MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some nice pulling I am sure you can break into the 600 club, just keep that effort up and stay healthy! Congrats on being back home!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thursday 23rd june

Found my skinfold calipers last night: ab 38mm, thigh 16mm, chest 12mm. I’m clocking 118kg on the scales. This puts me at 21% body fat, 93kg lean mass using Jackson Pollock Method. Based on prior stats, I’ve gained 2.5kg lean mass for 10kg body weight gain lol. I’m a big fluffy cunt. More motivation to cut.

Lat pull down 70kg 3x10 bottom pauses

preacher curl ezi bar plus 20kg for 5x8 slow eccentrics

tri bar cable push down dropsets 35:25:15 for 10:10:10 x 3 sets

db curl 22.5kg 3x8

tri rope cable push down dropsets 30:20:10 for10:10:10 x 3sets

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Friday 24th June
Strict OHP 60kgx8, 70kgx7, 70kg 3x6
Pendlay row top pause 70kg 5x10
Behind the neck press 40kg for 3x10
Wide grip BW pull up 3x5

Oh wow….just looked around and realised I am surrounded by gym queens. Goddess O’clock!

KB swings 24kg 3x20
Side lateral raise 10kg db for 3x10

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Friday 24th June
Strict OHP 60kgx8, 70kgx7, 70kg 3x6
Pendlay row top pause 70kg 5x10
Behind the neck press 40kg for 3x10
Wide grip BW pull up 3x5

Oh wow….just looked around and realised I am surrounded by gym queens. Goddess O’clock!

KB swings 24kg 3x20
Side lateral raise 10kg db for 3x10
You know they just realized they were in the presence of a nordic god as well!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Saturday 25th June

Deadlift: worked up to 250kgx1, then 220kgx3. My intention was to hit 5 triples with 220kg after a heavy single but feeling incredibly fatigued this morning and 250 was an absolute struggle. Think I’m getting sick - can’t bring myself to take off my hoodie.

almost walked out, but decided to hit the stair machine for 5min, and this flushed me out nicely, so did some light back work:

low row 40kg 5x15

rev pec dec fly ‘15’ for 5x10

lat pulll down ‘60’ 5x10

cable pul over ‘32.5’ 5x12

cable seated row rope attachment ‘50’ for 3x10

cable seated row bar attachment

preacher curl ezi bar plus 20kg 3x10

fat bar curl bar plus 20kg 3x10

cable bar tri push down ‘40’ for 5x10

Hammer curl 25kg 3x8

Last edited:
BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wait you just pulled 550 on Sunday; why did you go back up to a circa maximal single so soon? You are probably still recovering from that last one.
Yeah, it was def a bad idea this morning

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So much for this plan:

350mg test, 280mg deca, 210mg tren and maybe an oral like anadrol or anavar. Plan is to get down to around 15%bf at n the first 6 weeks with limited volume high intensity focus, then switch gears and shoot for PRs with 4000cal/day for 10weeks.
I am 4 weeks into this blast and have done the exact opposite!

started tracking food on Wed and thus far averaging 319p, 222c 102f for 3163 cal. Eating lots of beef, salmon, high protein yoghurt and whey protein. Aim is to maintain this diet for the next 2weeks while in Brisbane. If I go away again I’m taking a microwave and stocking up on MyMuscleChef meals rather than eating camp food.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Monday 27th June
I enjoyed a very restful weekend! Watched some movies with my wife and kids, caught up in household chores, did lots of mobility and tissue work, and even a couple of jujitsu circuits with my son. Stuck to my food plan also, yesterday fasting until 1pm then feasting on beef, lamb and fresh salmon. Feel great this morning!

Buffalo bench press 100kgx5, 110kgx5, 115kgx5

BW dip 5x10

cable lat pull down ‘60’ for 5x10

strict OHP 50kg 5x10

cable fly from high position: 4th plate x14, 5th plate for 9,8,8 - had to dig deep for the last one

it’s Goddess O’clock!!! Seriously, this is out of control. Also, been running cardarine last few days and swear I can feel it this morning! Must order more.

cabke fly from low position 4th plate x 14, 5th plate x9,8,8

lying leg levers with 7.5kg db pullover for balance 3x15

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tuesday 28th June

leg day blitz:

Belt squat: worked up to 120kg 3x8
Barb squat: 120kg 3x5 paused. Some of the best reps I’ve done since breaking my leg.
Leg press 200kg 3x20
Seated calf raise 30kg 5x15
Leg extension ‘60’ 3x20

completed in 55min (have to get to other side of town for work today!)

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the confirmation fellas!

it sure feels good getting back in the hole. It’s like scratching an itch I haven’t been able to get to for a long time!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wednesday 29th June

Woke up this morning feeling absolutely trolleyd. Took an easy sesh today - no weights just mobility work with some KB movements - and checked skin folds and body weight. Skins are down quite a bit: 36mm ab, 14mm thigh, 12mm chest. BW also down to 115.5kg (254Ib). I’ve averaged 2838cal/day for the last week, split 305g p 191c 86f. Things are moving in the right direction for some recomp.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Friday 1st July

It’s been a physically challenging 48hrs. Wed night I was sick, massive fever with flu symptoms and diarrhoea, thought I was going to be in serious trouble, but then it cleared up by yesterday morning and somehow I found the energy to pull off a 6m3 concrete pour for a driveway restoration. This morning I am feeling sketchy, and I’m puffy AF especially around the chest despite no hard bumps or nipple sensitivity (prolactin?). BW 115kg this morning.

good morning: worked up to 80kgx10, 3x15
OHP: 40kg 3x15
Lat pull down ‘65’ 3x10
Side lateral db raise 7.5kg 3x15
Seated plate row 100kg 3x8

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Saturday 2nd July

Took yesterday off to spend some quality time with ny family. My wife’s workplace was closed this week and the kids are on school holidays so it was the perfect moment. The only drama was I don’t fit any of my shirts now. The only wearable one (ie buttons didn’t pull apart around the chest) was still uncomfortably tight around the shoulders. I felt uncomfortable in public, which is unusual for me who usually spares no fucks for such. On reflection, I think it might be time to pop a little caber, starting to feel excessively emotional and vulnerable.

Deadlift: warmed up to 200kgx5 with straps. Found my chalk this morning, so ditched the straps and completed another 4x5 with 200kg hook grip. RPE went from 9 to 7 with hook grip, and hands easily stood up to it.

Last set:

BW pull up for 8.6.6.5.5

Seated calf press 30kg 5x15

Hack calf raise thing 70kg 5x15

Preacher curl ezi bar plus 30kg 3x8
Fat bar plus 30kg 2x8, 1x6
Hammer curl 30kg 3x6
Cable rope tri push 25 for 15,15,12,10

gassed!!!!

Last edited:
BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Monday 4th july

Happy Independence Day to my US bros.

Took today off work to make for a 4 day weekend. Sleeping in and cuddles with my family have been really nice on these shortest and coldest days of the year.

did some horizontal jumps for warm up and was a little shocked at how far and how easily I was able to jump today. Right ankle mobility gains are real.

Buffalo bench press 100kgx5, 120kg 3x5. So hard to judge RPE with these, every time I think I have more than 1 rep in me I find I only just had 1 rep. These felt like an R

BW + 10kg dip 5x10

cable lat pull down ‘60’x10. ‘70’ x10, ‘80’ 3x10

strict OHP 52.5kg 3x10

cable fly from high position: 5th plate for 10,10, 8

cabke fly from low position 5th plate x8,8,8

****, I look huge today.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tuesday 5th July

squats today, focusing on maintaining my brace in the hole.

High bar back squat, paused with belt: 3x5 with 120kg. Not quite getting depth today, right ankle is swollen and unwilling.

belt squat: 120kgx6, 140kg 3x5

Leg press worked up to: 160jgx20, 200kg 2x20

seated calf raise 30kg for 15,25,25,13,12

Leg extension ‘50’x20, ‘60’ 3x20

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wed 6th July

BW 116kg, ski folds unknown - my daughter has stolen my calipers again! She checks her dolls’ ski folds with them…

Ab wheel rollouts 3x10
BB row 90kg 3x8
Low row 140kg 8,8,7
Archer row 70kg 3x8
BW pull up: push up supersets 5:20 x 4sets
Fat bar overhand grip curls bar plus 20kg for 3x8
Cable bar push down ‘35’ for 3x15, 1x20 AMRAP
Hammer curl 30kg 3x6
Cable rope push down ‘25’ for 3x15

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Avg cals 3101 for 287p 223c 107f.
Skinfolds (I bought some new ones): ab 33mm. Thigh 14mm chest 14mm, 19%. Not much change this week but to be expected considering I haven’t worked much.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Putting this here where it belongs:

BennyMagoo79 said:
Thursday 7th July

The days are ticking by while I enjoy my kids’ time at home from school. Next week will be busy so I’m happy to take this mini holiday. Yesterday I left the office at 10am and we watched minions before I took my boy to a birthday party. There were lots of Dads there from school, six of them belonging to the local rugby club so we played a game of touch with the boys that mutated into a little game of sevens with dads only. It got rough, and all the dads who play were on the on one team being absolute jocks. I was being gentle until I got pincer tackled by two of them, with one of them asking, “are you ok old man?”. I saw red. I could feel every blood vessel in my body dilate at the same time and there was no pain as I picked myself up and returned to the start line. None of these guys are within 30kg of me in BW, and we were playing a backyard where there was nowhere to run, and playing bare foot which gives the heavier guy a massive traction advantage. I might as well have been playing with kids - at one point I picked up one of the dads who tried to tackle me and threw him at another incoming dad. The whole time I was growling and spitting and laughing maniacally. I scored 3 tries and defended against several. We stopped playing once the score was even, it was like a truce lol. Covered in bruises today and right ankle is trashed, but I feel like it was a great chiropractic session - body feels unified.

Good Morning: 60kgx10, 80kgx10, 110kgx10, 120kgx10, 140kgx10 - crippling back pumps here. Had to lie down on the floor

Strict OHP 60kgx10, 80kgx1, 90kgx1, 100kgx no lift - couldn’t get past parallel humerus
Push press: 95kgx1, 100kg 3x1
youtube.com

7th July 22 100kg push press

youtube.com
youtube.com
Db side lateral raise dropsets 15kg;10kg for 6:8 X4sets

Incline db press 25kg 3x10, 1x16. Allhalf reps: the goal is to build strength off the front rack so only repping the bottom half of the press here.

reverse cable fly 3 plates 3x10 super slow

Seated cable row ‘60’ for 3x14 paused

I’m cooked!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Saturday 9th July

Yesterday I felt like I’d done a round with Mike Tyson 5min prior to being run over by a bus. Spent the day in town with my kids, visiting the museum, art gallery and State Library while my wife worked on a display for a homewares show this weekend. Feeling nicely recovered this morning.

Deadlift: worked up to 210kg 5x5. First set and last set with straps, middle 3 hook grip. Lifetime PR.

Pull up 5x5

Seated calf raise 40kg 3x10, 30kg 2x15. Calves are still cooked.

Out early today - have a quick job to do.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks my AI resupply has fallen through. Will revert back to light cruise protocol until I can restock. I have enough exem to wind things down safely but not enough to finish blast.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Way to give those dads exactly what they needed on the field!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Monday 11th July

bench press, oly bar paused: worked up to 140kg 3x3. Form was inconsistent - need practice with heavier weight - but I was able to complete all 3 sets quite easily.

BW + 15kg dip 3x10

cable lat pull down ‘60’x10. ‘70’ x10, ‘80’ 3x10

strict OHP 40kg 3x10

cable fly from low position: 5th:4th plate dropsets plate for 8:4 x 3sets

cabke fly from high position 4th plate for 3x8. Tiddies destroyed.

First day at cruise dose, I’m running test e at 175mg/week with tren at 140mg/week. Hoping to use low dose tren for cortisol suppression while I get a bit more aggressive with cut.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You going to take any pics pre cut to see where you are starting from?

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You going to take any pics pre cut to see where you are starting from?
I have already - I’m all tits and flabby bits. I’m going out west tomorrow for a week before a 4 night family holiday so not sure if I’m at my starting point or not!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tuesday 12th July
I feel great today. Lost a lot of fluid over the last 24hrs, BW down to 115kg which I’m attributing to the androgen reduction. I have noticed on this blast that every injection day (EOD) seems to pump me up a little. Yesterday ai felt the opppsite.

Seated calf press: 30kg 3x15. Hitting the bottom stops on the second and third sets! Post fracture mobility PR!

Back squat with hip bandworked up to 140kg 2x5, 160kgx5, 140kgx5. Felt like the band was helping balance my flute activation after I noticed last week my left leg flaring out more than my right and left glute 60 vid below:

Depth?

Belt squat: 80kg 3x10 ATG even with no squat shoes

Leg press: thought I was struggling with 200kg, hitting it for 20,15,20,15 with quad pain and dizziness until I realised at the end I’d loaded 240kg.

Leg extension 50x20, 60x20, 70x20

Sprinters lunge for 25, 30, 23

Horizontal jumps 2x6 - can finally jump seemlessky for repetitions with zero ankle pain. Massive recovery gains this week for right ankle.