Unanswered Best Compounds for fat loss?

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Ive never done any recreational drugs but always wanted to try coke. Never have cause im afraid id really like it. Now i have another reason to wanna try it...
Lol well if you're an upper person, and love pre workouts, energy drinks etc, you'll probably like this ... just saying haha. I love the stuff but don't buy it.

Well when I was 17-19 I lifted everyday, had a couple friends that just had a backyard gym and it worked honestly. My diet was Denny's burgers and other trash like that, but I put the muscle on for sure! But I was also 168lb, kinda fat tbh.

When I got down to 15% BF everyone was telling me I looked way thinner in a good way. So I'm just trying to stick with it now. been dieting and hitting my macros for a month but I am intensely hungry still from the mk677.. don't know how ill fair on the T3

I would LOVE...to just be 12% and do a real bulk for once and not get fat.

I had hernia surgery at the height of my lifting at like 22...and it took me forever to get my foundation back, 3 years. It all got to me mentally and I thought every little thing I did would cause an injury.

Now after this FUE transplant, and I'm lifting and got some routine going, I actually look better now in my late 20's than I did all my mid 20's sadly lmao. But I honestly like it this way.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Hey unrelated, but how come on the net I seem to see that NPP is more androgenic than Deca itself? I thought the only difference between the two was the ester? So is something chemically different in NPP as well?

I am only curious because I want to cycle it at least once to see the hype, but I wouldn't dream so until December, and after my successful cut.

Would probably be something like 250mg Test/200mg Deca.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
People don’t eat much and are highly active on coke. It’s a powerful stimulant narcotic. It’s very common for cokeheads to stop eating much. There always have been and will be drugs mixed up in bodybuilding. Take for example the wave of Nubain addicts back in the day. The guys selling anabolics are usually involved with other illegal substances and that bleeds into some competitors.
Yeah, i know about that, just thought there might be some other mechanism off action that has a direct impact on fat metabolisation. Coke kills my appetite to yeah. And don't need a lot to do so. A really small line is enough. But no way would I do that for cutting hahaha

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey unrelated, but how come on the net I seem to see that NPP is more androgenic than Deca itself? I thought the only difference between the two was the ester? So is something chemically different in NPP as well?

I am only curious because I want to cycle it at least once to see the hype, but I wouldn't dream so until December, and after my successful cut.

Would probably be something like 250mg Test/200mg Deca.
Dont know about the androgenic part but def run NPP a lot higher than 200. 450 or so.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, i know about that, just thought there might be some other mechanism off action that has a direct impact on fat metabolisation. Coke kills my appetite to yeah. And don't need a lot to do so. A really small line is enough. But no way would I do that for cutting hahaha
Yeah it’s a bad idea. Just like too much Clen, tren, orals, amphetamine analogs for too long will really beat the heart up. They can be used intelligently but can cost you.

But coke you get the physical addiction aspect and cost thrown in to boot.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Do I need to taper up on the T3 dose up to 50mcg? Will I even need to go that high or is 30mcg enough to notice gains?

That said, I saw 2 months on, 1 month off is sufficient. Do I need to up my test dose if I notice muscle loss? Currently on 250mg a week.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
First year or so of lifting by myself in a gym, no idea what I was doing aside from magazines or what I saw, mainly machines and benchpress, maybe gained 5lbs. Then a buddy was like hey this program online says to get big we need to train full body 3 days a week and eat everything in site. Started squatting, pulling, & eating and what do you know? The pounds finally started piling on.

All I had to do was wait for a breakthrough; once I figured out the fundamentals I grew more in 4 months than in 1.5 years.

People don’t eat much and are highly active on coke. It’s a powerful stimulant narcotic. It’s very common for cokeheads to stop eating much. There always have been and will be drugs mixed up in bodybuilding. Take for example the wave of Nubain addicts back in the day. The guys selling anabolics are usually involved with other illegal substances and that bleeds into some competitors.

I felt like Ember probably did help my wedding diet recently, although I had too many variables at play to be able to recommend it - I was really exploring every avenue to make the biggest impacts as healthy as possible. But Zoo is a good guy and you won’t find more T2 for cheaper than Vicious Labs Ember.
Yes When I started doing full body workouts I started to grow! And correct about the coke. If I was doing the amount I was alone, I would have been skinny and charlie sheen looking. But I was on test and HGH too so I was working out all day long! Lmao. Seriously. It definitely put my body in a calorie defeceit<--- is this how you spell it? But this gh I had was FIRE. I was gaining and gaining off not a lot of food. Yayo was the best pre workout. The effin pumps were mindblowing. I only did it for a month or two. But test gh and coke, I felt like superman lol. Huge and cut

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Caloric deficit + Weight Lifting + Cardio = Fat Loss.

Why people keep looking for this magic fat loss compound I'll never know. People are just lazy and don't want to put in the work.
Its out there. It costs a lot. It's called HGH lol. Seriously. Think you can't lose fat and gain muscle at the same time? You can, but you have to pay for it. I had money for that ride one time. 12 months. The first thing to go is the fat! But fuuuuk it is EXPEN$$IVE

Last edited:
Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I believe cocaine makes it so the body is unable to store fat. Correct? Guys?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Ive never done any recreational drugs but always wanted to try coke. Never have cause im afraid id really like it. Now i have another reason to wanna try it...
My DOC. Man, I love that shet. If I had the money you bet your arse I'd be a cokehead. I love stims. But yay is da bomb diggity. If it wasn't so damn expensive. But yea guys lose everything over that. Their cars, house, wife. Slippery slope. You think, "just occasionally" or "I can stop when I want to" or "just one more bump than I swear that's it for the night." 3 days go by and your naked jacking off in the corner of your house hungry, paranoid, delusional, and staring at yourself in the mirror lmao. Holy crap what a ride that was.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My DOC. Man, I love that shet. If I had the money you bet your arse I'd be a cokehead. I love stims. But yay is da bomb diggity. If it wasn't so damn expensive. But yea guys lose everything over that. Their cars, house, wife. Slippery slope. You think, "just occasionally" or "I can stop when I want to" or "just one more bump than I swear that's it for the night." 3 days go by and your naked jacking off in the corner of your house hungry, paranoid, delusional, and staring at yourself in the mirror lmao. Holy crap what a ride that was.
Thank you for keeping it