best brand of hgh right now??

GH_MAN

Awards
havent bought hgh in quite some time, and was wondering what is the best brand to go with now.
i used to get serostim, but cant get it anymore, at least for a couple of years now.

thanks in advance
gh

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
best cost to benefit ratio is jino's. Most people from what i've read perfer jino's to sero's anyways.

Of course jino's are not the BEST out there, but the best will cost you A LOT more.

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
best cost to benefit ratio is jino's. Most people from what i've read perfer jino's to sero's anyways.

Of course jino's are not the BEST out there, but the best will cost you A LOT more.
what is the best in your opinion Jon?Just wondering, I know Jino is got some differences in the make up as far as others go..can't remember 191 as opposed to 192 amino chains (?)

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just wondering, I know Jino is got some differences in the make up as far as others go..can't remember 191 as opposed to 192 amino chains (?)
jinotropin is 191. I think you're thinking of fitropin (kexing) which is different because it's 192aa.

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
jinotropin is 191. I think you're thinking of fitropin (kexing) which is different because it's 192aa.
Yep, thats it...I do like Jino...Geni isn't bad either, but jino seems to be about tops for me so far..

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what is the best in your opinion Jon?
From what i gather, Nutropin Depot is the best quality Gh that is accessible. Genentech makes this form.

I'm sure you've heard of this GH, it uses an extended release delivery system, so it only needs to be injected 1-2x per month. The kits are supposed to be way better quality than street GH, and overdosed to ensure the minimum amount of GH is received. I've heard rumors that 9ius of sero's are equivalent to 2iu of nutropin depot, but i have no idea where these numbers come from, or how much truth there is to it.

Its extremly hard to get a hold of, although if you look hard enough you can find it. Price is insanely high on this stuff.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So Jino is better than Kexing?
Are the jino's better than the kexing as far as results, given that you do not have a reaction to the 192aa GH, probabaly not. Most people say they cannot tell a difference between the kexing and the jino's.

Kexing has admitted to their GH being 192aa, but also stand strongly behind their purification methods, saying their GH is 99.9% pure. However, some people have reported red welts from the fitropin GH. A welt is fine, but a red welt basically means a localized immune response to the GH.

Ultimately the decision is up to you, If you think the small amount of money saved is worth getting the fitropin, then by all means do so. I've found that if you spend some time looking you can find jino's almost the same price as the kexing. Because of this I feel it's really not worth my time to go through the speculation especially when something tried and true is right there for almost the same price.

Hope this helps.

JackedTheRipped

Awards
Are the jino's better than the kexing as far as results, given that you do not have a reaction to the 192aa GH, probabaly not. Most people say they cannot tell a difference between the kexing and the jino's.

Kexing has admitted to their GH being 192aa, but also stand strongly behind their purification methods, saying their GH is 99.9% pure. However, some people have reported red welts from the fitropin GH. A welt is fine, but a red welt basically means a localized immune response to the GH.

Ultimately the decision is up to you, If you think the small amount of money saved is worth getting the fitropin, then by all means do so. I've found that if you spend some time looking you can find jino's almost the same price as the kexing. Because of this I feel it's really not worth my time to go through the speculation especially when something tried and true is right there for almost the same price.

Hope this helps.
That makes sense, if you're going to spend that much money in the first place why worry about saving a couple hundered bucks and taking a risk of getting inferior stuff?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That makes sense, if you're going to spend that much mone{ in the first place why worry about saving a couple hundered bucks and taking a risk of"getting inferior stuff?
I think for a 6 month supply it's only about a $100 difference total.

crazydoc1

Awards
The prescribing paper on the time release Depot Nutropin shows that persons administering daily equivalent dosages found better results vs. the time release
and shows several persons dropping from one of their trials given this..... I remain excited about the premise of utilizing this for baseline along with daily injections to provide for better fatty acid release and more uniform igf-1... My principle concern is suppression of the overnight GH push ....

It would be great to hear some experiences with this product...

From what i gather, Nutropin Depot is the best quality Gh that is accessible. Genentech makes this form.

I'm sure you've heard of this GH, it uses an extended release delivery system, so it only needs to be injected 1-2x per month. The kits are supposed to be way better quality than street GH, and overdosed to ensure the minimum amount of GH is received. I've heard rumors that 9ius of sero's are equivalent to 2iu of nutropin depot, but i have no idea where these numbers come from, or how much truth there is to it.

Its extremly hard to get a hold of, although if you look hard enough you can find it. Price is insanely high on this stuff.

Last edited: