LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry about the lose!

Interested to see how you like your Traeger smoker to and what goodies you cook in it!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry about the lose!

Interested to see how you like your Traeger smoker to and what goodies you cook in it!
This. Sorry for your loss bro. Also want some pics of goodies!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys - workload has kept me from posting for the past few days - I will resume posting tomorrow.
Good stuff. Looking forward to it!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys - workload has kept me from posting for the past few days - I will resume posting tomorrow.
How’s everything going over here Beau?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yesterday I took today's dose (three capsules) of Shredded on an empty stomach anout 30 minutes prior to doing cardio. I continue to feel well after I take Shredded.

We had a condition called "Santa Ana Winds (AKA "Santana Winds") that are a hot wind from the destert toward the ocean. It was very windy. Usually I have tremendous allergies when this happens. I believe they were much less than they otherwse would have been, due to the anti-allergy properties of some of the ingredients in Shredded.

Yesterday's work out consisted of about 30 minutes steady state cardio, varying between fast and moderate pace. I never felt tired and my legs did not feel discomfort or fatigue.

Yesterday's macros (again) sort of sucked. I consumed 1560 calories, approximately 70 grams of protein, 63 grams of fat - but 112 grams of carbs - so much for low-ish carbs. I went to a family 1 year old's birthday party.

I have continued my amino/mineral pre-bed drink. The last two nights were awesome - sleep-wise.

Last edited:
Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
how much aminos you doing before bed? they could be adding unnecessary weight gain and insulin resistance if you don't need them. I could be wrong but some of the mice bcaa studies indicate there could be an issue.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
reduced allergic reaction is a nice bonus-eh? :)

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
how much aminos you doing before bed? they could be adding unnecessary weight gain and insulin resistance if you don't need them. I could be wrong but some of the mice bcaa studies indicate there could be an issue.

Here is what I am taking:

3.5 Gr AAKG
500 Mg L-Theanine
675 Gr Ashwagandha
2.0 Gr Taurine
5.0 Gr Glutamine
2.0 Gr Inositol
500 Mg Magnesium

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is what I am taking:

3.5 Gr AAKG
500 Mg L-Theanine
675 Gr Ashwagandha
2.0 Gr Taurine
5.0 Gr Glutamine
2.0 Gr Inositol
500 Mg Magnesium
Those would be fine pre-bed imo. Glad to see you still feel great on naturally shredded. That’s what people are saying across the board

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Those would be fine pre-bed imo. Glad to see you still feel great on naturally shredded. That’s what people are saying across the board
Well, it provides a type of energy that isn't jangly. I like it.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This morning: I took three caps Shredded, along with an Emergen-C, Citrulline Malate, Gotu Kola extract, Tongkat Ali extract and Pine Bark extract about 20 minutes after I have a cup of Bombproof Coffee (which, for me, is black coffee, 1 tbls coconut oil, 1 tbls grassfed butter, cocioa powder, creatine and tyrosine).

About an hour later - I did 40 minutes of cardio, and I pushed myself. Although it was "cold" outside (for Sountern California), I was sweating like a pig. I have zero sinus congestion. I was in really good spirits. I've noticed that seems to occur frequently with Shredded, although it is probably also attributable to getting the heck out of my office and doing some cardio every day.

There was some question regaring more frequent (tan usual) urination - I really don't experience this, it seesm no more frequent than usual. But, I do drink a lot of liquid.

Targeted macros for the day: Calories - 1550, 921 grams of protein, 96 grams of fat, 53 grams of carbs

This weekend I "seasoned" the Traeger Smoker" The next step will probably be smoking a pork loin or pork shoulder ....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
improved sinus seems to be a recurring theme...i like!!! :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I should also mention that my Levi's fit more loosely, and I feel somewhat leaner - although I am overdue for a weigh in.
Good to here! That seems like a common theme for Naturally Shredded, that it's making pants feel looser around the waist. We may need to partner with the jean industry cause it's going to make folks have to purchase smaller jeans ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I should also mention that my Levi's fit more loosely, and I feel somewhat leaner - although I am overdue for a weigh in.
Nice bro! Only downside of losing too much weight is needing to buy new clothes

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice bro! Only downside of losing too much weight is needing to buy new clothes
or maybe an up side, more stylish clothes !

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yesterday I took three caps Shredded, along with an Emergen-C, Citrulline Malate, Gotu Kola extract, Tongkat Ali extract and Pine Bark extract about 20 minutes after I have a cup of Bombproof Coffee.

Two hours later - I did 35 minutes of cardio, at a challenging pace, but one at which I could still hold a conversation (if that makes sense). I felt clear and ebergized, but not "buzzing" the entire time. No sinus congestion.

I have been in really good spirits. The combination of more regular exercise, much better sleep and taking Shredded seems to be working well. Again, no noticebale difference in urination frequency (although yesterday I drank much less water, now that I think about it).

Targeted macros for the day: Calories - 1550, 921 grams of protein, 96 grams of fat, 53 grams of carbs

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday I took three caps Shredded, along with an Emergen-C, Citrulline Malate, Gotu Kola extract, Tongkat Ali extract and Pine Bark extract about 20 minutes after I have a cup of Bombproof Coffee.

Two hours later - I did 35 minutes of cardio, at a challenging pace, but one at which I could still hold a conversation (if that makes sense). I felt clear and ebergized, but not "buzzing" the entire time. No sinus congestion.

I have been in really good spirits. The combination of more regular exercise, much better sleep and taking Shredded seems to be working well. Again, no noticebale difference in urination frequency (although yesterday I drank much less water, now that I think about it).

sounds like mood is positive also-eh?

a positive mental outlook is a valuable asset in today's world, imo.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The combination of more regular exercise, much better sleep and taking Shredded
It's crazy how sleep and regular exercise can make a difference and then the cherry on top with Shredded! :)

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
January 28 and January 29

Both today and yesterday I followed the same protocol - three caps Shredded, takken with an Emergen-C, Citrulline Malate, Gotu Kola extract, Tongkat Ali extract and Pine Bark extract. Each day I took this about 20 minutes after I have a cup of Bombproof Coffee.

On Friday I did 25 minutes of cardio at a good pace. It was funny in that I did realize think about the cardio, I was lost in thought about all of the things that are demanding my time. No sinus congestion.

Today, I started cardio at about 8:15 AM - after my wife telling me last night that she picked up nails in both back tires of her car. The car was ready for an oil chage and servicing, so I drove it up to my long term (and trusted) mechanic and walked home, and kept walking and walking. About 40 minutes later I came back to the house. I've been working on taxes ever since. Still, I fell really relaxed - and I do not enjoy doing taxes. No sinus congestion.

I continue to be in good spirits, although yesterday I felt like explaining to my boss that they should perform an act on themself that is physically impossible. They deserved it.

I will take my weight on Monday. Lets see if the scale reflects the way that I feel, clothing wise.

Targeted macros for the today: Calories - 1600, 96 grams of protein, 99 grams of fat, 80 grams of carbs

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
January 28 and January 29

Both today and yesterday I followed the same protocol - three caps Shredded, takken with an Emergen-C, Citrulline Malate, Gotu Kola extract, Tongkat Ali extract and Pine Bark extract. Each day I took this about 20 minutes after I have a cup of Bombproof Coffee.

On Friday I did 25 minutes of cardio at a good pace. It was funny in that I did realize think about the cardio, I was lost in thought about all of the things that are demanding my time. No sinus congestion.

Today, I started cardio at about 8:15 AM - after my wife telling me last night that she picked up nails in both back tires of her car. The car was ready for an oil chage and servicing, so I drove it up to my long term (and trusted) mechanic and walked home, and kept walking and walking. About 40 minutes later I came back to the house. I've been working on taxes ever since. Still, I fell really relaxed - and I do not enjoy doing taxes. No sinus congestion.

I continue to be in good spirits, although yesterday I felt like explaining to my boss that they should perform an act on themself that is physically impossible. They deserved it.

I will take my weight on Monday. Lets see if the scale reflects the way that I feel, clothing wise.

Targeted macros for the today: Calories - 1600, 96 grams of protein, 99 grams of fat, 80 grams of carbs
next thing you know you will be running 7k races :)

i get like that when out for long runs-actually i look forward to it!!!

glad things are going so well for you(y)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ yep glad things are going well. Always a good feeling when the way the clothes fit actually starts to change. I feel like numbers can move for a while before that happens. It’s a real indicator that I’m in the right track when that happens.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like things are going well !

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That feel good energy and mood a seem to be a shining Point for everyone so far. Looking forward to the weight update bro

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The last time I reported my weight in this thread was January 14th. At that time I had lost 3.7 lbs, after using Shredded for about a week. I suspected a lot of this might be water weight.

Today I weighed myself again - and I have lost another 3.2 lbs - for a total loss of 6.9 lbs in approximately 3 weeks.

With one or two exceptions, I have been fairly careful about my macros, and have been keeping them in the same range that I have been reporting. I have slacked off a few days on cardio - but those have been "work was hellish" days.

Overall, I feel good. My sleep has improved probably 75% of the time. My sinuses are great. The energy is good.

And, I really like smoking beef and pork.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The last time I reported my weight in this thread was January 14th. At that time I had lost 3.7 lbs, after using Shredded for about a week. I suspected a lot of this might be water weight.

Today I weighed myself again - and I have lost another 3.2 lbs - for a total loss of 6.9 lbs in approximately 3 weeks.

With one or two exceptions, I have been fairly careful about my macros, and have been keeping them in the same range that I have been reporting. I have slacked off a few days on cardio - but those have been "work was hellish" days.

Overall, I feel good. My sleep has improved probably 75% of the time. My sinuses are great. The energy is good.

And, I really like smoking beef and pork.
Someone is going to have fun with this !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Today - I feel great and have been sleeping very well.

My energy is great, and my mood is great.

My weight is down. but dimentionally I feel better than what the scale reflects.

I've continued cardio daily, between 20 and 45 minutes.

I went to Men's conference with a few buddies yesterday, and it was a mental/spiritual booster. I also ran into a guy that I used to work with at Disneyland about 40 years ago.

And today, two Tri Tips go on the smoker - one North Carolina style, and the other teriyaki.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
two Tri Tips go on the smoker - one North Carolina style, and the other teriyaki
Now that's a perfect way to end the weekend and get ready for the week!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
North Carolina style for me please !

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always a good feeling when you notice more progress than even what the scale says. Love the food choice too 🤤

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How’s everything in here? Gotta be close to an end soon? Keep killing it

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OK - at long last - here it is:

This is an excellent product. I felt increased energy, no weariness, not appetite pangs, nice mental clarity and my sinuses love this stuff.

No jangliness or strung out feeling at all; none.

I relied exclusively on cardio and calorie control. If I had time to go to the gym, my results would have probably been more dramatic.

My clothes now fit like they are supposed to. I no longer resemble sausage in its casing.

I lost a total of 9.9 pounds. Without the smoker and the wine I was forced to drink while enjoying smoked deliciousness, I would have probably lost more - but a man has to live.

Would I recommend Shredded? Yes, without any reservations whatsoever.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OK - at long last - here it is:

This is an excellent product. I felt increased energy, no weariness, not appetite pangs, nice mental clarity and my sinuses love this stuff.

No jangliness or strung out feeling at all; none.

I relied exclusively on cardio and calorie control. If I had time to go tot he gym, my results would have probably been more dramatic.

My clothes now fit like they are supposed to. I no longer resemble sausage in its casing.

I lost a total of 9.9 pounds. Without the smoker and the wine I was forced to drink while enjoying smoked deliciousness, I would have probably lost more - but a man has to live.

lol...9.9lbs is great---whetitgo!!! 🥇

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

9.9 lbs is a great achievement! Glad Naturally Shredded was able to help you out and glad you enjoyed it!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulation on the, Let's call it , 10lbs lose !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congratulation on the, Let's call it , 10lbs lose !!
Agreed with this! Always round up when telling folks how big of a fish you caught and weight lose numbers! :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow 10lbs, ok im going to get a bottle, thanks for the log
Would love to follow a long if you end up logging it on here! If not definitely let us know how it treats you :)