Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What kind of benefits can some see in 4 weeks if their training
and diet is good and they use 20mcg a day of Long R3 IGF-1
and nothing else. :)
Moderate increase in LBM while reducing bodyfat.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Bobo, i've been trying to read up as much as i can on igf-1 r3 and your posts have been very helpful. My question to you is what's your personal take on the issue of the increased risk of cancer with the use of igf-1??

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
anything that makes u grow can cause cancer bro , dont bother urself with that worry .

size

Awards
  • Established
Raybravo is correct.
However, I feel it may encourage cancerous growths at a higher rate, but I do not have evidence of this.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Raybravo is correct.
However, I feel it may encourage cancerous growths at a higher rate, but I do not have evidence of this.

The only thing that I was wondering about is that AAS does not have the ability to cause muscle cells to multiply, whereas that is the one of the big benefits from using IGF, it actually causes cell division. Am I total off base with this assumtpion.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anything that increase hyperplasia will increase the risk of cancer because with the addition of new cells the chance of those cells being cancerous is increased but this is not a direct cause of IGF-1, just an increase in random chance. But IGF-1 doesn''t directly cause cancer in any way and if there is existing cancer cells then increased IGF-1 woud equate to more growth. This is also the case with anything that helps growth as Ray said. So if you have cancer, don't use it. If not, it won't directy cause cancer like tobacco and a host of other things that have a more direct impact.