• Established
  • First Up Vote
B12 injections, for my migraines...

SwoleMax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not sure.
Probably because they were both such popular brands.
It's dosed differently . IBE's is 90 20 mg pills, giving you 40 mgs for 45 days . RPN's Havoc is 90 10 mg pills , giving you 30 mgs for 30 days.

SwoleMax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I loved IBE epistane but I’m not getting burned with bogus stuff again. I’ll wait and see if someone tries it
Well there's STILL old IBE Epistane on Ebay . I think I've seen 4 different sellers , maybe more.

Renew1

Renew1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well there's STILL old IBE Epistane on Ebay . I think I've seen 4 different sellers , maybe more.
I've used ebay, on occasion. ... Be careful ordering the IBE Epi from there ... If it's real... I'm not sure where that's coming from. LOL.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
There’s no way That’s IBE epistane! That stuff has been gone for a long time! Back in the PHF forum days! That’s the first thing I cycled when I was like 18 and I’ll be 27 this year. Haha BTW for anyone wondering. That shet is amazing!!!!!!

SwoleMax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
There’s no way That’s IBE epistane! That stuff has been gone for a long time! Back in the PHF forum days! That’s the first thing I cycled when I was like 18 and I’ll be 27 this year. Haha BTW for anyone wondering. That shet is amazing!!!!!!
Well how about this ...... people actually buy a lot at once and then sit on their stash for years, with the plan of selling the stuff at a decent profit years later ? Lol. Wow , what a concept . I understand there COULD BE some fakes , but there is a lot of legit prohormones and roids on Ebay as well . There's one guy with products over 10 years old that he's been sitting on. That Methoxy tren stuff is one of them . Protodrol is another one . For you to assume every prohomone on Ebay is fake you then have to assume every single buyer is a totally retarded newbie.

SwoleMax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have IBE. I grabbed up some of the last bottles on PHF before the ban. Also Celtic Labs. RIP BA
SEE !!!! This guy still has some too . So it's not impossible for someone to still have some .

Last edited:
Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Well how about this ...... people actually buy a lot at once and then sit on their stash for years, with the plan of selling the stuff at a decent profit years later ? Lol. Wow , what a concept . I understand there COULD BE some fakes , but there is a lot of legit prohormones and roids on Ebay as well . There's one guy with products over 10 years old that he's been sitting on. That Methoxy tren stuff is one of them . Protodrol is another one . For you to assume every prohomone on Ebay is fake you then have to assume every single buyer is a totally retarded newbie.
Hey dude, not that big of deal. Check your E2 levels man.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Who remembers the "post pics of your stash" threads???

Some guys had INSANE amounts of PHs. All vacuumed sealed and shet!

I remember seeing pics with like a wall of PHs. And me being younger I looked at them just salivating. Thinking how lucky they were. But also thinking why the hell do they have so many bottles?

Renew1

Renew1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea he did. I was younger at the time. That's illegal?
Without probable cause it is. But let's be honest, if the cop said he smelled something, or you looked "funny" ... Who could prove otherwise?
But, if he asked, and you said ok, it's legal anyway.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Who remembers the "post pics of your stash" threads???

Some guys had INSANE amounts of PHs. All vacuumed sealed and shet!

I remember seeing pics with like a wall of PHs. And me being younger I looked at them just salivating. Thinking how lucky they were. But also thinking why the hell do they have so many bottles?
Hyde shot me a pic once. He has huge boxes full of orals. M1T/M1A/Msten/SD, all kinds of old and new stuff. It’s the biggest stash I’ve seen.