Best Cissus product for joint and muscle building effects ???

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to decide which Cissus formula to purchase from NP.
I was wondering which one was the most effective per dose for overall effects.

The choices are

NP's Cissus bulk
USPLABS Super Cissus RX capsules/bulk
Primaforce Cissus capsules
Applied Nutriceuticals Osteobolin-C
Genera Supplements Hydroxl 4 Cissus Quadrangularis

all of them do not have reviews so I was wondering if anyone could giv me any pointers.
thanks in advance guys.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
USP's is pimpalicious

NP's bulk is also pretty good. It's like the poor man's alternative. Not quite as good, but you can't beat the price.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Don't forget Palo Alto Labs Incarnate.
I use it and Osteo-C both....... great products.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
thak you guys.
I might just get two of the four choices you presented and mix and match.

P.S. thesinner ... Cloud Strife is the man.
we need a sequel to FF-7 on the PS3

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought I heard somewhere that you guys use the same extract as in USP's original CissusRx. I can't remember where though, so it might have been nowhere.

djl

Awards
  • Established
I thought I heard somewhere that you guys use the same extract as in USP's original CissusRx. I can't remember where though, so it might have been nowhere.
I think it's a pretty good bet that they do...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
one thing I like about the osteobolin is the vitamin c in it as well. if you spread the dose apart - instead of 4 morning 4 nite taking one every couple hours, you keep a higher vitamin c level which is handy

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i do that i take 2 ostebolin-c 5 times a day

its been fatastic this far for my shoulder

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
one thing I like about the osteobolin is the vitamin c in it as well. if you spread the dose apart - instead of 4 morning 4 nite taking one every couple hours, you keep a higher vitamin c level which is handy
Completely agree!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I prefer PAL's Incarnate because it it extracted at 20% which is a high extraction. And the Beta-Alanine addition...along with a couple others.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
agreed! they go great together.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Blackjack, you ever get AN products and/or start a log? I am out of the loop................

krogtaar

Awards
i tried primaforce cissus and my joints actually got worse on it...to the point where i dont feel like trying another company or extract

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i tried primaforce cissus and my joints actually got worse on it...to the point where i dont feel like trying another company or extract
When cissus is standardized for a high amount of actives, it might create a contrary effect, such as you experienced. Applied Nutriceutical's Osteobolin-C contains 5% actives plus an important cissus co-factor, vitamin c. That level of standardization appears great for optimized cissus efficacy. The product has had very good reviews.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
cissus contains vit. C in it. It also contains some other ill sh*t besides just the ketosterols. I think that's one of the reasons why USP's supercissus is only 10% extract: lower extracts have more 'goodies' in them.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried 50% extract before? I might give it a try to compare.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone tried 50% extract before? I might give it a try to compare.
It should have more anabolic than joint-protecting, joint-repair effects.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive read a ton of good stuff on primaforce, I cant believe it gets hated on after how good the initial reviews were. I just ordered some... It better not suck I REALLY need it!! My shoulder surgery 8-9 years ago changed my life from one of constant pain and agony but it cost insurance nearly 70k. Right now I have no job, no insurance and am about to lose the last thing I really care about in wieght lifting if something doesnt help this shoulder...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive read a ton of good stuff on primaforce, I cant believe it gets hated on after how good the initial reviews were. I just ordered some... It better not suck I REALLY need it!! My shoulder surgery 8-9 years ago changed my life from one of constant pain and agony but it cost insurance nearly 70k. Right now I have no job, no insurance and am about to lose the last thing I really care about in wieght lifting if something doesnt help this shoulder...
You can try this....

Start out with it with a really wide grip with straight arms in front of you. With straight arms bring the stick up and overhead and then down and back to the middle of your back. STRAIGHT ARMS ALL THE WAY (this is going to be very difficult and hard the first couple times out and then will be "old hat" with time - and its going to be painful in a stretching pump kind of way). Do 50 reps each time you do this - one repetition is from in front of your face (all with straight arms) to up overhead and back, and then down all the way to the middle of your back and then back up overhead to in front of your face again (again all with straight arms).

The important part of the movement is the area overhead that is really tight Do all of this carefully/slowly - don’t just whip it over and back - if your hand is slipping off the broomstick even with the widest grip, or you cant bring your arms over straight and they start bending on you, you have some serious shoulder inflexibility and need to work this hard and get up to speed (or you could just need a longer broomstick too) - again do all of these revolutions controlled and carefully - push into the stretch as you go along toward the 50 revolutions, your chest will be pushing outward and your shoulders rolling back - your shoulders are going to blow up with so much blood its going to be incredibly painful pumpwise.

Do this once a day as many times a week as you can - every time you do it try to move your grip inward (thats the key) - its going to be very hard to do but try your best to move your grip inward for the next 2-4 weeks and your range of motion with shoulders will increase dramatically and any impingement and the majority of other problems should be gone in 2 weeks.

Also try to move your grip in as you are doing the 50 revolutions - start off with a stretching but relatively easy 10 to warm up some, then try to move your grip in even by a centimetre if you can for the next 20 revolutions and then at 30 try to move the grip in another centimetre - really try to push what you can do stretchwise once your warmed up here - trust me this sounds easy but your going to be muttering after you get to your 25th revolution.

Remember the broomstick goes overhead and all the way back to the middle of the back. Arms straight the whole way - and if you cant keep arms straight you have to widen the grip and/or get a longer broomstick (don’t be gripping the broomstick with tights fists - let it roll thru your fingers if it has to as you go up and back). I only hold onto it with my middle and pointer fingers and thumb.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how is that even humanly possible? If I am picturing it right then I can berely get my hands behind my ears, nevermind behind the back...

Man I just needa find a job and get the surgery whatever. sorry just pissed that people are saying bad **** about this cissus. i just got it along with elastamin (chond/gluc ect from prima) and devils claw (anit-inflamatory suggested by grunt)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how is that even humanly possible? If I am picturing it right then I can berely get my hands behind my ears, nevermind behind the back...

Man I just needa find a job and get the surgery whatever. sorry just pissed that people are saying bad **** about this cissus. i just got it along with elastamin (chond/gluc ect from prima) and devils claw (anit-inflamatory suggested by grunt)
You need a damn long broomstick at the beginning. I can't do it with a regular broomstick yet (the screw out of a small house broom type) but i'm starting to do it with a piece of PVC pipe. The wider your grip, the easier it is. thats kind of the idea, start as wide as you have to, and try to day by day bring your hands closer together. I'd try the primaforce and see. Scivation makes good products overall, so give it a shot. There are people who don't respond to all sorts of products, so maybe its just that for the one person here.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks a TON buddy,

I had a stretched tendon in the past so I am VERY careful on stretching. Because of this my shoulder are VERY tight and when they did the surgery they made it tight as well.

I'll try it and maybe shoot igf into the rotator cuff after trying it.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Blackjack, you ever get AN products and/or start a log? I am out of the loop................
I have them..havn't started the log or the supps...I do have them though...VERY VERY VERY busy lately..you will notice i may have 10 posts in the last month..I will get around to it though...no worries.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
thanks a million guys.
I think I am going to get the Osteobolin-C
And do those shoulder stretching exercises that EasyEJL posted.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tell you what GuyverX, if you promise to do a log for me, I'll send you a bottle of Osteo-C, my favorite Cissus type product out there, blows the rest away! I used it and started healing in a few days as opposed to the bulk stuff that never seemed to work well. PM your address and I wil ship it to you k!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Osteobolin or Incarnate. Incarnate is pretty sick stuff for strength and recovery, a bit less so for joints.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nah... I wrote this post begging ha but had to...EDIT

KRNMuscle

KRNMuscle

Awards
Im using Primaforce's Cissus. There is no joint pain and my elbow/knee cracking is reduced, I'm sure it would get better after more use, I noticed these things after just the second day of using it.:head:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
carpee Supplements 29
BigGame84 Supplements 24
Supplements 27
Supplements 48