I have to take nolvadex.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet has NOW fenugreek dirt cheap. Best choice you'll ever make for adding to PCT. NOW fenugreek and NOW maca as well. BEST.

Testofen is also good, but NOW fenugreek is capped as well and you can't go wrong. Great for libido in PCT.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet has NOW fenugreek dirt cheap. Best choice you'll ever make for adding to PCT. NOW fenugreek and NOW maca as well. BEST.

Testofen is also good, but NOW fenugreek is capped as well and you can't go wrong. Great for libido in PCT.
Thanx Force....best libido boost I've had so far was from 6-oxo. I gonna give Fenurgreek & Maca a try on my next order. They are soo cheeeep. I'm currently trying Dermacrine & Yohimbine. Been only 1 week, not bad but when i dosed 5-600 mgs of 6-oxo my libido was awesome. I'd be driving alone...simply thinking of a female...almost any female..... made me want to pull over and BANG someone...great feeeling. I would like to find something like that so I can take on & off, something inexpensive that's not harmfull and actually good for you in small doses...something less than 600 mgs like 6-oxo.

Lucky.:pose:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thanx Force....best libido boost I've had so far was from 6-oxo. I gonna give Fenurgreek & Maca a try on my next order. They are soo cheeeep. I'm currently trying Dermacrine & Yohimbine. Been only 1 week, not bad but when i dosed 5-600 mgs of 6-oxo my libido was awesome. I'd be driving alone...simply thinking of a female...almost any female..... made me want to pull over and BANG someone...great feeeling. I would like to find something like that so I can take on & off, something inexpensive that's not harmfull and actually good for you in small doses...something less than 600 mgs like 6-oxo.

Lucky.:pose:
I feel ya Lucky... 6-OXO is good and has it's uses. Fenugreek gives fuller semen volume and gives it a maple syrup smell (as far as taste, I'll ask her next time lol). Maca is amazing as well. Outstanding combo, you can't go wrong.

Dose fenugreek 2 caps (1 gram) with 3 meals everyday and use maca 2 caps AM and 2 caps in the afternoon, empty stomach.

Stoked is a good product too and nutra is having a sale and giving away tank tops. It's also got horny goat weed with a high standardization and the 3 would turn a priest into a rapist! wait... bad analogy :jaw:

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Fenugreek and MACA :twisted:

NOW brand works for me....

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Post Cycle Support really boosts up the libido during pct and if your not running a cycle and you want a libido bump Stoked works very well.

I SEE WHAT YOUR DID THERE!

edit:
I'm getting stoked soon.

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
Wow, I just noticed Vitirx was on the list. I ran thru a bottle of this a few months ago just for the heck of it, got it really cheap. Just ran it on top of some other basic supps (no, whey, multi, fish) Anyhow, my libido was crazy high. I liked it a lot.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Aside for libido, what else did you notice with 1.5 grams of icariin?
Better pumps and ahem blood flow, lol Literally it's a god send for pct and i did a 20 week cycle test/tren transitioning into test/mast so it's not like i was a little suppressed.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I feel ya Lucky... 6-OXO is good and has it's uses. Fenugreek gives fuller semen volume and gives it a maple syrup smell (as far as taste, I'll ask her next time lol). Maca is amazing as well. Outstanding combo, you can't go wrong.

Dose fenugreek 2 caps (1 gram) with 3 meals everyday and use maca 2 caps AM and 2 caps in the afternoon, empty stomach.

Stoked is a good product too and nutra is having a sale and giving away tank tops. It's also got horny goat weed with a high standardization and the 3 would turn a priest into a rapist! wait... bad analogy :jaw:
Hey Force, what are your thoughts on Dermacrine and Yohimbine. I am taking them both for libido & shedding fat.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Better pumps and ahem blood flow, lol Literally it's a god send for pct and i did a 20 week cycle test/tren transitioning into test/mast so it's not like i was a little suppressed.
Sick! How're you recovering?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hey Force, what are your thoughts on Dermacrine and Yohimbine. I am taking them both for libido & shedding fat.
Excellent choices in my opinion. Perfect choices for good recomp and good erectile enhancement from yohimbine.

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
Does Fenugreek really help that much with libido issues post cycle? I use Maca and 6 OXO currently and was thinking about ordering some up if its that good.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Excellent choices in my opinion. Perfect choices for good recomp and good erectile enhancement from yohimbine.

Thanx Force, I'm excited about the recomp possiblities. Is there anything inexpensive and healthy that I can take to improve libido on an ongoing basis they the 6oxo worked for me. When I was dosing 5-600 mgs, just the thought of a female made me want to pull over in my car & find a female to Bang! I loved that feeling! just that 60x0 is sooo expensive and I needed megadosing and I can't keep estrogen suppressed like that on an ongoing basis I believe.

The Dermacrine & Yohimbine have produced nothing like that...although it still may be early...been on them for 10 days straight now. I want something really powerfull, healthy and inexpensive for libido/improving sex drive. Not that I have a problem....It's just that I enjoy the Extra Extra drive....if you know what I mean.

Thanx Lucky.:thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i just wanted to say that stim- blue up is rarely mentioned as a libido booster, but it works very well and is priced right. also it is one of the strongest stims ive ever taken, 1 cap a day is my limit. at 50 it gives me auto boner every time i take it. high marks for this cheap supplement.