Best all around joint complex for 41 yr old male

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So of course older we get bones deteriorate and metabolism drains quicker! That being said I’m 41 but my joints in my arms down to hands, then upper shoulders throb daily. That and my metabolism has taken a big hit. Any suggestions on what’s best?

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had pretty good luck with Gaspari Proven Joint. But I have since changed to SNS Joint Support XT just because I like supporting this company and they have a good rewards program. A lot of people add in Cissus XT for even greater care (I haven't tried this). Nutrabio makes Extreme Joint Care which I have heard is great too.

I'm 40 and can tell you that I still get tendinitis in my elbow if I go too hard on rows and my shoulder flares up if I go too heavy on bench. What has worked best for me is find the exercises that minimally hurt your joints and do 3-5 full body workouts a week where you aren't punishing one joint over and over for an entire workout. Even though I don't prefer full body workouts, I use them for about 5-6 months out of a year.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had pretty good luck with Gaspari Proven Joint. But I have since changed to SNS Joint Support XT just because I like supporting this company and they have a good rewards program. A lot of people add in Cissus XT for even greater care (I haven't tried this). Nutrabio makes Extreme Joint Care which I have heard is great too.

I'm 40 and can tell you that I still get tendinitis in my elbow if I go too hard on rows and my shoulder flares up if I go too heavy on bench. What has worked best for me is find the exercises that minimally hurt your joints and do 3-5 full body workouts a week where you aren't punishing one joint over and over for an entire workout. Even though I don't prefer full body workouts, I use them for about 5-6 months out of a year.
Awesome bro thanks! Checking into them. Any recommendations for low metabolism

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For low metabolism, you're looking at fat loss supplements. Here are a couple single ingredients since you are just looking to raise your metabolism.

SNS Mitoburn XT
Alpha Lion Gains Candy CaloriBurn - patented single ingredient of Grains of Paradise
SNS Paradoxine - different patented single ingredient of Grains of Paradise

kevker

Awards
I've had good results with 5% joint defender. Seems to be more expensive than others, but really helped the ongoing joint pains I've had (I'm 52 so everyhting basically hurts). Also agree with rodefeeh. Hardest thing I found to accept was that I can't train like I used to in my 20-30s. I just can't recover, and using the same reps and volume of exercises just kills my joints. I've now adjusted my training to only include exercises that don't aggravate anything.