Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just found out my second operation isn't happening til August. Gives me time to run a little cycle:
Test 490mg/week
Deca 210mg/week
Tren 210mg/week.

First pin tonight, then EOD.
Why eod? Do you only have Tren ace? Or are you trying to rotate single compound shots to stick to smaller shots maybe? I would not want to be drawing up 3 compounds every 48 hours. Twice a week is fine for all that, but it’s a little tedious compared to a single compound 27g Slin pin shot.

Make sure you stop a month before the surgery at least to let blood values normalize some. You don’t want to risk bleeding/clotting issues obviously.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why eod? Do you only have Tren ace? Or are you trying to rotate single compound shots to stick to smaller shots maybe? I would not want to be drawing up 3 compounds every 48 hours. Twice a week is fine for all that, but it’s a little tedious compared to a single compound 27g Slin pin shot.

Make sure you stop a month before the surgery at least to let blood values normalize some. You don’t want to risk bleeding/clotting issues obviously.
I'm testing the hypothesis that increased injection frequency will make e sides easier to manage by maintaining more stable blood serum levels.

Happy for an 8 week blast - already been tickling my AR with LGD for 6wks.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wed 12th May

BW chins 5x8
Single arm db row 40kg for 10,10,8 ea side
Reverse fly incline bench 10kg db for 3x10
Side lateral delt raise, KB dropsets 12kg:10kg:8kg for 10:4:5 ×3 sets. Can't believe how easy these are - I've gained a lot of shoulder strength since doing side delt raises 2-3 times per week.
Delts machine '40' for 3x8

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Leg Update:

Recovery has not been tracking well since dropping crutches, which is why I lost my June surgery appointment (need to be able to stand on my tippy toes to qualify). The first two weeks were pretty rough, was in a lot of pain and the ankle was swelling pretty badly with every step. Most of this is due to injury of the tendon that connects my big toe to my calf (posterior tibial tendon) - it hasnt healed well while the ankle has been immobilised for fracture recovery - and dorsaflexion limitations imposed by damage to archiles and mechanical prohibition caused by syndesmosis screws. My foot has basically felt like a stub of useless meat, with me unable to engage my toes or even the ball of my foot until the last few days.

Two actions have improved my rate of progress:
1.) I've been megadosing ibuprofen - at 2400mg/day I have been able to reduce swelling enough to allow movement of the PTT through the ankle joint. Stretching and flexing it gently 4 or 5 times per day is recovering the tendon nicely, and last few days I have been able to form an arch and even step properly while reducing my ibuprofen intake to 1200mg last two days. Oxycodone has also been a big help.
2.) I've been completely resting every third day. If it werent for my wife, couch time at this point would be unbearable, but treating this enforced activity reduction as a chance to catch up on movies and cuddles is making it enjoyable.

Just popped back into the gym to have a go at jumping on a spin bike for 5-10min as prescribed by my physio. Made it to 7min before pain - yesterday it was 4:30. Beginning to make progress now.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The PT when my bicep said she always told people the rule of 5s when doing tendon stretching - 5 reps of 5 second holds, done 5 times each day. Not that it’s any kind of magic or gospel, but people can easily remember it and the volume and frequency seems to be sufficient for solid progression.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Friday 14th may

What a **** week! Lost a bunch of $$$ and last night had a huuuuuuuge fight with my wife. Has the tren kicked in already lol?

Today:
Isolat pulldown 120kg 3x10
Benchpress, 100kg for 12,16,14,12
BW pullup 5x8
Preacher curl dropsets 50:40:30:20 for 6:7:7:8 x3 sets
Db curl 17.5kg for 3x8, 2x7

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hear it. Money is one of the biggest reasons for arguments in a marriage they say. Either decisions over how to manage it, or the indirect stress dealing with/earning/needing it inevitably causes.

I try to think about all the reasons why I truly want to be with my wife when I am brooding alone, then that helps me commit to coming back to the conversation (the inevitable second half of the unresolved fight) with a much calmer demeanor that time. So it’s more like a discussion and venting of feelings and desires instead of an escalating argument. I basically have to keep reminding myself that the goal isn’t to win - it’s to find a resolution together.

You can be right, or you can work to try to be happy, essentially

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Saturday 15th May

Noticing a definite spike in strength and workout aggression.

Behind the neck standing OHP 30kgx10, 35kg 3x10
Rear delt seated unilateral plate rows 55kgx12, 60kgx12, 65kgx12
Standing BB upright row 50kg 3x10
Delts machine, '55' x10, '65'x15 (this is ridiculous) '75' x8 - I'm 5 plates from repping the whole stack.
Lat pulldown, '75' 3x10

Feeling great now...

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Saturday 15th May

Noticing a definite spike in strength and workout aggression.

Behind the neck standing OHP 30kgx10, 35kg 3x10
Rear delt seated unilateral plate rows 55kgx12, 60kgx12, 65kgx12
Standing BB upright row 50kg 3x10
Delts machine, '55' x10, '65'x15 (this is ridiculous) '75' x8 - I'm 5 plates from repping the whole stack.
Lat pulldown, '75' 3x10

Feeling great now...
nice mate, glad it’s picked up. Rows with loved ones are sh1t, doesn’t even matter who’s in the wrong, you both end up feeling bad.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tues 18th May

Feel strong AF after 2 days off. I've added noticeable size to my upper body - people are commenting, one of the am girls even told me with a wink I looked like I could throw her around like a medicine ball. BW up 1kg to 109, skinfolds holding steady. Looking fluffy and puffy from 360g carbs/day and minimal AI support. No nipple sensitivity, but holding water around the chest and belly. Blood pressure is up (122/85 last night) and ear wax is in full production, confirming I have entered the realm of unhealthy AAS intake.

Benchpress:
Worked up to 120kgx14 (PR). Spotter reckons I had 2 more but honestly, my heart was about to explode and I nearly fucking vomited immediately after the set. Followed up with 120kgx8 for 4 sets.
Standing BB row knee to hip 60kg 5x15
Isolat pulldown 120kgx10, 140kg 3x8
Db side lateral delt raise 12.5kg:10kg:5kg dropsets for 10:6:5 x5 sets
Bb ab roll-out 3x15
BW pullup 5x8

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work on the bench PR! You saw my 113kg set of 14 the other day and you had to chase that down, didn’t you??

Always a great feel when folks notice the new size! Saw my oldest brother yesterday for the first time since the pandemic, and he said looking at my traps over lunch, “Man, you seriously look like a powerlifter now... I mean you look big, dude”

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wed 19th May

Progress update:

LGD is out and MK677 about to run dry also. Won't restock either for now, but when I have some spare cash I will buy another bottle of mk.
Running 560 test, 210 deca, 210 tren with minor e sides. Skinfolds have not changed, workout volume has increased, and strength has increased.

Averaging over the last week at 3066cal/day with 245p, 313c, 91f.

I've made massive gains towards recovering my broken leg over the last few days. There has been a dramatic reduction of inflammation, and my PTT has finally begun to respond to rehab exercises. I can now last a full day in my work boot and almost walk properly barefoot.

Going forward, short term goal is to de-fluff for a ball I am attending this weekend with my wife, long term goal is to rehab right leg, gain mass and strength in shoulders, and eventually reduce bodyfat down even further. Would love to get below 12% (according to JP skinfold method) this year.

Attachments

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice work on the bench PR! You saw my 113kg set of 14 the other day and you had to chase that down, didn’t you??

Always a great feel when folks notice the new size! Saw my oldest brother yesterday for the first time since the pandemic, and he said looking at my traps over lunch, “Man, you seriously look like a powerlifter now... I mean you look big, dude”
You threw down the gauntlet with that set my man!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You threw down the gauntlet with that set my man!
Guess I’ll just have to keep trying to get stronger to catch back up

Hey what mg/ml is your gear? Are you doing 3 shots a week or eod, and is everything going in one barrel or are you doing different shots of single compounds at different times?

And why 560mg test vs 490 previously?

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wed 19th May workout

Shoulder recovery:
5x8 TRX windmills
5x8 TRX supermans
Light reverse flyes, 5kg db 5x8
Cable lat pulldown '60' 5x8
Guess I’ll just have to keep trying to get stronger to catch back up

Hey what mg/ml is your gear? Are you doing 3 shots a week or eod, and is everything going in one barrel or are you doing different shots of single compounds at different times?

And why 560mg test vs 490 previously?
I bumped up the test to fill a 1ml barrel. So,0.4ml of 400mg/ml test, EOD, is 560mg. Was filling to 0.95ml and thought, might as well just add a little more test and see what happens.

0.4ml test 400mg/ml
0.3ml deca 200mg/ml
0.3ml tren 200mg/ml

Gives me a nice round ml EOD

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tues 18th May

Feel strong AF after 2 days off. I've added noticeable size to my upper body - people are commenting, one of the am girls even told me with a wink I looked like I could throw her around like a medicine ball. BW up 1kg to 109, skinfolds holding steady. Looking fluffy and puffy from 360g carbs/day and minimal AI support. No nipple sensitivity, but holding water around the chest and belly. Blood pressure is up (122/85 last night) and ear wax is in full production, confirming I have entered the realm of unhealthy AAS intake.

Benchpress:
Worked up to 120kgx14 (PR). Spotter reckons I had 2 more but honestly, my heart was about to explode and I nearly fucking vomited immediately after the set. Followed up with 120kgx8 for 4 sets.
Standing BB row knee to hip 60kg 5x15
Isolat pulldown 120kgx10, 140kg 3x8
Db side lateral delt raise 12.5kg:10kg:5kg dropsets for 10:6:5 x5 sets
Bb ab roll-out 3x15
BW pullup 5x8
lots to like about this post bro, bench massive as ever 👌

agree with Hyde, one of the best things when people (especially girls) comment on the gains. Normally a good indication you could be balls deep within minutes if you wanted 😂

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Saturday 22nd May

Bit crook last few days. Started as a head cold then ended up in the chest, so laid low and enjoyed sleep ins with my wife as it gets colder here. (Note: my version of cold is probably pretty tame)

Didn't eat much food either, dropped carbs down to about 100g / day, with the goal of leaning out for a ball we are attending tonight in town. Just 4 days of cutting has really leaned me out - my wife is amazed and thrilled. Haven't even checked into the hotel yet and we've already had sex twice! Pretty good confidence boost, and motivation to maintain a conservative approach to gains.

Skinfolds have dropped: 22mm belly, 8mm chest, 10mm leg at (est) 108kg this puts me at 13.5% bf!

Leg recovery has plateaud a little, I think working while sick just taxed my system generally so nothing has really progressed down there.

Looking forward to spending this weekend with my wife and not having to share her with the kids!

Life is good!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Saturday 22nd May

Bit crook last few days. Started as a head cold then ended up in the chest, so laid low and enjoyed sleep ins with my wife as it gets colder here. (Note: my version of cold is probably pretty tame)

Didn't eat much food either, dropped carbs down to about 100g / day, with the goal of leaning out for a ball we are attending tonight in town. Just 4 days of cutting has really leaned me out - my wife is amazed and thrilled. Haven't even checked into the hotel yet and we've already had sex twice! Pretty good confidence boost, and motivation to maintain a conservative approach to gains.

Skinfolds have dropped: 22mm belly, 8mm chest, 10mm leg at (est) 108kg this puts me at 13.5% bf!

Leg recovery has plateaud a little, I think working while sick just taxed my system generally so nothing has really progressed down there.

Looking forward to spending this weekend with my wife and not having to share her with the kids!

Life is good!
haha nice mate. Have an awesome weekend - certainly started it well 👌

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Monday 24th May

Late sesh today, too cold this morning for my sore chest and sinuses. Struggling to get over this cold, no thanks to copious consumption of cheap champagne over the weekend.

Had a great time with my wife in town - still glowing from it now! She looked amazing in her ball gown, and company at our table was stimulating (lots of lawyers and engineers). It was nice to get some time away from the kids, and the alcohol was kind of cleansing - post hangover I feel fresh and alive.

Quick midday session to get some blood flowing again:
BW pullup 3x10
Snatch grip OHP 40kg 5x8
Cable side lateral delt raise '7.5' for 5x10

Missed my pin yesterday, figuring it wouldn't make much difference to skip 1 day when pinning EOD, however last night I started getting E sides (itchy nipples) adding weight to the idea that it's the imbalance which produces side effects rather than total e. I took 12.5mg exem and 1.25mg caber before bed, and pinned this morning. Sides have disappeared.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Monday 24th May

Late sesh today, too cold this morning for my sore chest and sinuses. Struggling to get over this cold, no thanks to copious consumption of cheap champagne over the weekend.

Had a great time with my wife in town - still glowing from it now! She looked amazing in her ball gown, and company at our table was stimulating (lots of lawyers and engineers). It was nice to get some time away from the kids, and the alcohol was kind of cleansing - post hangover I feel fresh and alive.

Quick midday session to get some blood flowing again:
BW pullup 3x10
Snatch grip OHP 40kg 5x8
Cable side lateral delt raise '7.5' for 5x10

Missed my pin yesterday, figuring it wouldn't make much difference to skip 1 day when pinning EOD, however last night I started getting E sides (itchy nipples) adding weight to the idea that it's the imbalance which produces side effects rather than total e. I took 12.5mg exem and 1.25mg caber before bed, and pinned this morning. Sides have disappeared.
your pull up strength has always impressed me mate. I think our bw is similar and I do 5x5 or 4x6 at best. When I cut below 100kg I’ve got to 4x8 but that’s been my best, long arms don’t help but still, anyone busting out sets of 10 at 100kg plus is doing pretty damn well imo

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
your pull up strength has always impressed me mate. I think our bw is similar and I do 5x5 or 4x6 at best. When I cut below 100kg I’ve got to 4x8 but that’s been my best, long arms don’t help but still, anyone busting out sets of 10 at 100kg plus is doing pretty damn well imo
Thanks mate!

To be honest, I really need to video a set to claim the reps, even as I tried to focus on full ROM they probably got pretty sloppy. But it's all relative - I just wanted to see how many reps I could get in before I felt the control begin to fade.

2 things that I think have really helped my pullup (besides the current AAS protocol): Chris Duffin style lat pulldown (he sets shoulders and hips so scaps are anchored with entire lats towards neutral hips) and high plate rows (hammer strength one armed rows with low seat setting and flared elbow - I found I was quite weak at this movement, but progressed quickly).

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad you had a good weekend! Sounds like just what the doctor ordered!

Benny mate that is too hefty a dose of caber at once - better to break that into a couple doses if you have a means to. I am not trying to alarm you or anything, but there can be longterm remodeling consequences to overuse of dopamine agonists. For reference I am using 0.25mg every 3-4 days. Not saying you may not need more than me overall, but that is a fat dose at once.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Benny mate that is too hefty a dose of caber at once - better to break that into a couple doses if you have a means to. I am not trying to alarm you or anything, but there can be longterm remodeling consequences to overuse of dopamine agonists. For reference I am using 0.25mg every 3-4 days. Not saying you may not need more than me overall, but that is a fat dose at once.
Thanks for the heads up! TBH I haven't done enough research into caber.

Just checked my tabs and they are 2mg where I thought they were 2.5mg, so my dose would have been 1mg which is still high by the sound of it? Thus far have been running 1mg/week split into 2 doses. Definitely haven't been getting much nip action at that dose, except for water retention in the area (have only been running exem at 12.5mg/week), so will try dropping this week to 0.5mg/week.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1 total mg/wk isn’t crazy for our purposes, splitting it into 2 doses - I needed that with Dienelone at 500mg. I just don’t want to see you whacking 2.5mg per week, or using endlessly longer than the blast.

There have been a couple guys on this board who have cautioned taking too much Caber too long really messed them up, their ability to enjoy rewards like food, sex, daily mood.

I mean, ideally you aren’t staying on 19-Nors and thus spending long periods off of dopamine agonists. For me, cruising on Trest wouldn’t be possible for this reason safely.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1 total mg/wk isn’t crazy for our purposes, splitting it into 2 doses - I needed that with Dienelone at 500mg. I just don’t want to see you whacking 2.5mg per week, or using endlessly longer than the blast.

There have been a couple guys on this board who have cautioned taking too much Caber too long really messed them up, their ability to enjoy rewards like food, sex, daily mood.

I mean, ideally you aren’t staying on 19-Nors and thus spending long periods off of dopamine agonists. For me, cruising on Trest wouldn’t be possible for this reason safely.
I'm trying to find the least amount of ancillaries with everything, but in the case where nipples get itchy and puffy I hit it hard to prevent it from getting worse.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wed 26th May

Failed to log yesterday's workout, it went like this:
Benchpress 140kgx8 (PR), 7, 5 100KG 2X12
BB Row 80kg 5x8
Hanging leg raise 5x20

Bench vid:

Feeling fried today!
Cable lat pulldown '70' 3x10
Seated unilateral high plate row 70x10, 80x10, 85x10, 80x8
Preacher curl 50:40:30:20kg dropset for 8:8:6:6 x4 sets
Standing db curl 15kg 5x8
Tri rope pushdown 26 for 5x10 (in between curl sets - felt like my biceps were pulling arms and shoulders out of alignment)
Hammer curl 17.5kg 5x8
Tri rope push overs 26 5x10
BW pullup 5x8

The tren has definitely kicked in - no appetite, poor sleep, mild heartburn, and that simmering, desperate rage that lurks just below every cognitive process and can be channelled to push through that extra 2 reps that I couldn't do last week.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

**** that’s a good spot - I totally missed that but yeah absolutely. My caber is pharma and in 0.5 tabs, I take half once a week when I use a 19nor along with 12.5 asin.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wed 26th May

BB Row 80kg 5x8
Hanging leg raise 5x20

Bench vid:

Feeling fried today!
Tri rope pushdown 26 for 5x10 (in between curl sets - felt like my biceps were pulling arms and shoulders out of alignment)
Hammer curl 17.5kg 5x8
BW pullup 5x8

The tren has definitely kicked in - no appetite, poor sleep, mild heartburn, and that simmering, desperate rage that lurks just below every cognitive process and can be channelled to push through that extra 2 reps that I couldn't do last week.
awesome benching mate. 140 was flying up 👌

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wed 26th May

BB Row 80kg 5x8
Hanging leg raise 5x20

Bench vid:

Feeling fried today!
Hammer curl 17.5kg 5x8
BW pullup 5x8

That bench is sick!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bench has incredible speed off the chest!

You are due for some tricep focus for primary bench accessory soon I would say to really keep the bench building (much easier to build than the power off your chest you already have). Slingshot, boardpress, benching against chain all work best but require “stuff” to implement, but there is always heavy closegrip benchpress, and sometimes hanging bands from the top of the rig for reverse band benchpress can be an easier option as well to get some tricep overload.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks fellas!

Friday 28th May

Feeling cooked! Some light work today:
OHP strict, 60kg 3x6
Isolat pulldown 80kg 5x15
Seated plate row 110kg 3x12
Cable side lateral raise '10' for 15,12,12,10
Lying leg raise 5x30
Lying side raise 5x25

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bench has incredible speed off the chest!

You are due for some tricep focus for primary bench accessory soon I would say to really keep the bench building (much easier to build than the power off your chest you already have). Slingshot, boardpress, benching against chain all work best but require “stuff” to implement, but there is always heavy closegrip benchpress, and sometimes hanging bands from the top of the rig for reverse band benchpress can be an easier option as well to get some tricep overload.
Thanks for the advice mate!

Might try bands, as my shoulder hates close grip and I can't be bothered with 'stuff.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Might try bands, as my shoulder hates close grip and I can't be bothered with 'stuff.
When you finish your regular bench, just choke a couple mini bands to the top of the rig and stretch them down to outside the collars. You don’t need a huge boost, just taking 30-50lbs of tension off at the chest will let you overload the top with extra bar weight to get your lockout beefed up. You will probably need to put quite a bit of extra weight on the bar. You want to work in strength ranges but not max out; 2-4 work sets should be plenty to fry your triceps after you have already benched normal.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

When you finish your regular bench, just choke a couple mini bands to the top of the rig and stretch them down to outside the collars. You don’t need a huge boost, just taking 30-50lbs of tension off at the chest will let you overload the top with extra bar weight to get your lockout beefed up. You will probably need to put quite a bit of extra weight on the bar. You want to work in strength ranges but not max out; 2-4 work sets should be plenty to fry your triceps after you have already benched normal.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Saturday 29th May

Good day to start Triceps accessory work:
Close grip benchpress - haven't tried this movement in years as it has hurt my right shoulder in the past, but today felt fine! Worked up to: 100kg 3x10, 2x8.
Ezi Bar OH extension 30kg 3x15
BW dip 5x16
Parallel grip pullup 5x8

Feeling low on energy, and have a persistent cough hanging over from my cold last week. Also, have struggles to eat well over the last week, averaging around 2600cal/day. Need to get back into the habit of 2.30am oats.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Jumped on the scales before I left the gym (after cycling for 20 minutes- this is leg rehab) and was a little shocked to see 111kg. Checked skinfolds and again shocked by numbers: 20mm belly, 8mm chest, 10mm thigh. This puts me at 12.8%.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sunday 30th May

I am having an epic session today:

BW pullup for 8,10,14,12,10....PR
Cable lat pulldown 80x10, 90 2x10 2x8
Rear delt row 60kg 5x10
Preacher dropsets 50:40:30:20 for 8:8:8:8x1, 8:7:6:6x1, then 7:6:6:6 x3
17.5kg db curl 5x8
BB ab roll-out 3x14, 2x10
Cable side lateral delt raise '6' for 3x15

Shattered!

Ate 4200cal yesterday, including 500g eye fillet and a family sized Hawaiian with extra ham and cheese.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pizza=PRs

We’ve said that for a long time on this board. You can PR without pizza, and it’s not some kind of guarantee, but boy it sure can help top the fuel tank off for a big session the next day.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tues 1st June

Light session today, feeling pretty shattered:
Benchpress: Worked up to 140kgx3, then 5x10 with 100kg imaginary blockpress (no block)
BB row 80kg 5x10
Db row 45kg 5x10 ea side
Behind the neck ohp 40kg 5x10
Hyperextension: first time doing these since breaking my leg!!! 3x12

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, uh, were you visualizing, or how did you do an imaginary blockpress?
Just stopping about 2 inches above chest and pause before transition. Not sure if that movement has a name? To be honest, i feel it trashed my shoulders rather than my Triceps.