Best gyno reversal protocol? POSTING PICS. - nolva + ralo vs just ralo

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
To reverse gyno, which would be best, I have nolva, clomid, and evista, all brand name.

10 days 60 mg evista followed by 30 mg till gone
14 days 40mg nolva followed by 20 mg till gone

or

-------

now, I'm reading that nolva is a SERM as well as evista, and people are saying that it is better to stack evista with an AI such as arimdex, but I cant get my hands on that at the moment.... so....
would nolva and evista be more effective than just evista? or would I be wasting my supplies since they are both SERMs?

I've heard nolva can reverse gyno but evista is more effective, so I'm wondering if stacking the 2 would make for a powerful reversal protocol or just a dumb idea.

I WILL POST BEFORE AND AFTER PICS IN 8 WEEKS FROM NOW TO SHOW RESULTS.

input would be helpful, last question, would just evista or evista and nolva be enough to completely or partially reverse the lumps? or am I screwed without an AI.

All comments/thoughts/ideas are appreciates.

Stay Large everyone.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To reverse gyno, which would be best, I have nolva, clomid, and evista, all brand name.

14 days 40mg nolva followed by 20 mg till gone

or

-------

now, I'm reading that nolva is a SERM as well as evista, and people are saying that it is better to stack evista with an AI such as arimdex, but I cant get my hands on that at the moment.... so....
would nolva and evista be more effective than just evista? or would I be wasting my supplies since they are both SERMs?

I've heard nolva can reverse gyno but evista is more effective, so I'm wondering if stacking the 2 would make for a powerful reversal protocol or just a dumb idea.

I WILL POST BEFORE AND AFTER PICS IN 8 WEEKS FROM NOW TO SHOW RESULTS.

input would be helpful, last question, would just evista or evista and nolva be enough to completely or partially reverse the lumps? or am I screwed without an AI.

All comments/thoughts/ideas are appreciates.

Stay Large everyone.
Ralox by itself is the recommendation I have seen, so without Nolva. If you use an AI, make sure to taper slowly after you get off of ralox to not destroy progress made. Many say aromasin would be your best bet.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, but wouldn't aromasin be best to prevent not to reverse? I heard raloxifene is best and was proven in studies?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Best gyno reversal protocol I’ve seen is a big dose of letrozole followed by six to eight weeks of raloxifene and aromasin. Tapering down the aromasin and ralox the second month.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ralox for 120mg for as long as you can afford it, then 60mg for another couple months, then a month of 30mg.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ralox for 120mg for as long as you can afford it, then 60mg for another couple months, then a month of 30mg.
Or this. I’d still hit it with the letro first and use aromasin alongside it., though.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would destroy my bad shoulder lol.
Yeah, I didn’t say you could train hard or anything hahahaha

I just said it’d get rid of gyno and it’s what I’d do.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh yeah and that’s for estrogen related gyno, if you’re lactating you need cabergoline or similar. There are probably other, newer, harder to find drugs that will more directly inhibit this.

Everything we know comes from Dan Duchaine and he’s been dead awhile now.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately. Once you have solid formed lumps, nothing you can take is gonna get rid of it 100%.

The best thing you can take would be letrozole tapering up to 2.5mg Ed until you’re satisfied with the size, then slowly tapering off and getting on nolva for 2-4 or aromasin for 2-4 weeks to prevent any rebounds.

Sucks man but the only surefire way to kill it for good is surgery. Good luck though, I’m sure you will be able to reduce it a lot. I find that getting very very lean and staying away from foods containing a lot of phytoestrogens to help a lot as well with the water retention in the nips as well as puffiness.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2.5mg letro ed? Estrogen will be 0.000 lmao i
Besides if you use ralox, ER receptors at the breasts will be blocked. Not much need to tank your estrogen imo.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Besides if you use ralox, ER receptors at the breasts will be blocked. Not much need to tank your estrogen imo.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My thought was always to crash estrogen, block it at the nipple, and then slowly let the estrogen faucet back on, so to speak.